Here you can also post any related video's of Elvis too, except impersonator video's where they imitate Elvis' voice of material he recorded.

Ann Margret talks about Elvis in 1994 youtube

Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:35 pm

http://youtube.com/watch?v=F3nZjCQug5w
PEP 8)

Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:06 pm

I watched 20 Minutes of that Interview thanks for Posting PEP.

I applaud Ann Margret for ''sticking up'' for Elvis and sticking to Her values, but I can't help thinking She may have been under the influence of something during that Interview. Does She always talk that way?

Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:51 pm

Little Darlin wrote:I watched 20 Minutes of that Interview thanks for Posting PEP.

I applaud Ann Margret for ''sticking up'' for Elvis and sticking to Her values, but I can't help thinking She may have been under the influence of something during that Interview. Does She always talk that way?

Pretty much in anything I have seen her do interview wise she appears to be that way, at least to me too, I think it is just her personality, she also seems to have always gotten really emotional when talking about Elvis, kinda of weird in one way, but she must of obviously loved the guy very much, more than we all know.

But it is weird like I say, because she comes off as tho she knew him a lot longer than she really did, meaning I know they spent a lot of time together during the Viva Las Vegas period, but for some reason after 64' maybe 65' I doubt they really saw each other really that much.

What does anyone else think?

Did Elvis and her really spend that much time together after 64', 65'?

Meaning I'm guessing they may have spent some time together briefly in the 70's but i'm sure it was only back stage sort of stuff.

PEP 8)
Last edited by PEP on Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:55 pm

Oh, they stayed in touch after their marriages in May and June 1967.

ANN MARGET TALKS ABOUT ELVIS ON YOU TUBE

Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:57 pm

i read in one of the books it was still going on in 1966 then when he married priscilla a year later, ann margaret married roger smith. who knows shes very tight lipped about it, which i respect her for and im sure elvis also would

Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:00 am

she was still an attractive lady in ´94 and i bet she still is today; she looks like a natural beauty, while priscilla looks like a surgery one.

woops! this runs for almost an hour! didn´t know youtube had such capacities ... :?:
Last edited by Christopher on Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: ANN MARGET TALKS ABOUT ELVIS ON YOU TUBE

Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:06 am

jacob wrote:... shes very tight lipped ...

One of many reasons Elvis loved her.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:12 am

While she was tight lipped (good for her)...can the same be said for the Memphis mafia....one of them would have cracked by now and spilled the benas?

ann margaret on you tube

Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:38 am

all the memphis mafia speak very highly of her, but they cant spill the beans on stuff they dont know , both joe esposito and red west said they spent alot of time alone together ,so the things they discussed remain her secrets.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:23 am

Methinks I am too clever for my own good.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:41 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:Methinks I am too clever for my own good.

No...I caught that one instantly !!!

Dan.

Re: ANN MARGET TALKS ABOUT ELVIS ON YOU TUBE

Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:19 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
jacob wrote:... shes very tight lipped ...

One of many reasons Elvis loved her.

Doc, you naughty boy you :wink:

PEP 8)

Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:07 am

To be realistic here, AM really cannot discuss intimacies with Elvis after 1967.

Both she and Elvis married other people in May of 1967.

She is still married to Roger Smith, and can hardly be expected to reveal
any infidelities ... but I would bet strong money that she and Elvis hooked up in Vegas more than once.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:38 am

TCB TED wrote:To be realistic here, AM really cannot discuss intimacies with Elvis after 1967.

any infidelities ... but I would bet strong money that she and Elvis hooked up in Vegas more than once.

Didn't they hook up in Vegas in 1972?

Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:18 am

Joe Car wrote:
TCB TED wrote:To be realistic here, AM really cannot discuss intimacies with Elvis after 1967.

Didn't they hook up in Vegas in 1972?

I read something to that effect, but I guess we'll never truly
know.
I do like to believe that they were soulmates, and because of this,
AM carries the torch to this very day in a classy way.

Just Elvis conversation

Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:42 am

I have edited this down to just the interesting 7 minute Elvis conversation as it is such a long interview.

You can view here.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:09 am

What a great lady !

Now that is class !

And that interviewer was good, too.

He listened to what she had to say, didn't interrupt, coaxed her to reveal her inner feelings.

He could give lessons to a few others !

Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:35 am

Nice and quiet interview. She comes across as a very sensitive and intelligent person.

Just wondering, are the Jörgensons she talks about in any way related to EJ?

Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:37 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:Methinks I am too clever for my own good.

Dont you just love how some things can completely fly over the heads of people, Im amazed we havent had an attack about how you know she was/is tight lipped! This board must be slipping. :lol:

Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:06 pm

What an interesting interview that was. I could listen to her talk for hours. Very classy, yet it seems there is a tiger waiting to be unleashed underneath it all. Thanks for posting that, PEP.

Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:35 pm

Ann Margret: inner and outside beauty!
This pic is from '05..

Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:24 am

She is still a beauty to me (and I'm 20!!!)!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Sun Sep 09, 2007 9:40 am

No doubt about it, the lady loves me...she just dont know it yet. Shes still got it.