Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

What song is The King of Rock 'n Roll best known for?

That's All Right
8%
Hound Dog
58%
Suspicious Minds
26%
In the Ghetto
No votes
Burning Love
3%
A Little Less Conversation with JXL
3%
Other
3%

Total votes : 38

What song is The King of Rock 'n Roll best known for?

Fri Apr 18, 2003 12:28 am

Time to run another poll... :P

Fri Apr 18, 2003 12:58 am

Interesting question.

Most people I know would refer to one or more of the following songs:

Hound Dog/ Jailhouse Rock / Are you Lonesome Tonight/ Surrender/ Return to Sender/ Wooden Heart/ Love Me Tender/ Don't / One Night/ It's Now or Never/ Can't Help Falling In Love/ Viva Las Vegas/ Guitar Man/ Teddy Bear/ Suspicious Minds/ Always On My Mind/ Devil In Disguise/ ...and even Moody Blue...and yes -My Way

Depends who you ask this question

E-Cat

Fri Apr 18, 2003 1:10 am

Surely it's Blue Suede Shoes.

Fri Apr 18, 2003 1:15 am

Clint- how can we forget this classic ? :wink:

Fri Apr 18, 2003 4:40 am

E-Cat wrote:Interesting question.

Most people I know would refer to one or more of the following songs:

Hound Dog/ Jailhouse Rock / Are you Lonesome Tonight/ Surrender/ Return to Sender/ Wooden Heart/ Love Me Tender/ Don't / One Night/ It's Now or Never/ Can't Help Falling In Love/ Viva Las Vegas/ Guitar Man/ Teddy Bear/ Suspicious Minds/ Always On My Mind/ Devil In Disguise/ ...and even Moody Blue...and yes -My Way

Depends who you ask this question

E-Cat

wow, i would've included some, but NEVER Surrender/Wooden Heart/Don't/One Night/Guitar Man/Always On My Mind/Devil in Disguise/Moody Blue/My Way,

WHY? b/c you'd have to be an "elvis fan" to associate most of those songs with him, IMO the ones above and maybe "blue suede shoes" would be included in the general population. my guess is ALLC with JXL was more of a joke on the posters part than in all seriousness

Fri Apr 18, 2003 5:47 pm

yes the ALLC vs JXL was "kind of a joke" but I listed it b/c of it's success with the "newer Elvis fans" like my 7-yr old daughter...