Anything about Elvis
More than 100 Million visitors can't be wrong

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
elvis4life
Registered for: 18 years 10 months

article on David Stanley's "My Brother Elvis"

Post by elvis4life »

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/elvis-presley-brother-king-knew-article-1.2687263

Elvis Presley's brother says The King knew the end was near

Elvis Presley performs at the Nassau Coliseum on Long Island, less than two years before he died. (Steve Morley/Redferns)

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Saturday, June 25, 2016, 6:00 PM

The King is coming out for another encore — whether he likes it or not.

Nearly 40 years after Elvis Presley's death, a new tell-all about his life and times alleges that the King of Rock and Roll deliberately overdosed on pills.

It's called "My Brother Elvis," and it's bound to leave fans all shook up.

The book's author, David E. Stanley, became Presley's step-brother in 1960 when his mom married The King of Rock and Roll's widowed father, Vernon Presley.

In it, Stanley, who was 20 years younger than Elvis and moved into Graceland when he was 4 years old, delves deeply and darkly into Presley's demise.

Stanley, who also worked for Elvis, writes that he last saw Presley on Aug. 14, 1977 — at which time The King told him that he was going away for a few days, but when they next met up, he would be "on a higher plane." Presley was found dead in his Memphis mansion two days later.

Stanley writes that Presley had "done this on purpose" and recalls wondering why.

According to Stanley, paramedics, family and aides were called to Graceland when Presley died, and they found pills and syringes surrounding The King's lifeless body. He quickly started shoving the damning evidence into his pockets before police arrived.

Stanley describes a very dark period leading up Elvis' final days when the singer was on so many prescription pills that his inner circle would stand watch around the clock to help him get to the bathroom. According to Stanley, Elvis frequently couldn't make the trip, which meant the vigil would turn into a cleanup session.

He also recalls Presley falling asleep at the dinner table leaving him and others to "reach inside his mouth and remove the food."

Stanley says that after Elvis died, Vernon gave him his final paycheck for working with Elvis and said, "Take care of yourself." The two spoke only a couple of times before he, too, died a year and a half later.

"My Brother Elvis" comes out on Aug. 16 to coincide with the 39th anniversary of Presley's death.

Robert
Registered for: 19 years 8 months

Re: article on David Stanley's "My Brother Elvis"

Post by Robert »

This will be another shocker I guess.
As bad as Elvis condition was towards the end.. it's interesting to note Ginger wrote down a different story of a man who, next to an obvious dark side, could still function and was full of ambition.

Davelee
Banned -- Same user as "mysterytrainrideson"
Banned -- Same user as "mysterytrainrideson"
Registered for: 8 years 11 months

Post by Davelee »

I would not touch this book with a barge pole, i hate the Stanleys, i think they are all a bunch of liars this as all been proved through the years the kind of people they are. Some of the things i've seen him say on his facebook page make me vomit "Elvis was my brother i loved him so dearly, he was precious gift from god,he was the best friend i ever had" and other such garbage.

The only Stanley worth talking about in this world,is this one:
FB_IMG_1462179629533.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Domino
Registered for: 8 years 1 month

Post by Domino »

Davelee wrote:
file.php.jpg

I like this Stanley.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

8) "Well sir,to be honest with you,we just stumbled upon it." - 1954
ImageImage

Jambalaya
Registered for: 11 years 8 months

Post by Jambalaya »

Domino wrote:
Davelee wrote:
file.php.jpg

I like this Stanley.
Me, too. What a Genius!!!

sundial77
Registered for: 11 years 9 months

Post by sundial77 »

Great, just what we need. More rubbish from the pen of a Stanley.

brian
Registered for: 15 years 10 months

Post by brian »

I'm surprised that David Stanley of all people has been able to get this many books published about Elvis.

You would think all the publishing companies that he visited would have turned him down because he has already told his story numerous times.

David Stanley is clearly using Elvis for the money with the books and movies he has made about him.

I don't know if David Stanley has ever held a real job in his life or if these books and the movie he made are the only real source of income he has had.

OnStage55
Registered for: 9 years 2 months
Mood:

Post by OnStage55 »

Now isn't it thoughtfully kind of the Bloodsucker to release this book on August 16th. :smt018

elvisjock
Registered for: 20 years 2 months

Post by elvisjock »

The irony is that the author was nowhere near that bathroom at the time the body was discovered. He'd been goofing off all day, and was busy sneaking a friend of his off-property.

The Stanley family, as a whole, runs a close second to Goldman (with help from Fike).

"Don't tell me to play it. I will when I get ready. Do you understand me?"

Robert
Registered for: 19 years 8 months

Post by Robert »

This new book apparently serves the goal to protect people from drug addiction.
But in the end it will be more damaging to Elvis' reputation as a person.

David never filtered his information out of respect to Elvis.
His transparency may be fairly accurate, as he was one of the insiders.
But he.. and Lamar sold all the dirt and embody the tell-all crew for the sake of... themselves?

It seems that David became more vocal towards Elvis when he grew older.
And he was spot on and it put pressure on their relationship.
There's a some bitterness shining through his story as some things in his books are highly offensive, even if true.

I like the path Ricky choose and he was more silent during his days with Elvis. Elvis was probably a bit more in favor of him.
And now he's a preacher. And 24/7 into his dedication towards Elvis.

David's book will get quite some attention because the guy is a motivational speaker, he knows how to sell his remarkable story.
I wish he would have filtered his information though.
But that doesn't sell I guess?

rocknroll
On Suspension Until Further Notice...
On Suspension Until Further Notice...
Registered for: 15 years 10 months

Post by rocknroll »

The Stanley's are scum. The title of this book is inaccurate, and the content is repetitive.

TheMaskedClown
Registered for: 11 years 7 months

Post by TheMaskedClown »

This is another cheap way of making a buck out of Elvis. How many times can Stanley tell his story?

elvis-fan
Registered for: 21 years

Post by elvis-fan »

elvis4life wrote:http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/confidential/elvis-presley-brother-king-knew-article-1.2687263

Elvis Presley's brother says The King knew the end was near

Elvis Presley performs at the Nassau Coliseum on Long Island, less than two years before he died. (Steve Morley/Redferns)

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Saturday, June 25, 2016, 6:00 PM

The King is coming out for another encore — whether he likes it or not.

Nearly 40 years after Elvis Presley's death, a new tell-all about his life and times alleges that the King of Rock and Roll deliberately overdosed on pills.

It's called "My Brother Elvis," and it's bound to leave fans all shook up.

The book's author, David E. Stanley, became Presley's step-brother in 1960 when his mom married The King of Rock and Roll's widowed father, Vernon Presley.

In it, Stanley, who was 20 years younger than Elvis and moved into Graceland when he was 4 years old, delves deeply and darkly into Presley's demise.

Stanley, who also worked for Elvis, writes that he last saw Presley on Aug. 14, 1977 — at which time The King told him that he was going away for a few days, but when they next met up, he would be "on a higher plane." Presley was found dead in his Memphis mansion two days later.

Stanley writes that Presley had "done this on purpose" and recalls wondering why.

According to Stanley, paramedics, family and aides were called to Graceland when Presley died, and they found pills and syringes surrounding The King's lifeless body. He quickly started shoving the damning evidence into his pockets before police arrived.

Stanley describes a very dark period leading up Elvis' final days when the singer was on so many prescription pills that his inner circle would stand watch around the clock to help him get to the bathroom. According to Stanley, Elvis frequently couldn't make the trip, which meant the vigil would turn into a cleanup session.

He also recalls Presley falling asleep at the dinner table leaving him and others to "reach inside his mouth and remove the food."

Stanley says that after Elvis died, Vernon gave him his final paycheck for working with Elvis and said, "Take care of yourself." The two spoke only a couple of times before he, too, died a year and a half later.

"My Brother Elvis" comes out on Aug. 16 to coincide with the 39th anniversary of Presley's death.
This flaming jackass gives new meaning to the term "EPIC DOUCHEBAG"...

jurasic1968

Post by jurasic1968 »

Another tabloid style book. How many more will follow from him?

Topic author
elvis4life
Registered for: 18 years 10 months

Post by elvis4life »

http://nypost.com/2016/07/17/elvis-relative-says-he-died-of-a-self-induced-overdose/

Elvis’ relative says he died of a ‘self-induced overdose’

By Hardeep Phull

July 17, 2016 | 10:17am

Elvis performs in 1972. Photo: AP

Being a bodyguard to rock ’n’ roll icons usually means keeping them safe from crazed fans. But as David E. Stanley details in his upcoming memoir, “My Brother Elvis,”: http://www.mybrotherelvis.com it also meant saving the drug-addled King: Elvis High as Hell: from his own dinner.

Stanley’s account of life with Elvis throws a harsh light on the dark time leading up to the singer’s death in August 1977. The two stepbrothers — Elvis’ widowed father, Vernon, married Stanley’s mom, Dee, in 1960 — were quite close. In the book, out Aug. 16, Stanley reveals how a cocktail of drugs prescribed by quack caretaker Dr. George Nichopoulos would render Elvis so incapacitated that he would nod off while eating, and risk choking on his food.

“During the last two years of his life, there were more than a dozen times when I had to put my finger down his throat and remove food,” Stanley tells The Post. “He would take three ‘attack-packs’ of medication [at night]. Each one had 11 sleeping pills and three shots of Demerol. During the day, he would counteract [the downers] with amphetamines.”

David E. Stanley holds a photo of Elvis.
Photo: Frank Rogozienski

Elvis suffered from severe constipation that was brought about by his drug use. He took laxatives, but sometimes he couldn’t get to the toilet fast enough because of the attack-packs, and would soil himself. It was Stanley who often cleaned up his brother. “It was the tragedy of tragedies,” he says.

The Elvis that Stanley cared for in his last days was a far cry from the one he grew up idolizing. Stanley, along with his mother, stepfather and two brothers, all lived with Elvis at Graceland, and he viewed the singer as a father figure.

But he began to see another side of Elvis in 1972: Elvis Presley - That's All Right - Prince From Another Planet 1972: , when Stanley was 16 and he joined the King’s entourage as a bodyguard. Parts of it were clearly enjoyable; Stanley recalls being deflowered by a gaggle of call girls on Elvis’ orders: “Ladies, I give you the boy,” he said. “Now, give me the man.”

He also recalls watching Robert Plant and Elvis duet on “Love Me Tender” backstage at a show in Los Angeles.

Stanley knew that Elvis was bored, isolated and heavily reliant on prescription drugs. He recalls his stepbrother asking a doctor for Dilaudid — a painkiller usually administered for cancer patients, but one the singer insisted he needed for an ingrown toenail.

Bizarrely, Elvis had a zero-tolerance policy on illegal drugs within his circle.

Elvis Presley with his girlfriend Linda Thompson in 1976.
Photo: WireImage

“If he caught me smoking weed, he’d wanna fire me,” says Stanley, now 60 and living in San Diego. “He justified his [own drug] use because it was prescribed medication — he wasn’t doing anything illegal.”

When Elvis died at home in 1977, Stanley was one of the first on the scene. The official cause of death was a heart attack, but Stanley feels that may not be the whole story. Three fired bodyguards were about to publish a tell-all exposing Elvis’ drug problem, and Stanley feels that may have pushed him over the edge.

“To me, it was a self-induced drug overdose,” Stanley says. “I lived with a tormented man — the man that said he’d rather be ‘unconscious than unhappy.’ Part of me was relieved when I saw his lifeless body.”

elvisjock
Registered for: 20 years 2 months

Post by elvisjock »

elvis4life wrote:http://nypost.com/2016/07/17/elvis-relative-says-he-died-of-a-self-induced-overdose/

Elvis’ relative says he died of a ‘self-induced overdose’

By Hardeep Phull

July 17, 2016 | 10:17am

Elvis performs in 1972. Photo: AP

Being a bodyguard to rock ’n’ roll icons usually means keeping them safe from crazed fans. But as David E. Stanley details in his upcoming memoir, “My Brother Elvis,”: http://www.mybrotherelvis.com it also meant saving the drug-addled King: Elvis High as Hell: from his own dinner.

Stanley’s account of life with Elvis throws a harsh light on the dark time leading up to the singer’s death in August 1977. The two stepbrothers — Elvis’ widowed father, Vernon, married Stanley’s mom, Dee, in 1960 — were quite close. In the book, out Aug. 16, Stanley reveals how a cocktail of drugs prescribed by quack caretaker Dr. George Nichopoulos would render Elvis so incapacitated that he would nod off while eating, and risk choking on his food.

“During the last two years of his life, there were more than a dozen times when I had to put my finger down his throat and remove food,” Stanley tells The Post. “He would take three ‘attack-packs’ of medication [at night]. Each one had 11 sleeping pills and three shots of Demerol. During the day, he would counteract [the downers] with amphetamines.”

David E. Stanley holds a photo of Elvis.
Photo: Frank Rogozienski

Elvis suffered from severe constipation that was brought about by his drug use. He took laxatives, but sometimes he couldn’t get to the toilet fast enough because of the attack-packs, and would soil himself. It was Stanley who often cleaned up his brother. “It was the tragedy of tragedies,” he says.

The Elvis that Stanley cared for in his last days was a far cry from the one he grew up idolizing. Stanley, along with his mother, stepfather and two brothers, all lived with Elvis at Graceland, and he viewed the singer as a father figure.

But he began to see another side of Elvis in 1972: Elvis Presley - That's All Right - Prince From Another Planet 1972: , when Stanley was 16 and he joined the King’s entourage as a bodyguard. Parts of it were clearly enjoyable; Stanley recalls being deflowered by a gaggle of call girls on Elvis’ orders: “Ladies, I give you the boy,” he said. “Now, give me the man.”

He also recalls watching Robert Plant and Elvis duet on “Love Me Tender” backstage at a show in Los Angeles.

Stanley knew that Elvis was bored, isolated and heavily reliant on prescription drugs. He recalls his stepbrother asking a doctor for Dilaudid — a painkiller usually administered for cancer patients, but one the singer insisted he needed for an ingrown toenail.

Bizarrely, Elvis had a zero-tolerance policy on illegal drugs within his circle.

Elvis Presley with his girlfriend Linda Thompson in 1976.
Photo: WireImage

“If he caught me smoking weed, he’d wanna fire me,” says Stanley, now 60 and living in San Diego. “He justified his [own drug] use because it was prescribed medication — he wasn’t doing anything illegal.”

When Elvis died at home in 1977, Stanley was one of the first on the scene. The official cause of death was a heart attack, but Stanley feels that may not be the whole story. Three fired bodyguards were about to publish a tell-all exposing Elvis’ drug problem, and Stanley feels that may have pushed him over the edge.

“To me, it was a self-induced drug overdose,” Stanley says. “I lived with a tormented man — the man that said he’d rather be ‘unconscious than unhappy.’ Part of me was relieved when I saw his lifeless body.”
He is a steaming pile of crap.

We're long past the idea that someone might "take a lesson" from Elvis' demise, as, sadly, there are plenty of more recent case studies. This is solely an effort to line his pockets.

If you were going to do yourself in with pills, would you do it while sitting on the toilet, with your little girl liable to walk in and find you?

"Don't tell me to play it. I will when I get ready. Do you understand me?"

karlos
Registered for: 19 years 4 months

Post by karlos »

More tripe from this stepbrother again _ Why is this \- is he running out of cash yet again
Pity Dee aint around to help her sons these days :!: :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

is this new book an updated version of his previous one with more stories from this idiotic character who knows zilch about Elvis
he needs to ''Find Out What's Happening '' :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

Stvimpe

Post by Stvimpe »

One of the first reviews of David Stanley's book My Brother Elvis - sigh...

http://www.theaquarian.com/2016/08/10/rantnroll-david-stanleys-new-elvis-book-is-not-pretty/

Rant’N’Roll: David Stanley’s New Elvis Book Is Not Pretty

—by Mike Greenblatt, August 10, 2016

When Elvis Presley’s father, the widower Vernon, married Dee Stanley, she came complete with three sons, one of which, David E. Stanley, became part of Presley’s security team at the tender age of 16, and, thus, an integral part of The Memphis Mafia (the cadre of close friends and family Elvis kept with him at all times). With the release of My Brother Elvis (Impello Entertainment), yet another tell-all telling how low The King sunk in his final years, it’s time to rake Elvis over the coals again just in time for the 39th anniversary on August 16 of the day in 1977 when he keeled over dead on the toilet reading a book about the shroud of Turin.

