Are we gonna get a Nov. '76 soundboard from FTD?

Anything about Elvis
More than 100 Million visitors can't be wrong

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Matthew

Re: Are we gonna get a Nov. '76 soundboard from FTD?

Post by Matthew »

Is there wisdom in labeling oneself wise?

Hmm...

ICanHelp
Registered for: 10 years

Post by ICanHelp »

r&b wrote:
Darrell wrote:So true, John, so true. That's why I'm looking forward to this release as much as I am - Elvis, if only for a brief period, was back performing in decent form.
Yes and that stellar 1976 set list. Im sure it will be vastly different from November. Maybe no dive bomb?
I rather like the set lists for the December 76 shows (especially the Pittsburgh show). A nice mix of old and new songs. Did the November set lists differ much?

YDKM
Registered for: 21 years

Post by YDKM »

ICanHelp wrote:
r&b wrote:
Darrell wrote:So true, John, so true. That's why I'm looking forward to this release as much as I am - Elvis, if only for a brief period, was back performing in decent form.
Yes and that stellar 1976 set list. Im sure it will be vastly different from November. Maybe no dive bomb?
I rather like the set lists for the December 76 shows (especially the Pittsburgh show). A nice mix of old and new songs. Did the November set lists differ much?
not much.. but he added a few different songs to the list when he got to Vegas in December~!

Bruce Jackson Born June 3rd 1949- Died January 29th 2011 Elvis's Sound Engineer from 1971-1977.
You Don't Know Me!

ElvisFan99
Registered for: 8 years 7 months

Post by ElvisFan99 »

memphisound wrote:If these shows from 1976 November are considered great, what do you call the On tour shows, or Aloha, or even TTWII? :facep:
The On Tour shows (especially Hampton) - superb
Aloha - mind blowing
TTWII - perfect