Here you can also post any related video's of Elvis too, except impersonator video's where they imitate Elvis' voice of material he recorded.

Elvis and Celine Dion - If I Can Dream High Quality

Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:07 pm

[img=right]http://www.elvispresleymusic.com.au/images/celine.jpg[/img]Elvis Australia has now a HD TV high quality file of the Elvis and Celine Dion duet of If I Can Dream. I am able to view on full size monitor in perfect quality. The format received was a new Japanese TV format and proved very difficult to convert for internet use. But it has been done.

This video can now be viewed here. And in stereo.

And with this I announce our new website Elvis Presley Music - containing music video, video interviews, music clips, audio and pictures with lots more to follow.

With this new site we have concentated on improving the video player - and I believe you will find we have been successful - We also worked to accommodate those that do not have broadband cable conection, even 56 dialup. The new player will detect the slower speed of dial up and serve a video that is small, easier and quicker to load and play - we have already received fantastic feedback from our members on this. I am informed that dial-up users can not view YouTube and much internet video but they now can at EP Music!

Like the video or not, the exposure for Elvis on US TV would have to be priceless.

PS. Sorry it is an image above of Celine but Elvis would not stop moving!

Re: Elvis and Celine Dion - If I Can Dream High Quality

Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:46 pm

Elvis Australia wrote:Elvis Australia has now a HD TV high quality file of the Elvis and Celine Dion duet of If I Can Dream. I am able to view on full size monitor in perfect quality. The format received was a new Japanese TV format and proved very difficult to convert for internet use. But it has been done.

thx ...but for some reason the audio/video is not always in sync - (and yes - I have all codec's installed..) - is there a support line ?

Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:21 pm

I disagree. I think it's very low quality!

:lol:

Jules

Re: Elvis and Celine Dion - If I Can Dream High Quality

Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:42 pm

Elvis Australia wrote:Like the video or not, the exposure for Elvis on US TV would have to be priceless.

Agreed -- I'd set its value at $0.00 USD.

Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:56 pm

Thanks for all the hard work you continue to put into your site(s), David! I love the content and formatting.

I'm never going to take to this performance, but it's good to have it there.

Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:42 am

Jules and E-Cat 1/ what is the kbps amount you see shown below the video? 2/ what is your internet conection, broadband, dial-up etc speed?

Now drjohncarpenter, you actually think that having Elvis broadcast to milions of people in the USA is worth $0.00 USD in promotional value?

Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:58 pm

Elvis Australia wrote:Jules and E-Cat 1/ what is the kbps amount you see shown below the video? 2/ what is your internet conection, broadband, dial-up etc speed?

5961 kbps - broadband

Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:32 pm

Sorry, I just meant "low quality" in that Celine Dion is featured!

:lol:

Jules

Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:27 pm

E-Cat, 5961 kbps - broadband, then you are viewing the highest quality file; 400x300 400kbps - I can notice a slight sync difference between the original and the Flash video online and have tried to improve it but it’s the best I can do. The source is a new format (MKV) and not easily converted. I had a lot of problems getting the sound quality to be what it is. At least the image is clear enough for you to see this problem as compared to what has been on YouTube to date. Also with online video it is compressed for speed so there are losses of quality that go with it.

Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:00 pm

Elvis Australia wrote:Now drjohncarpenter, you actually think that having Elvis broadcast to milions of people in the USA is worth $0.00 USD in promotional value?

Transitory promotional gains is of no interest and my assessment is based on the worth of the endeavor itself.

Shoe-horning a hack, soulless singer like Celene Dion into a video performance of one of Elvis Presley's greatest, most soulful ballads -- where she is given some of the most crucial lines in the song -- is of ZERO lasting value.