Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

How should the rest of the material be released(that didn't make it on the Essential 70's box set)

Follow That Dream as the rest of them combined on a 2 or 3 cd set
36%
Follow That Dream as 70's albums remastered
55%
Sprinkled throughout official releases as RCA has been doing
9%
Never should be released at all!!
No votes

Total votes : 22

70's Material on FTD(last poll for a while, just having fun)

Thu Apr 17, 2003 8:33 pm

This is a very important question to me and hopefully the powers that be will pay it mind.

Thu Apr 17, 2003 8:38 pm

Those should be released by FTD. Just like the upcoming movie CD's those 70's CD's should be updated with alternate takes.

Sonny

Thu Apr 17, 2003 8:39 pm

Couldn't agree with you more. I would hate if the 70's albums made the 60's soundtrack project slow down. I WANT THEM ALL!!!

Thu Apr 17, 2003 8:44 pm

Nahh not FTD!..Lets get a comprehensive 2 cd set sold at
retail cd shops on RCA/BM instead!--A sequal to the "Essential Masters" box-- so we can get detailed liner notes and more access to fans like me who can't order on line (per wife! *LOL*). Something like this is more
important than just going out on FTD label. Audience tapes,
and some of their releases to date are perfect for FTD and the hardcore
fans. But something like this goes beyond the hardcore fans
and would have broad selling potential!

Regards,
Buffalo Wings
:)

Thu Apr 17, 2003 8:47 pm

I wish they would have been released in the FIRST place. Guess what, it ain't gonna happen. FTD is the only place we are gonna see these cd's. That is why I left it off the poll. Though thinking back, I wish I would have had it as a option!!

Thu Apr 17, 2003 8:48 pm

By the way, don't let that stop you from voting. A 2 cd set on FTD is in the right direction of getting it released at all!!!