Here you can also post any related video's of Elvis too, except impersonator video's where they imitate Elvis' voice of material he recorded.

FOR THE 'ON TOUR' FANS

Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:09 pm

Please go to the following URL:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7Dsonl88nA

Brian :D

Sat Sep 22, 2007 3:17 pm

Thanks Brian! That was very nice!!

Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:01 pm

Are there really Elvis fans here who still do not have the "Through My Eyes" set from the folks at Star?

If so, you're depriving yourselves.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:08 pm

Never thought about collecting DVD's as well ... seems like there's a lot of junk around, really?

Sat Sep 22, 2007 4:16 pm

Yes, there is. The "Through My Eyes" set is not one to consider "junk" though -- trust me.

Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:04 pm

Rob wrote:Are there really Elvis fans here who still do not have the "Through My Eyes" set from the folks at Star?

Apparently there is....

Rob wrote:If so, you're depriving yourselves.

I agree the Star release of "Elvis On Tour: Through My Eyes" is wonderful!!

Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:26 pm

And the new born to rock should be released this week well worth a purchase for those who havent had the pleasure of viewing stars excellent releases!!

8)

Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:55 am

Rob wrote:Are there really Elvis fans here who still do not have the "Through My Eyes" set from the folks at Star?

I would love to get this Dvd but have never seen it for sale or been offerd a copy... any suggestions? :wink: I don't believe in depriving myself! :D

JEFF d
EP fan

Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:28 pm

Believe it or not i have been waiting for an official delux release of all material as in the 68 special release. I realise that I may be quite mad! This was great to see and just wets your appetite for what can be achieved - but where do you get this stuff from?

cheers Jamie

Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:59 pm

JEFF d wrote:

I would love to get this Dvd but have never seen it for sale or been offerd a copy... any suggestions? :wink: I don't believe in depriving myself! :D

JEFF d
EP fan

Ebay, and they are very reasonable.