Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Lisa Marie CD retail longbox with sticker

Thu May 15, 2003 1:50 am

Today I saw a longbox version of the Lisa Marie CD. This has a full photo on the front and the alternate photo (used on the promo CD cover) on the other side, I forget which was which side. With a sticker which I think said "Limited Edition" and some other blather. Sorta just like the "old days" of early original CD releases.

*I* don't care. But I have not seen this mentioned on this board, and you Lisa Marie stalkers might be interested.

If anyone wants quickie digital photos of this, I'll try to do them in the store if they let me, 'cuz I won't buy it.
Last edited by ohnono on Thu May 15, 2003 6:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thu May 15, 2003 4:56 am

Cool, I'll keep an eye out for this one. :D

Thu May 15, 2003 6:34 am

OK. I didn't make it clear - Lisa's two pics fill the whole 12" length of the longbox package, although the two pics are the same as used on the CD jewelbox packages.

Lisa Maire Long Box

Thu May 15, 2003 10:44 pm

I saw it at Sams Club....It was nice...Lynn

Thu May 15, 2003 10:49 pm

If anybody is looking for Jeff D., he'll be at Sam's Club.

Tom

Thu May 15, 2003 11:08 pm

Dammit I don't have a Sams card! Will you buy it and sent to me Tom? Realli wonder why it is a "Special Edition" was there more than one CD in the box or what???
JEFF d
EPFAN
ps I been bugging the heck out of a club here in Tulsa to bring her for a concert and they told me they are working on it real hard!!!

Thu May 15, 2003 11:26 pm

Hey Jeff D, I will check it out tonight and let you know. I GOT A SAMS CARD>>>I GOT A SAMS CARD>>> LISA IS MINE!!

Thu May 15, 2003 11:30 pm

Noooooo PLEASE God NO!!!! Now the demon from hell has me under his power I must obay what he say, or I will pay!!! THE LORD OF THE WASTLAND!!!!!
JEFF d
EPFAN!

Thu May 15, 2003 11:34 pm

I COMMAND YOU TO KNEEL BEFORE THE GOD OF THUNDER!!!!

p.s. You want me to scan it for you when I get it. NONONO not my plastercast the cd LONG BOX!

Thu May 15, 2003 11:37 pm

This a little "Off Topic" but what if LISA MARIE and XENA got in a battle who do you think would win??? LOL ......will what do you think curtis, or anyone???? LOL
JEFF d
EPFAN
ps I'm putting my money on the chick from Memphis with the rich daddy!

PICTURES POSTED

Fri May 16, 2003 5:44 am

OK just for you guys and gals, I took pictures of it. I still didn't buy it.

Quick digital grab shots at COSTCO. Maybe the Sam's Club version is different still?

http://nopop.50megs.com

Fri May 16, 2003 4:31 pm

Nothing special. I saw it. It just has the cd and a bigger picture..... w/ special naked centerfold. lol Thanks anyway OHNONO. Knowing Sams I thought it was going to be a pack in with extras :cry: