Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Re: Elvis 69 3 CD Box from Gravel Road

Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:47 pm

andyj wrote:nothing to do with the fact no one wants this.. is this going the way of "For God And Country" delay after delay until everyone forgets it was even mentioned, - but you got to love the bull "As always with Gravelroad Music, the fans will get nothing but the best when it comes to Elvis. Stay tuned!" - JUST NOTHING UNRELEASED WORTH TALKING ABOUT..

When it comes to nothing but the best when it comes to Elvis - Gravel is not one that springs to the top of my mind lol

Happy Christmas Gravel

You've made 17 posts on this forum.

11 involve condemnation of Gravelroad Music, with 7 on this one alone.

You've offered about 2,000 words on this topic. Please give your agenda a rest.

Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:02 pm

Doc I don't come close to you and your postings, I won't remind you of all your agenda crap and your affiliation with this label or the fact, it takes you less than 5 minutes to post something regarding my post, as is the norm (unless your stuck for words).

its a forum Doc so sit down wipe your dribbling mouth of the shite you drool, on AGENDA! It an observation, try looking that up, and try moving on from A in the dictionary, any big words you don't understand just ask, I am sure someone on this FORUM can help you. :facep:

A = Arse
G = Google
E = Everything
N = Now
D = Doc's
A = Agenda

get over yourself and this frication you have with Agenda's :oops: :smt006 bye for now

Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:07 pm

andyj wrote:Doc I don't come close to you and your postings, I won't remind you of all your agenda crap and your affiliation with this label or the fact, it takes you less than 5 minutes to post something regarding my post, as is the norm (unless your stuck for words).

its a forum Doc so sit down wipe your dribbling mouth of the shite you drool, on AGENDA! It an observation, try looking that up, and try moving on from A in the dictionary, any big words you don't understand just ask, I am sure someone on this FORUM can help you. :facep:

A = Arse
G = Google
E = Everything
N = Now
D = Doc's
A = Agenda

get over yourself and this frication you have with Agenda's :oops: :smt006 bye for now

And that's #8 on this topic.

I said please. I won't next time, "andyj" ...

Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:13 pm

grow up and I am not saying please maybe once you have cracked your 60000th post you may get board spending your life here, me I am off out with friends so I'll catch up with your on slight in a day or so.

Notice I never said your "Agenda" lol :D

Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:43 am

andyj wrote:JUST NOTHING UNRELEASED WORTH TALKING ABOUT..

Yep,couldn`t care less regarding release date for this one.

Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:22 am

New voice here.

The new Gravel Road set might be worthwhile to someone who doesn't own any.

I don't have DROWNED IN SOUND but I wish I did.

I don't have RETURN OF A PRODIGY either but I want it.

They are the only known soundboards from August 1969 not to be officially released, I understand. If and when they are officially released, I'll buy them on day 1. Meanwhile, the mileage is overtaking me. Which is another way of saying I'm too old to wait. I want to hear the music NOW.

Does anyone know where and how these can be bought?

PM me.

Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:33 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:
andyj wrote:nothing to do with the fact no one wants this.. is this going the way of "For God And Country" delay after delay until everyone forgets it was even mentioned, - but you got to love the bull "As always with Gravelroad Music, the fans will get nothing but the best when it comes to Elvis. Stay tuned!" - JUST NOTHING UNRELEASED WORTH TALKING ABOUT..

When it comes to nothing but the best when it comes to Elvis - Gravel is not one that springs to the top of my mind lol

Happy Christmas Gravel

You've made 17 posts on this forum.

just popped in to see what's new here, and just a thought. Lets look at this topic here and my posts, they don't compare to your 30 or so posts here on this topic alone ( a little over the top don't you think), and talking of alone you are alone in the fact your about the only one interested in this release, oh and the fact you seem to follow me like a bad smell. as most of my posts here are in reply to your drivel and jibs.

I just wish I had the time to follow your prolific onslaught here, but thankfully I have a life.

Oh and yes this post is part of an AGENDA to show you for a sad git that hasn't got anything better to do with his time!
bye for now :facep: :smt003 :smt006 :smt005

Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:19 am

Merry Christmas everyone! Sorry for not posting "on topic".

Remember, true love travels on a gravel road.

Adios mothers ;-)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:01 am

andyj wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:You've made 17 posts on this forum.

just popped in to see what's new here, and just a thought. Lets look at this topic here and my posts, they don't compare to your 30 or so posts here on this topic alone ( a little over the top don't you think), and talking of alone you are alone in the fact your about the only one interested in this release, oh and the fact you seem to follow me like a bad smell. as most of my posts here are in reply to your drivel and jibs.

