Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Reviews Wanted

Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:09 am

Does anyone have any reviews from Rose Marie or Len Leech of the shows they went to in Vegas?

Or any reviews from any Aug/Sept '72 show?

Any help is appreciated.

Re: Reviews Wanted

Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:56 am

ColinB wrote:Does anyone have any reviews from Rose Marie or Len Leech of the shows they went to in Vegas?

Any help is appreciated.

unfortunately, i can offer no help.
just like to add a short note to tell you that i´m happy to see you back. you were missed and your postings were/are always appreciated.
and i know for sure i´m not the only one who feels that way.

i have the feeling you were banned for some time. i wonder why and would like to know the story to it, but maybe this is not the right place to do so, since i don´t know if such a discussion is allowed by the host/moderator of this forum
(i asked about the whereabouts of the disappeared member n880ep in the off topic section and my thread was deleted without an explanation).

Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:18 pm

Colin is one of the most good-humoured persons I've come across on any message board and often self-deprecating into the bargain. He's even a couple of years older than me, I believe, so you have to respect the elderly !

Colin, did you attend any of those Aug/Sep 1972 shows and is that why you are seeking reviews ?

Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:43 pm

Thanks for the compliments, guys !

I'm not banned here, I simply limit my postings, with the Alizee thread being just about the only one I'm involved with these days !

A colleague asked me to post this thread.

Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:27 pm

ColinB , a legend

mobile reply

Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:42 am

Do you have copies of Rex Martin's Elvis News Service Weekly. I'm sure there were detailed reviews in there of several -- if not many -- shows from that season.

Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:17 am

keninlincs wrote:ColinB , a legend

mobile reply

Yup!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:46 pm

ColinB wrote:Does anyone have any reviews from Rose Marie or Len Leech of the shows they went to in Vegas?

Any help is appreciated.

I don't have any of those reviews. So I can't help. So I'm probably not appreciated.

Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:00 pm

ColinB is an FECC Legend ! Not to mention one of the finest members of this message board.

Your posts are definitely missed here Colin. You are very respected and a good guy! :wink: