Mood:

Laugh?I Nearly Went To Miami

Post by keninlincs »

img55b28d8aef9c60.50727705LAUGH iI WENT TO MIAMI Final.jpg
Hello
Has anyone seen this?i am going on Saturday
Written by Miles Tredinnick

Directed by Steve Skipworth

Laugh? I Nearly Went To Miami! Is a zany and fast moving comedy of confusion. When Tom Weals, an Elvis fanatic, and Alice, his fiancée, are unable, due to fog, to fly to Miami for an Elvis Presley Convention, they arrive back at Tom's Essex flat to find that they have inadvertently picked up the wrong suitcases at the airport and are now in possession of half a million dollars.

Further confusion arises with the arrival of, firstly, Tom's flashy brother Barney, who is hoping to use the flat to seduce Muriel, his latest girlfriend, and is none too pleased to find Tom at home; then Alice's eccentric Auntie, with a bag containing $20,000 (a wedding present for Tom and Alice); then Frankie, a thug working for the owner of the suitcase dollars, whom Tom and Alice assume is a member of the local constabulary, and finally, Inspector Hendy, a real policeman, who somehow manages to sort everything out!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

-instagram kenh1964

Topic author
keninlincs
Registered for: 15 years 9 months
Mood:

Re: Laugh?I Nearly Went To Miami

Post by keninlincs »

Greystoke wrote:I haven't seen it, Ken, but I've heard of it. There's a sequel called It's Now or Never!, which I haven't seen either, but I remember Tony Roper appearing on stage in that.

Hope you enjoy it.
Thanks,i was just interested in going to this theater and found the play advertised,they do a few productions through the year.earlier this year they did Jekyll and Hyde which was apparently very good,so i am looking forward to seeing this

-instagram kenh1964

Topic author
keninlincs
Registered for: 15 years 9 months
Mood:

Re: Laugh?I Nearly Went To Miami

Post by keninlincs »

Greystoke wrote:I haven't seen it, Ken, but I've heard of it. There's a sequel called It's Now or Never!, which I haven't seen either, but I remember Tony Roper appearing on stage in that.

Hope you enjoy it.
was a very enjoyable couple of hours

-instagram kenh1964