Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Bad Weather in Memphis

Mon May 12, 2003 5:06 am

What would hapen if Graceland got destroyed in a natural disaster? I ask this due to all of the bad weather in Tennessee lately.
I wonder if they would rebuild or make a museum on the grounds. I know it is kinda macbre to think about but it is something to consider.

Tony

Mon May 12, 2003 5:53 am

they wont be nothing left.
it would be stolen by elvis fans or none elvis fans.

so they could put it on eabey.

Mon May 12, 2003 6:26 pm

Jack Soden and Todd Morgan would scramble out in their hard hats and tool belts, building a smaller version of the great wall of China around the house before they would allow a natural disaster to destroy the grounds. At least I hope they would.

Re: Bad Weather in Memphis

Tue May 13, 2003 2:39 am

Blue-Gypsy wrote:What would hapen if Graceland got destroyed in a natural disaster?

A flood of "Love Me Tender" satin pillows, "Burning Love" flashlights, "Return To Sender" letter openers, "All Shook Up" Salt-N-Pepper shakers, Jumpsuited "Teddy Bears", "Hound Dog" dog collars, ........ and other assorted items (magnets, thimbles, floaty pens, key-chains) would appear everywhere ............

......later, some of the repaired Graceland structure would be chopped up and sold, piece-by-piece in an "Offically" sponsored "Help Re-build" Graceland" auction.

N8
...just a fan....