Tue May 13, 2003 10:47 pm

Thanks for the email you sent me.

Kindergarden attitude.

Tue May 13, 2003 10:50 pm

Oh my, Kenny-Elvis What Happened?
JEFF d
EPFAN

Tue May 13, 2003 10:50 pm

Nope...it's known we don't want to have anything to do with those thrash.

FECC Team

Tue May 13, 2003 10:54 pm

Im starting to hate all these double releases ! ! Just release something else different and we will buy it :lol:

Tue May 13, 2003 11:10 pm

...what "trash"????? Who, what, when, whaaaaaaaa???? :?:
JEFF d
EPFAN!

Tue May 13, 2003 11:19 pm

Equally childish, Kenny-Elvis, is the airing of dirty laundry.

Wed May 14, 2003 6:39 am

If you're going to post something, at least spell it out. Quit beating around the bush.

jeff R

Wed May 14, 2003 3:01 pm

administrator wrote:Nope...it's known we don't want to have anything to do with those thrash.

FECC Team

Kenny seems like an OK guy to me! I have now idea what is going on, but if Kenny feels the need to post to this board, it surely are a problem, that may concern others using this forum too.

My first thought was that it might have something to do with the old bootleg war that has been going on for a while? Where some FEELS they have more rights to release a tape than others :!: And others again do whatever they can to put the competitors out of business.

A war that most german Elvis bootleggers lost!!

Did I hit the nail Kenny?

Wed May 14, 2003 4:49 pm

This is very simple. We have guidelines and it's related to the #9 one.

No matter from where it'll come or by whom there are certain sites and a certain label that is not allowed here. Why ? Well you can't published a " text " ( on one of the prohibited site so-to-speak ) and then think you'll make ANY kind of promotions here. You write " thrash " then you have to live with the consequences. We are very permissive with links and related stuff but there's NO WAY these peoples will EVER use this site to plug what they have to plug.

It would be a book that the results would be EXACTLY the same.

I think this is pretty clear and you can rest assured that ANYTHING related to these persons will be deleted now, then and forever.

FECC Team

Wed May 14, 2003 7:06 pm

what I don't understand is why the secret of who/what this banned place is? IMO it's childish to tell someone they can't do something, if they don't understand what and/or why...

make #9 known and this goes away...

Wed May 14, 2003 7:13 pm

:lol: Very good :lol: Hillbilly_Cat

Wed May 14, 2003 7:19 pm

It would mean publicity and they won't get it....got it !

FECC Team

Wed May 14, 2003 10:48 pm

Hillbilly_Cat wrote:what I don't understand is why the secret of who/what this banned place is? IMO it's childish to tell someone they can't do something, if they don't understand what and/or why...

Actually since it's their website and their forum and we're just guests they can do whatever they want and not have to explain anything to anybody. If we were paying to be here, which we're not, that would be a different story.

Thu May 15, 2003 3:43 am

keith flynn wrote:What does "La Mala Puta" mean ?

Keith
wouldn't that be "the bad (derogotory term for gays)" in Spanish slang?