Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Bossa nova baby - limited edition green vinyl

Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:43 pm

Thought I would post a pic of the new limited edition green vinyl 45 that arrived today. Pressed by Music On Vinyl, the same people who pressed the limited edition pink version of Elvis first album for the HMV Oxford street store last year.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by MIKEMORAN on Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Bossa nova baby - limited edition green vinyl

Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:56 pm

Looks nice :D

Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:27 pm

I ordered it but it hasn't arrived yet :(

Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:30 pm

Does anyone know how many were pressed ?.

Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:36 pm

MIKEMORAN wrote:Thought I would post a pic of the new limited edition green vinyl 45 that arrived today. Pressed by Music On Vinyl, the same people who pressed the limited edition pink version of Elvis first album for the HMV Oxford street store last year.

Have you noticed the "Recording First Published 1959" on the label?

Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:39 pm

MIKEMORAN wrote:Does anyone know how many were pressed ?.

1500 (one thousand five hundred)

Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:53 pm

Thats also a nice one 8)
Got it recently in my CD collection :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:41 am

My copy arrived today, it is nice and I am pleased to be able to add it to my collection, but it did not excite me that much. I think it is possibly the lack of a picture sleeve, something that we were starved of in the UK during Elvis' lifetime. The mention of 1959 on the label is very strange!

Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:26 am

So where can I order this from?

Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:01 am

rollinson1 wrote:
MIKEMORAN wrote:Thought I would post a pic of the new limited edition green vinyl 45 that arrived today. Pressed by Music On Vinyl, the same people who pressed the limited edition pink version of Elvis first album for the HMV Oxford street store last year.

Have you noticed the "Recording First Published 1959" on the label?

It was first recorded and released by "Tippie and the Clovers" in 1962 so it is definitely an error.

Tippie and the Clovers- Bossa Nova Baby- 1962
phpBB [video]

Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:02 am

I love it. But where can I get the original pink vinyl LP?

image.jpg

Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:05 pm

a mess of polk salad wrote:

I love it. But where can I get the original pink vinyl LP?

image.jpg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Elvis-Presley ... 51c2201000