Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

A couple from MSG June 10

Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:54 am

Cleaning my office i found 2 old prints from pictures i took at the Garden. Scans and not very good but wanted to share them. Taken during Trilogy iirc.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: A couple from MSG June 10

Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:56 am

Aplogies post in wrong place and don't know how to move. Sorry

Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:05 am

Nice jumpsuit :wink:

Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:14 am

Awesome. You were close!

Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:29 am

fn2drive wrote:Cleaning my office i found 2 old prints from pictures i took at the Garden. Scans and not very good but wanted to share them. Taken during Trilogy iirc.

Very cool. It must have been a night you'll always remember.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:50 am

Thanks for sharing

sent from Lincolnshire,UK,by carrier pigeon

Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:26 pm

Great pictures. Thanks a lot for sharing these with us.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:42 pm

Fabulous pictures. Thank you for sharing!!!

Sat Aug 23, 2014 5:26 pm

They're cool!

I think he wore the cape for Trilogy though.

What an experience you had!

Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:31 pm

Swingin-Little-Guitar-Man wrote:They're cool!

I think he wore the cape for Trilogy though.

What an experience you had!

Memories are pretty imperfect after 40 years so perhaps the community can confirm what you say. My recollection is otherwise but i will reflect on your view. I have a few slides that i clipped after the ones i posted that i am almost certain were taken during trilogy sans cape. My memory is particularly strong on this because i finally found a place where i could crouch down and get some shots without being hasseled by security.They took the no congregating in the aisles seriously. Anyway crouched down looking through the lens and Elvis shouts out "what' or whatever he said, broke my concentration, startled, I fell on my a**. 2 minutes later pushed away by security. Not saying my memory is correct, just that's what i recall. Eventually i will clean up and scan the few other surviving slides and have what i believe is the triology sequence. Btw the other reason i seem to think my memory is ok is that i had just found a place to take the shots and the lights dimmed in mid song, as you know, and i was frustrated not knowing how long i had to shoot and he was in the fade to black lighting.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:26 pm

Did a quick touch up on em, pity the source is poor .......