Readable in one sitting, if you don’t mind the spelling mistakes of both common and proper nouns, and the silly practice of naming each chapter a different song by artists other than Elvis (Bruce, Bad Co., Stones, Bowie, Alice Cooper, Clapton, etc.), it’s a fascinating trip back in time with still more clues as to why none of these boys could save their boss. Was it because they were all high on the hog riding the gravy-train never wanting to get off? Sonny West and Dave Hebler were fired after 20 years so they wrote their Elvis: What Happened? reportedly in an effort to shock The King into some sort of voluntary hospitalization. Instead, it hastened his death.

Asked to join the party, Stanley left for the road and on the very first night received his benediction: two hookers as a gift from Elvis. Most of the early chapters are filled with drugs, hookers and guns. Elvis asks David to shoot him up before the huge “Aloha From Hawaii” first-ever worldwide satellite concert. As he hands him the syringe, he says it’s only vitamin B-12.

Prior to going to the White House to receive a special honorary federal narc badge from Nixon, he puts two cotton balls soaked in Grade-A pharmaceutical liquid cocaine in each of their four nostrils.

On the road, stopped at a light, a gaggle of giggling girls spot Elvis in the car, roll down their windows and ask for an autograph. Elvis, who truly loved each and every one of his fans, starts signing and is not finished when the light turns green. The car behind him gets annoyed and burns rubber in passing him. Elvis, angered, orders his driver to take off after the car. He stands up through the sunroof and shoots out their tires with his ever-present loaded handgun.

Stanley, cursed with a temper, beats up Elvis Mafia Member Charlie Hodge for trying to force himself on a girl. Stanley, the link between Presley’s faded glory and a new generation of rock stars who love him, lines up such celebrities as Led Zeppelin, Elton John and Eric Clapton who are all thrilled to meet The King. A tender and magic moment occurs when Robert Plant, clearly in awe, turns around just before leaving and sings, “treat me like a fooool,” to which Elvis smiles and sings the next line, “treat me mean and cruel” before the two do an impromptu a capella version of “Love Me.”

Stanley clearly is loyal to a fault, more so than to his own wife. A strange set of moral parameters ensues when it is deemed perfectly fine for each and every married man in the entourage to first have sex with girls who want to have sex with Elvis. There is no shortage of such. The second strange set of moral parameters have to do with the fact that Elvis, despite getting every drug known to man for both medical and recreational use, despises street drugs like pot and will not tolerate its use amongst his crew.

Finally, in the last few months of his life, Elvis is catatonic. They’d have to clean his mouth out of unchewed food so he wouldn’t choke because he’d conk out while eating. Stanley, more than once, had to wipe his ass because Elvis was too stoned to do it himself after going to the bathroom. In one of the last conversations he had with him before he died, Elvis leans over and whispers in Stanley’s ear, “y’know, man, sometimes it’s better to be unconsciousness than miserable.”

At the funeral, Vernon accuses him of killing Elvis.

At book’s end, one has to simply marvel over the fact that Elvis even made it to 42.

TAGS: DAVID STANLEY, ELVIS, MIKE GREENBLATT

YDKM

Post by YDKM »

:wtf: i certainly won't be wasting any of my money on this-that's for sure!~

Bruce Jackson Born June 3rd 1949- Died January 29th 2011 Elvis's Sound Engineer from 1971-1977.
You Don't Know Me!

KHoots

Post by KHoots »

elvis4life wrote:
"......It's called "My Brother Elvis," and it's bound to leave fans all shook up....."
Ah, I see what the reviewer did there. Clever as hell.

Why, oh, why, do so many authors, critics, etc. insist on incorporating Elvis song titles into their text? Shocked they weren't able to find a way to use "Don't Be Cruel."

barry

Post by barry »

Stvimpe wrote:One of the first reviews of David Stanley's book My Brother Elvis - sigh...

http://www.theaquarian.com/2016/08/10/rantnroll-david-stanleys-new-elvis-book-is-not-pretty/

—by Mike Greenblatt, August 10, 2016

When Elvis Presley’s father, the widower Vernon, married Dee Stanley, she came complete with three sons, one of which, David E. Stanley, became part of Presley’s security team at the tender age of 16, and, thus, an integral part of The Memphis Mafia (the cadre of close friends and family Elvis kept with him at all times). With the release of My Brother Elvis (Impello Entertainment), yet another tell-all telling how low The King sunk in his final years, it’s time to rake Elvis over the coals again just in time for the 39th anniversary on August 16 of the day in 1977 when he keeled over dead on the toilet reading a book about the shroud of Turin.

