Here you can also post any related video's of Elvis too, except impersonator video's where they imitate Elvis' voice of material he recorded.

Elvis rare limousine footage 1972

Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:43 pm

Hi all,

just found this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzlLNarTofA

Maybe it is not new to all of you as it may have appeared on the extended dvd sets based on On Tour. Since i don't have any of those, this was a nice surprise to watch. I always wondered about this sequence in This Is Elvis. In it's complete form it makes much more sense.

Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:53 pm

LOL!!

I just love the Look on Elvis' Face when He realises the Sound's rolling too.

epf....are You just a new fan?? that's if You don't mind me asking of course.

Tue Sep 11, 2007 6:08 pm

Little Darlin wrote:LOL!!

I just love the Look on Elvis' Face when He realises the Sound's rolling too.

epf....are You just a new fan?? that's if You don't mind me asking of course.

You can ask, that is allright. I am not a new fan, i was 10 when Elvis died.
For the most part of my life my legit shot of Elvis was purchased in the shops, be it music or books. Just recently i discoverd a whole new world through the interne, mainly through this MB and YouTube. When i see something worthwhile on YouTube i guess the majority of the readers here most likely have already seen those clips. But for those who haven't it might be something nice.

Why did you ask?

Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:18 pm

I asked because I thought You may need help in obtaining the DVD this is on.I think it's on the Star release Through My Eyes.

Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:37 pm

Little Darlin wrote:I asked because I thought You may need help in obtaining the DVD this is on.I think it's on the Star release Through My Eyes.

Thanks. I may indeed need help in obtaining those. Till now i always have shied away from the grey and beyond market. I guess i am shooting myself in the foot if i continue to do so. At the same time, i am of the opinion that if one likes the music s/he should purchase it legally.

Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:55 am

i love it. so funny

Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:46 pm

epf wrote
Till now i always have shied away from the grey and beyond market. I guess i am shooting myself in the foot if i continue to do so. At the same time, i am of the opinion that if one likes the music s/he should purchase it legally.

Well epf, everyone would like to get all the stuff official I guess....the only problem is, that theres so much stuff out there that is not out official....if it was, people would not go for the unofficial stuff.
Hope that makes sence :wink:

Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:07 am

elvisa wrote:epf wrote
Till now i always have shied away from the grey and beyond market. I guess i am shooting myself in the foot if i continue to do so. At the same time, i am of the opinion that if one likes the music s/he should purchase it legally.

Well epf, everyone would like to get all the stuff official I guess....the only problem is, that theres so much stuff out there that is not out official....if it was, people would not go for the unofficial stuff.
Hope that makes sence :wink:

Wasn't most of this in the extended version of This Is Elvis?