I just wish I had the time to follow your prolific onslaught here, but thankfully I have a life.

Oh and yes this post is part of an AGENDA to show you for a sad git that hasn't got anything better to do with his time!
bye for now :facep: :smt003 :smt006 :smt005

Actually, I was mistaken to ask you to put down your mallet.

It's obvious by the other comments on this topic that the more you post your absurdities, hurl your personal attacks, and generally stamp your feet like a demented baby, the more it becomes obvious that this new release might be very attractive to any number of Elvis collectors for any number of reasons.

So, do carry on, and continue to amuse us throughout the holiday season. ;-)

Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:23 pm

Bob George wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:
Actually, I was mistaken

What else is new...

If you want to remain on this forum in your latest incarnation "3577," uh, "nevermind," uh, "Bob George," I suggest you quit the put-downs.

Or, get ready to say bye-bye to membership #3!

XOXO. :smt007

Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:32 am

yes Doc you tell him, its only you that can use such smart ass quips.

how many times in your 60000ish posts have you used the same form of wit, yet you still have to come back with stupid threats, oh yes I forgot its almost Christmas: the season of good cheer and good will to all men, but I suppose that last bit counts you out, as your just oh so childish in your behaviour!
Hey but we should remember too, this after all your play pen.. nappy change perhaps Doc?

oh what joy to be an Elvis fan.

Merry Christmas

Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:57 pm

andyj wrote:yes Doc you tell him, its only you that can use such smart ass quips.

how many times in your 60000ish posts have you used the same form of wit, yet you still have to come back with stupid threats, oh yes I forgot its almost Christmas: the season of good cheer and good will to all men, but I suppose that last bit counts you out, as your just oh so childish in your behaviour!
Hey but we should remember too, this after all your play pen.. nappy change perhaps Doc?

Merry Christmas

You go girl!

Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:24 am

About the "unusual" front cover..from 1968..it is adapted from the special sets that were given away to the audience in the first week of this comeback season...then it makes sense..didn`t know this.. and the live material we have by RCA was also presented with a 68 shot of Elvis..it makes sense now..

Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:06 am

Ciscoking wrote:About the "unusual" front cover..from 1968..it is adapted from the special sets that were given away to the audience in the first week of this comeback season...then it makes sense..didn`t know this.. and the live material we have by RCA was also presented with a 68 shot of Elvis..it makes sense now..

If you'd read my post on page 2 you would have known this:
http://www.elvis-collectors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=80365&p=1235595#p1235595

::rocks

Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:25 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
Ciscoking wrote:About the "unusual" front cover..from 1968..it is adapted from the special sets that were given away to the audience in the first week of this comeback season...then it makes sense..didn`t know this.. and the live material we have by RCA was also presented with a 68 shot of Elvis..it makes sense now..

http://www.elvis-collectors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=80365&p=1235595#p1235595

Forgive my ignorance.

But now it`s sure and not pretty sure.

Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:21 pm

Ciscoking wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:

Forgive my ignorance.

Oh, I was always sure, but if I say so, some call me "arrogant." ;-)

Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:23 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:
Ciscoking wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:

Forgive my ignorance.

WHO..?... :lol:

Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:39 pm

so, when this Gravel Road set comes out, how does one get a copy? who do you buy it from?

Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:49 pm

Hi there!! :D :D :D.

Ciscoking wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:
Ciscoking wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:

Forgive my ignorance.

WHO..?... :lol:

Meeee! :smt005. Bye for now :smt006.

Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:41 pm

and just about everyone else too. but the Doc knows that cause he's the Doc.

Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:47 pm

andyj wrote:and just about everyone else too. but the Doc knows that cause he's the Doc.

You don`t like him ..it seems... :lol:

Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:54 pm

quote="drjohncarpenter"]
andyj wrote:yes Doc you tell him, its only you that can use such smart ass quips.

Merry Christmas

You go girl![/quote]

A very gay comment are starting too come out??
Looking at just a few of your posts over Christmas, (I haven't got the will to view all) you must have been very lonely this Christmas, if you have nothing better to do than hang around here..
Give you some due, your dedication to your cause, you deserve a medal for being a sad, lonely old git
lonely-old-man.jpg
[
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:08 am

Richard--W wrote:so, when this Gravel Road set comes out, how does one get a copy? who do you buy it from?

Question reiterated.

Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:19 am

Richard--W wrote:so, when this Gravel Road set comes out, how does one get a copy? who do you buy it from?

Check eBay:
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html

Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:26 am

Is this set out yet? Can those that have this set confirm whether there is actual unreleased material on it?
I like the packaging and may go for this one. Gravel Road usually delivers the goods, and this looks like another good ‘un.