Runaway 1969

Anything about Elvis
More than 100 Million visitors can't be wrong

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Juan Luis

Re: Runaway 1969

Post by Juan Luis »

GERRY wrote:1970 February Polk Salad the reaction is eyeopening ( Backing or crowd?) sounds like Elvis blowing everyone away with his performance. Wish there was film.

And I wish Jarvis had professionally recorded much more from this second Vegas season its annoying and the soundboard recordings are way below professional multitrack.

All shook up opener only available in SB Bobs drumming is awesome just wished much more was pro recorded these are the best shows until we hear a pro Houston 70 but I don't think one was recorded professionaly was it?

If Jarvis wasn't such a yes man much more would exist.

Wonder what Ernst has in the vault Polk salad FTD Was great but want a complete concert.
We should be thankful Jarvis had the engineer push the record button when there wasn't a need to do it. Many things would not have been recorded otherwise.
Last edited by Juan Luis on Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Juan Luis

Re: Runaway 1969

Post by Juan Luis »

poormadpeter2 wrote:
GERRY wrote:1970 February Polk Salad the reaction is eyeopening ( Backing or crowd?) sounds like Elvis blowing everyone away with his performance. Wish there was film.

And I wish Jarvis had professionally recorded much more from this second Vegas season its annoying and the soundboard recordings are way below professional multitrack.

All shook up opener only available in SB Bobs drumming is awesome just wished much more was pro recorded these are the best shows until we hear a pro Houston 70 but I don't think one was recorded professionaly was it?

If Jarvis wasn't such a yes man much more would exist.

Wonder what Ernst has in the vault Polk salad FTD Was great but want a complete concert.
There was never any intention to release a full concert, so why would Jarvis record one? Elvis for his part was meant to come up with ten new songs for the live album and failed. Much of the material in the On Stage classic album shows Elvis with little concentration and fooling around during a lot of the songs.
Exactly!