Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

DEFINTIVE ARTWORK CLOSE-UP BOX, directly from E. JORGENSON

Thu May 15, 2003 10:12 pm

CHECK THIS OUT:



Image

Fri May 16, 2003 4:31 am

Hmmmmmmm, now this is the first release I'm thinking of passing on.



:lol:

Fri May 16, 2003 7:15 am

Since when did they put Lisa Marie on the cover of an Elvis Presley boxset?


Or is that Linda Thompson?

Fri May 16, 2003 7:28 am

Daryl wrote:Since when did they put Lisa Marie on the cover of an Elvis Presley boxset?


Or is that Linda Thompson?


:shock:

You're joking. You have got to be joking. PLEASE tell me you are joking!!

Fri May 16, 2003 10:40 am

woohoo thats a pretty euro-chick.


....oh wait, thats no actress or model, thats a man baby!


Seriously guys, we better delete this stuff or it will be bye-bye FTD.

Fri May 16, 2003 10:48 am

Peter Franks wrote:
Daryl wrote:Since when did they put Lisa Marie on the cover of an Elvis Presley boxset?


Or is that Linda Thompson?


:shock:

You're joking. You have got to be joking. PLEASE tell me you are joking!!


I think he's joking! :lol:

Fri May 16, 2003 10:50 am

Just noticed, I've got a quote in a quote. I wonder how far it would go.


:lol:

Fri May 16, 2003 10:50 am

sam wrote:
Peter Franks wrote:
Daryl wrote:Since when did they put Lisa Marie on the cover of an Elvis Presley boxset?


Or is that Linda Thompson?


:shock:

You're joking. You have got to be joking. PLEASE tell me you are joking!!


I think he's joking! :lol:


This will test it. LOL :oops:

Fri May 16, 2003 10:52 am

I'll stop now. Sorry for waisting your time :oops:




:twisted:

Fri May 16, 2003 5:34 pm

"Let me tell you, It's more close up than the original cover. It's straight to the point. This is a classic*"




*(from a conversation between Ernst & Roger, Ernst is trying to convince Roger about this newly designed cover)

Fri May 16, 2003 8:09 pm

The title should be renamed to JORGASBORD.

Sat May 17, 2003 1:40 am

Archdeak,

That is a brilliant title, several others could be: Wild in Denmark, A dane for everybody,Paradise Jorgenson style or The trouble with Ernst.


Rigs