Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Re: New Release Touchdown "At Dinner In Vegas" & "Back On Tr

Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:52 am

Well i listen again a 2nd time to this CD on the way home on the train today and its an EXCELLENT SHOW...most likely the BEST post 1972 version of YOU'VE LOST THAT LOVING FEELING and throughout the show Elvis puts out very well indeed~! only 7/10 audience sound rating but i have enjoyed it and that's why i collect show- TO ENJOY~! thanks Elvis great show!~ 8) :lol: :D

Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:27 am

YDKM wrote::cry: surprisingly when i just looked through my 1976 Elvis Monthly's March 1976 was my only missing issue!~ :?

i have now bought this missing magazine (#194)along with another 16 missing ones from my collection. a very useful reference source many times!~

Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:04 pm

Francesc wrote:Does someone have the Elvis Monthly from March 1976 ? Apparently there's an article about it.

i now have that edition of Elvis monthly and in an article by David Trotter.. he lists and describes (extremely accurately) the opening + closing shows from Summer 1973 to Winter 1974 seasons... i,e it is the 26/1/74 O/S as released by memory records that is detailed NOT that later night's M/S!! :sosorry:

Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:16 pm

YDKM wrote:
Francesc wrote:Does someone have the Elvis Monthly from March 1976 ? Apparently there's an article about it.

i now have that edition of Elvis monthly and in an article by David Trotter.. he lists and describes (extremely accurately) the opening + closing shows from Summer 1973 to Winter 1974 seasons... i,e it is the 26/1/74 O/S as released by memory records that is detailed NOT that later night's M/S!! :sosorry:

Does that mean that Memory Records did get the dating of their release wrong?

Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:26 pm

YDKM wrote:
.. i,e it is the 26/1/74 O/S as released by memory records that is detailed NOT that later night's M/S!! :sosorry:

In fact it is Jan 26, 1974 DS....the first show of this season....the real opening was Jan 27, 10 pm as released on I Found My Thrill FTD.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:35 pm

Thanks Cisco. Now I know what was meant.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:54 pm

Joern wrote:Thanks Cisco. Now I know what was meant.

My pleasure... :smt006 ..

Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:19 am

Yes their were 2 shows on 26th Jan a dinner (memory records)+ Midnight show (Touchdown) and the actual opening night was a 10pm show on 27th,,(FTD release)