Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Unseen photos?

Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:47 am

Came across this EBay seller today. He has a lot of different Elvis photos for sale. Most I have never seen before, but I'm no where near an expert on the subject of Elvis photos. Are any of these shots rare? The link below I know I have never seen, because I've always been a fan of the suits over the jumpsuits.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ELVIS-ORIGINAL- ... 486950942f

He has a lot more listed in his other items.

I know you guys would know if there really unseen photos.

Thanks

Re: Unseen photos?

Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:51 am

murph1031 wrote:Came across this EBay seller today. He has a lot of different Elvis photos for sale. Most I have never seen before, but I'm no where near an expert on the subject of Elvis photos. Are any of these shots rare? The link below I know I have never seen, because I've always been a fan of the suits over the jumpsuits.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ELVIS-ORIGINAL-PHOTO-VEGAS-8-74-FULL-LENGTH-UNSEEN-SUE-MCCASLAND-ESTATE-501-/311004533807

Thanks

The entry notes "Sue McCasland estate." I did not know that she had passed away. Anyone know more?

Sue took many photos of Elvis, often superb shots far superior to official RCA sources. So if someone has her archive now, that would imply lots of unseen images. That said, the one on the eBay page is well-known, and in lesser quality than other examples.

Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:
murph1031 wrote:Came across this EBay seller today. He has a lot of different Elvis photos for sale. Most I have never seen before, but I'm no where near an expert on the subject of Elvis photos. Are any of these shots rare? The link below I know I have never seen, because I've always been a fan of the suits over the jumpsuits.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ELVIS-ORIGINAL-PHOTO-VEGAS-8-74-FULL-LENGTH-UNSEEN-SUE-MCCASLAND-ESTATE-501-/311004533807

Thanks

The entry notes "Sue McCasland estate." I did not know that she had passed away. Anyone know more?

Sue took many photos of Elvis, often superb shots far superior to official RCA sources. So if someone has her archive now, that would imply lots of unseen images. That said, the one on the eBay page is well-known, and in lesser quality than other examples.

Looks like no one knows more.

Sue still has a presence on Facebook, so maybe she is doing fine and that eBay seller is a little shady:

Sue McCasland | Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.354660636479.196413.333535756479&type=3

Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:54 pm

I think this seller is just selling off some of things that he has collected over the years. Nothing rare though.

Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:21 pm

She is alive and well and living in Vegas.
Joe

Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:06 am

Thanks

From aug 29, 1974, DS, Las Vegas, NV. ::rocks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:05 am

Looks like a potential shady seller (only potential...I don't have any evidence to prove conclusively...). They are using "estate" on almost everything recent...

POCKET KNIFE FOLDING KNIFE IN CASE GERBER #650 RARE ESTATE FIND LOT #U NICE!!! (#310995913162)

VINTAGE JEWELRY STERLING SILVER CROSS COLOR STONES PENDANT LOT # Q ESTATE FIND (#310989745850)

RARE ARMY ELVIS PHOTO GERMANY 1960 CHARLIE HODGE 8X10 ESTATE FIND ORIGINAL # 194 (#221470283727)

ELVIS CANDID PHOTOS BOOK SIGNED JIM REID 23 YEARS OF PHOTOS MEMPHIS ESTATE (#310995947536)

ELVIS ON HORSE GRACELAND PHOTO1970'S CANDID ORIGINAL ESTATE FIND LOT # 401 L@@K (#310993863673)