Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

sonny west q&a time

Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:59 am

Re: sonny west q&a time

Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:54 pm

I wish I had met Sonny but, everyone I know that did, said Sonny was courtesy to everyone and they all had a wonderful time.

Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:00 am

Nice, thanks for the share. What a great loss Sonny is.....

Fabbe on Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:59 pm wrote:

Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:16 am

Thank you for that.

Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:58 am

A must see video!
Elvis should have valued this incredible friendship more than his goal to get rid of people telling him the truth.

Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:30 pm

Great video!! Thanks for posting it. I really enjoyed hearing Sonny speak again about Elvis.

Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:45 pm

Robert on Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:58 pm wrote:A must see video!
Elvis should have valued this incredible friendship more than his goal to get rid of people telling him the truth.

In this video they also bring up times how Elvis reacted when hearing the truth. Check out the time how Elvis treated Jimmy Dean...

ELVIS - ALL THE KING'S MEN

Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:07 pm

Sonny and Red - how great friends Elvis had. Unfortunately in 1976 Elvis was a changed man for the worse and he fired them because they tried to do something about his drug abuse. But Elvis was in denial and he remained so until the tragic end.

Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:28 pm

I met Sonny twice and got to talk with him for a good while. He was a very nice guy and also a towering presence. He answered every question I had and was very cool to talk to. Sonny also spoke about Elvis in a way that you knew he cared about him. Sonny was one of the good guy's and was handed a very raw deal at the end. He and Red did not deserve to be done that way as they are 2 that cared for Elvis as a friend and not what he could do for them.

Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:59 pm

elviscollector101 on Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:28 am wrote:I met Sonny twice and got to talk with him for a good while. He was a very nice guy and also a towering presence. He answered every question I had and was very cool to talk to. Sonny also spoke about Elvis in a way that you knew he cared about him. Sonny was one of the good guy's and was handed a very raw deal at the end. He and Red did not deserve to be done that way as they are 2 that cared for Elvis as a friend and not what he could do for them.

Agreed :smt023

People I know who met Sonny said he didn't criticize anyone in Elvis' inner circle, but his body language said enough when they brought up Dee and her sons.

Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:23 pm

Robert on Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:58 am wrote:A must see video!

He was worn out, he already checked out a couple of times. I don't think he did not care, just listen to what he says to Red in the call, he just is totally in the grip of prescription drugs and in denial. That is sad. He did not need to hear the truth, he knew. He just pushed ppl away, because he did not know how to ask for help. If The Letter bears any truth we know that he was in shambles already. And he did turn to God according to The Letter. That is what you do if nothing else works I think. He must have suffered greatly mentally during the last years of his life. I think that has to be said as well. He was not just a junkie. Nobody is for that matter.

Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:57 am

Does anyone know the name of the song or music that is being played at the start of the Sonny west video .