Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

New Fort Baxter

Tue May 13, 2003 6:05 pm

We just added the cover of the new Fort Baxter in our " Import News " section on http://www.elvis-collectors.com.

FECC Team

Tue May 13, 2003 7:41 pm

I think the people behind Fort Baxter are out of money, because the die-hard Elvis fans have all these recordings.

I must say it's nice for the beginning Elvis fans but not for the people who are having all the Fort Baxter CD's.

Greatings,
Erik van den Berg.

Tue May 13, 2003 9:17 pm

I think it is a really neat release! I have some FB series CDs but not all, it will be great to have live versions of Return To Sender & Moody Blue that I dont have otherwise....I think this is one that I will put on alot!!!
JEFF d
EPFAN!

Tue May 13, 2003 9:32 pm

FECC TEAM -
Shouldn't the date for "That's All Right" on the Fort Baxter compilation be July 5, 1976? (it's listed as July 5, 1975).

Tue May 13, 2003 9:50 pm

I think it will be a great release and with great packaging typical of Fort Baxter. I too have some of the recordings, but not all and that is a benefit. The recordings may have been available before on import but that was the case with the latest FTD Studio B CD which was also a very good release.

Derek.

Wed May 14, 2003 1:19 am

....and 1975 for You're The Reason I'm Living.

Wed May 14, 2003 1:26 am

Thanks guys!

We copy/paste the e-mail so we didn't notice the errors. We made the corrections with the right dates.

FECC Team

Wed May 14, 2003 2:28 am

:x 100% correct Kieth! :evil:

Thu May 15, 2003 1:02 am

Erik van den Berg wrote:I think the people behind Fort Baxter are out of money, because the die-hard Elvis fans have all these recordings.

I must say it's nice for the beginning Elvis fans but not for the people who are having all the Fort Baxter CD's.

Greatings,
Erik van den Berg.

I already have all the Fort Baxter releases, but I am really looking forward to this release. This can be a fantastic compilation of rare material. I'm curious about how the songs are 'connected' into eachother. Will there be dialogues between them, how will they have mixed the 'soundcolor' to make it feel like one concert, etc....

Can't wait to add this wonderfull piece in my collection :D