Readable in one sitting, if you don’t mind the spelling mistakes of both common and proper nouns, and the silly practice of naming each chapter a different song by artists other than Elvis (Bruce, Bad Co., Stones, Bowie, Alice Cooper, Clapton, etc.), it’s a fascinating trip back in time with still more clues as to why none of these boys could save their boss. Was it because they were all high on the hog riding the gravy-train never wanting to get off? Sonny West and Dave Hebler were fired after 20 years so they wrote their Elvis: What Happened? reportedly in an effort to shock The King into some sort of voluntary hospitalization. Instead, it hastened his death.

Asked to join the party, Stanley left for the road and on the very first night received his benediction: two hookers as a gift from Elvis. Most of the early chapters are filled with drugs, hookers and guns. Elvis asks David to shoot him up before the huge “Aloha From Hawaii” first-ever worldwide satellite concert. As he hands him the syringe, he says it’s only vitamin B-12.

Prior to going to the White House to receive a special honorary federal narc badge from Nixon, he puts two cotton balls soaked in Grade-A pharmaceutical liquid cocaine in each of their four nostrils.

On the road, stopped at a light, a gaggle of giggling girls spot Elvis in the car, roll down their windows and ask for an autograph. Elvis, who truly loved each and every one of his fans, starts signing and is not finished when the light turns green. The car behind him gets annoyed and burns rubber in passing him. Elvis, angered, orders his driver to take off after the car. He stands up through the sunroof and shoots out their tires with his ever-present loaded handgun.

Stanley, cursed with a temper, beats up Elvis Mafia Member Charlie Hodge for trying to force himself on a girl. Stanley, the link between Presley’s faded glory and a new generation of rock stars who love him, lines up such celebrities as Led Zeppelin, Elton John and Eric Clapton who are all thrilled to meet The King. A tender and magic moment occurs when Robert Plant, clearly in awe, turns around just before leaving and sings, “treat me like a fooool,” to which Elvis smiles and sings the next line, “treat me mean and cruel” before the two do an impromptu a capella version of “Love Me.”

Stanley clearly is loyal to a fault, more so than to his own wife. A strange set of moral parameters ensues when it is deemed perfectly fine for each and every married man in the entourage to first have sex with girls who want to have sex with Elvis. There is no shortage of such. The second strange set of moral parameters have to do with the fact that Elvis, despite getting every drug known to man for both medical and recreational use, despises street drugs like pot and will not tolerate its use amongst his crew.

Finally, in the last few months of his life, Elvis is catatonic. They’d have to clean his mouth out of unchewed food so he wouldn’t choke because he’d conk out while eating. Stanley, more than once, had to wipe his ass because Elvis was too stoned to do it himself after going to the bathroom. In one of the last conversations he had with him before he died, Elvis leans over and whispers in Stanley’s ear, “y’know, man, sometimes it’s better to be unconsciousness than miserable.”

At the funeral, Vernon accuses him of killing Elvis.

At book’s end, one has to simply marvel over the fact that Elvis even made it to 42.

TAGS: DAVID STANLEY, ELVIS, MIKE GREENBLATT
Perhaps it's time for Red West to step forward and put an end to Stanley's bullshit.

jurasic1968

Post by jurasic1968 »

I think even now Red can confront David Stanley face to face and David would retire his stupid remarks about Elvis.

jurasic1968

Post by jurasic1968 »

Perhaps it's time for Red West to give him a punch in his face. I have no doubt that Red can do that even now at his age.

Tim C
Prolonged Suspension. Repeat Offender
Prolonged Suspension. Repeat Offender
Registered for: 13 years 11 months

Post by Tim C »

Would Red punching Stanley end the book, or sell more of them? Best to let this blow over.

When someone has an audience, do not disrupt them with the purpose of stealing their audience.
When you do a favor do not make others notice your effort.
Do not be impressed by strong personalities.

sheila
Registered for: 18 years 2 months

Post by sheila »

I hate the Stanley's!! I'm sick of them....all liers and wanted attention! Money, too! Ugh!