Here you can also post any related video's of Elvis too, except impersonator video's where they imitate Elvis' voice of material he recorded.

Lisa Marie talking about the MM

Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:10 pm

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DogQhVI2q_s& ... ed&search=

Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:21 am

Interesting.

I wonder what her response would be if someone asked her about her own mother's book "Elvis 'n' Me" which came out in 1985 and there was a film even made of it.

Talking of dignity, wasnt she on the Howard Stern Show when he said to her ' i want to do you, and your mother and i wanna dig your Dad up and ask his permission' and she just sat there and said nothing. :roll:

Sorry Lisa, you come across as a hypocrite.

Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:01 am

Bodie wrote:Interesting.

I wonder what her response would be if someone asked her about her own mother's book "Elvis 'n' Me" which came out in 1985 and there was a film even made of it.

Talking of dignity, wasnt she on the Howard Stern Show when he said to her ' i want to do you, and your mother and i wanna dig your Dad up and ask his permission' and she just sat there and said nothing. :roll:

Sorry Lisa, you come across as a hypocrite.

Wow, teh jerk really said that? Yeah, she should've said something at least.

BTW did you notice the part she speaks about music as a therapy and songs helping her to go through things, that really sounded like Elvis Jaycees speach

:)