Linda Thompson was shocked when LMP told her that Elvis died

Anything about Elvis
More than 100 Million visitors can't be wrong

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

YDKM
Registered for: 21 years

Re: Linda Thompson was shocked when LMP told her that Elvis

Post by YDKM »

:? yes and sadly this week i read of what killed Prince and that is incredably sad also.... :smt005

Bruce Jackson Born June 3rd 1949- Died January 29th 2011 Elvis's Sound Engineer from 1971-1977.
You Don't Know Me!

DEH
Registered for: 15 years 10 months

Post by DEH »

jungleroombear wrote:Dont wish to be a party pooper but i would prefer it if Linda Thompson didn't go into any morbid detail about chicken soup etc and believe she shouldn't have ever spoke about what Lisa said on the phone when her father died. Elvis would have felt betrayed as he was so concerned about privacy and not drawing attention to his daughter. Most people would do what Linda has done though because as much as it is about making money, it's about off loading instead of always carrying the burden of upsetting memories. At least that's what the fella with the Struma Class 111 Goitre up our street said, eventually. But, I suppose at the end of the day, Linda would only have had to tell just one person and it would have been out there anyway. To publicly endorse the tittle-tattle is unfortunate when the pages could have been used for photos or other articles of interest. For pitys sake there's enough misery in this World. Happy days!
U are right. She goes into great detail of the chicken soup incident that didn't need to be done. Not classy at all. and now the general public and whole new generation get to hear all about it. Good going Linda. way to keep Elvis' memory alive. with friends like u Elvis didn't need enemies. just bad. :facep: :facep: there is no such thing as privacy, dignity, anything anymore.

DEH

Post by DEH »

YDKM wrote::? yes and sadly this week i read of what killed Prince and that is incredably sad also.... :smt005
Yes, more details are being revealed about Prince's death. its sad too. he deserved a betting ending. I still cant believe it. never thought Prince would die under those circumstances. So far his friends are not disrespecting his privacy and selling him out. :D :D

DEH

Post by DEH »

Speaking of Elvis and Prince. It was just announced today that Paisley Park is opening for tours in a October. They are not wasting anytime. :shock: Tours will be 70 min long at a price of 40 bucks. there will be a VIP tour that will cost 100 bucks. The tour will be on the main floor. Prince's living quarters will be off limits (sounds familiar.:)) and at the end of the tour you will be served food and drink. no alcohol and no meat. Prince was a vegetarian so that makes sense. :D :D

DEH

Post by DEH »

Wow. something I just found out. The business people in charge of Elvis are now in charge of The Paisley Park tours. They will be getting 50 percent of the profits of the Paisley Park Tours.