Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

If we ever meet again this side of HEAVEN

Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:59 pm

Beautiful song, wish they would have used this on the new RPO album.

::rocks

Re: If we ever meet again this side of HEAVEN

Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:34 pm

I didn't like it that much when I was younger. Thought it was too old fashioned. Now it's one of my favorites. It gets repeated every time. Very wel sung. "Where the charming roses bloom ..."

Mon Sep 12, 2016 10:44 pm

Same here just finding so many that i love now.

Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:57 pm

I translated the lyrics of this song into Dutch when my daddy passed away in 2002. I printed and framed them and put them on his casket at the wake. Everybody was very moved by these words.....I guess they're comforting. But up to this day I get a lump in my throat every time this song comes by on my playslist....

love you dad....we'll meet up there someday....

Tue Sep 13, 2016 2:16 pm

Just beautiful

Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:03 am

This was one of the songs played at my mom's funeral just yesterday...along with "I Miss You" by Elvis. We both loved his music. I find comfort knowing I will be seeing her again someday, but, I do miss her with all my heart and will for a long time. She was such a special part of my life.

Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:39 pm

MikeTCB wrote:This was one of the songs played at my mom's funeral just yesterday...along with "I Miss You" by Elvis. We both loved his music. I find comfort knowing I will be seeing her again someday, but, I do miss her with all my heart and will for a long time. She was such a special part of my life.

I'm sorry for your loss Mike. My thoughts are with you and your loved ones....

Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:39 pm

Its one of my favorite Gospel songs, really beautiful

Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:12 pm

MikeTCB wrote:This was one of the songs played at my mom's funeral just yesterday...along with "I Miss You" by Elvis. We both loved his music. I find comfort knowing I will be seeing her again someday, but, I do miss her with all my heart and will for a long time. She was such a special part of my life.

My condolences Mike. I lost both my parents many years ago. Take care!!