Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Imports??

Thu May 15, 2003 1:14 am

Is it a closely guarded secret or is there an exclusive club that you must belong to to buy imports? The only place i can find them is on ebay. There are new ones being released all the time but i don't know where to get them as they are being released. Can someone please help me! Send me a private mail if you want.

Promocollector :?

you've got mail.

Thu May 15, 2003 2:12 am

check your pm.:-)

Imports

Thu May 15, 2003 6:15 am

Hey Promo Collector
If you got the answer you wanted how about giving me a pm or an email and let me know. This is a question I have always wondered about.

Tony

Thu May 15, 2003 4:54 pm

Yes I am also very interested in imports please pm me too !!

Thanks,
Jenn :D

Thu May 15, 2003 6:29 pm

Don't e-mail me..... The FTD's will do for me from now on. :oops:
:D

:twisted:

Thu May 15, 2003 6:45 pm

Please don't send me anymore PM's asking to pass on the information i have received.I have been sent this info in a PRIVATE message so i will not be passing it on to anyone.If the person who sent me the message wanted everyone to have the information they would have posted it on the board.

Promocollector

Imports

Thu May 15, 2003 7:30 pm

Well excuse me for asking!
Just for the record to all who have read this thread I did not pm this fine fellow.
If you are going to act so persnickety like you have just received some information of national importance well hang on to whatever makes you feel important.
So tell me my fine fellow what credentials do you support that the rest of us do not have that you cannot pass this on in a pm or email. The fact is NONE! He could have just as easily passed this on to me if I had asked the question first. Especially considering I have about 100 posts on this board as opposed to your 26.
But to blow your little game up, I will make it my passion to find out the answer to your query and display for all to see. Then your feeling of some type of James Bondian complex will pass and you will be stuck with the base of your personality.

Best Wishes
Tony

Thu May 15, 2003 7:34 pm

Tony,
He obviously has a case of "import envy."

Tom

"import" cd's

Thu May 15, 2003 7:52 pm

Thank you PROMOCOLLECTOR for respecting my privacy as it relates to my PM to you, I appreciate it, but if anyone would like the latest list I have received from a dealer in Western Europe who I have successfully dealt with before (they accept Paypal too), send me a PM with your email address as the list is rather annoying to read if sent via PM (as I'm sure PROMOCOLLECTOR can attest to) because of the way it's formated (it's very long and very narrow and involves near infinite scrolling).

So please no ill will towards PROMOCOLLECTOR, he was probably just exasperated by the flood of PM's for info he felt if given would compromise our private message.

Thu May 15, 2003 8:31 pm

Blue Gypsy
Please don't presume to know what kind of person i am, i don't need any special credentials to keep my Private Messages PRIVATE! After you stating and i Quote
"But to blow your little game up, I will make it my passion to find out the answer to your query and display for all to see. Then your feeling of some type of James Bondian complex will pass and you will be stuck with the base of your personality. "

This says more about your personality than it does mine as it seems the little things in life bother you so much.I do hope you are not a gun lover or maybe you work for the Postal Service.

Promocollector

Thu May 15, 2003 8:41 pm

Geez, kind of touchy for a super spy.

Tom

Imports

Thu May 15, 2003 11:46 pm

I'm sorry if your feelings are hurt Promo. Believe me the letter was a lot worse but I figured I had better clean it up so as to retain my FECC membership :lol:
The small things do not bother me but your attitude to a request I ask of you did.
Here is what you said.

[Please don't send me anymore PM's asking to pass on the information i have received.I have been sent this info in a PRIVATE message so i will not be passing it on to anyone.If the person who sent me the message wanted everyone to have the information they would have posted it on the board."]

Here is what you should have said.

["Hey guys I am sorry I can't answer your questions about imports but I get the feeling he might not want everyone to know so you might want to make your appeals to him, sorry."]

You chose the path of being rude so I responded in kind. As it turns out if anyone is interested all they have to do is let the guy know and he will be happy to help. How about that? So much for your Top Secret info huh?
So go ahead and respond as it is my habit to let anyone that I am having a disagreement with have the last word.

Have a pleasant day Promo
Tony

Imports

Fri May 16, 2003 12:27 am

By the way...

Thanks for the e-mail and info Morrissey :D

Tony

Fri May 16, 2003 12:36 am

Geez it didnt sound too rude to me ! I wonder how many he received !

Francesc