Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Re: Cleveland Footage already at 1000 EURO LOL

Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:05 pm

robbie wrote:
BigBird wrote:
ale wrote:Now, here is a suggestion, why do you not form a group, invite 10 elvis fans to chip in, if everybody chips in 300 Euros, you could bid 3000 euros and probably bid out everybody, then you make a transfer and share it within that group.

Damn thats a good idea i know lots of film colletors :facep: and i still got time :D


I amsure, but can you trust each of them?

The answer is no, not when it comes to gigger fish like this.

Re: Cleveland Footage already at 1000 EURO LOL

Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:24 pm

I thought the thread could be about "The Pied Piper Of Cleveland". Naive me...

I guess we will have to wait a little bit longer for this one.

Re: Cleveland Footage already at 1000 EURO LOL

Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:35 pm

I'll pitch in 300 for a copy of the transfer. Seriously. So if you win it, contact me.

Re: Cleveland Footage already at 1000 EURO LOL

Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:41 pm

Mister Moon wrote:I thought the thread could be about "The Pied Piper Of Cleveland". Naive me...

I guess we will have to wait a little bit longer for this one.



Not naive at all, the only difference would be the price, it will most likely go 100,000.00 instead for 1000-2000, other than that, the principal is the same.

Re: Cleveland Footage already at 1000 EURO LOL

Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:42 pm

Wiebe wrote:I'll pitch in 300 for a copy of the transfer. Seriously. So if you win it, contact me.


Do you mean robbie or me?

Re: Cleveland Footage already at 1000 EURO LOL

Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:56 pm

I meant you. But of course if Robbie wins it we could both pitch in some money to share a transfer.

Re: Cleveland Footage already at 1000 EURO LOL

Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:41 am

Wiebe wrote:I meant you. But of course if Robbie wins it we could both pitch in some money to share a transfer.


Okay, I am listenting.

But, are you aware that if we all chip in, nobody can share it with anybody outside the group, unless all the ppl who chipped in agree to it?

It will be sort of community property with a unison clause, meaning all have to agree to whatever will happen to it in the future.

Re: Cleveland Footage already at 1000 EURO LOL

Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:09 am

Wished there's some rare 50's footage available in stores like some rare ones that you find on utube.

Re: Cleveland Footage already at 1000 EURO LOL

Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:49 am

STAR will buy this for there next project :smt003

Re: Cleveland Footage already at 1000 EURO LOL

Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:32 am

I'd pitch in - I suggest using auctionsniper for the bid as well,

Re: Cleveland Footage already at 1000 EURO LOL

Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:50 am

BigBird, where are you from ? If you are in USA, maybe the shipping can damage the 8mm.

Re: Cleveland Footage already at 1000 EURO LOL

Sat Oct 12, 2013 8:10 pm

Francesc wrote:BigBird, where are you from ? If you are in USA, maybe the shipping can damage the 8mm.


Shipping can always damge the shipped item(s) it does not really matter where one lives, but you do know that, dont you?

Re: Cleveland Footage already at 1000 EURO LOL

Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:03 am

BigBird wrote:
Wiebe wrote:I meant you. But of course if Robbie wins it we could both pitch in some money to share a transfer.


Okay, I am listenting.

But, are you aware that if we all chip in, nobody can share it with anybody outside the group, unless all the ppl who chipped in agree to it?

It will be sort of community property with a unison clause, meaning all have to agree to whatever will happen to it in the future.

I understand. I of course won't share it with anyone. Let's hope more people will chip in. When you win it you've my 300 Euros. Looks like a great piece of film.

Re: Cleveland Footage already at 1000 EURO LOL

Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:20 am

Wiebe wrote:
BigBird wrote:
Wiebe wrote:I meant you. But of course if Robbie wins it we could both pitch in some money to share a transfer.


Okay, I am listenting.

But, are you aware that if we all chip in, nobody can share it with anybody outside the group, unless all the ppl who chipped in agree to it?

It will be sort of community property with a unison clause, meaning all have to agree to whatever will happen to it in the future.

I understand. I of course won't share it with anyone. Let's hope more people will chip in. When you win it you've my 300 Euros. Looks like a great piece of film.


It was taken off, some *ssclow must have made a complaint and even though it was legal, I think the ebay ppl did not look carefully enough, they saw elvis footage and removed it, like rather be save than sorry kind of thing.
But it was put up again:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Elvis-Presley-S ... 51b32c8b53


so lets see how it goes and then we do buy it together, hopefully it will stay on though.

Re: Cleveland Footage already at 1000 EURO LOL

Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:36 am

There is sound copyright but even there is no audio in the footage there is still right for the image

That's maybe the reason why it has been removed

Re: Cleveland Footage already at 1000 EURO LOL

Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:45 am

So BigBird was banned ... Banned - Multiple usernames. Same user as robbie

Re: Cleveland Footage already at 1000 EURO LOL

Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:40 pm

Francesc wrote:So BigBird was banned ... Banned - Multiple usernames. Same user as robbie


Im am not bigbird i know birdbird but not the same person, Strange thing is how this film was taken down 1st time, being a original film and totally legal maybe a jealous person who wanted it cheap and could not afford it dont want anyone else to have it :?

Re: Cleveland Footage already at 1000 EURO LOL

Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:07 pm

robbie wrote:
Im am not bigbird i know birdbird but not the same person, Strange thing is how this film was taken down 1st time, being a original film and totally legal maybe a jealous person who wanted it cheap and could not afford it dont want anyone else to have it :?


You forget that taking picture or making a film of somebody without his consentment is totally illegal.

"Regarding the authorization for the use or reproduction of an image or video, it depends on whether the person concerned is portrayed rather accidently or whether he is the main subject of the picture. If the person in question is the main subject of the photo and / or video, prior authorization is required before its use. In case his presence in the picture or video is merely incidental, his permission to use his image is in principle not required ".


You may not diffuse or sell a picture or a film without the permission of the persone that is pictured and in case of a video you need the permission of all the people that are in the video.

You may take a picture of a crow for exemple you may diffuse it and even sell it but you may not take a picture of a person in the same crowd and diffuse it or sell it.

Re: Cleveland Footage already at 1000 EURO LOL

Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:51 pm

robbie wrote:
Francesc wrote:So BigBird was banned ... Banned - Multiple usernames. Same user as robbie


Im am not bigbird i know birdbird but not the same person, Strange thing is how this film was taken down 1st time, being a original film and totally legal maybe a jealous person who wanted it cheap and could not afford it dont want anyone else to have it :?


Do you live in the same house as BigBird? Or perhaps he just comes over to use your WiFi???:) :) :)
Believe me when I say, that before an account is deleted for using multiple usernames, many checks are done to conclude that the person is the same between both accounts. In this case, both of the above users logged in from the same location within a very short time frame of each other. Case closed. Back to the regularly scheduled programming. :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Cleveland Footage already at 1000 EURO LOL

Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:53 pm

fecc-mechanic wrote:
robbie wrote:
Francesc wrote:So BigBird was banned ... Banned - Multiple usernames. Same user as robbie


Im am not bigbird i know birdbird but not the same person, Strange thing is how this film was taken down 1st time, being a original film and totally legal maybe a jealous person who wanted it cheap and could not afford it dont want anyone else to have it :?


Do you live in the same house as BigBird? Or perhaps he just comes over to use your WiFi???:) :) :)
Believe me when I say, that before an account is deleted for using multiple usernames, many checks are done to conclude that the person is the same between both accounts. In this case, both of the above users logged in from the same location within a very short time frame of each other. Case closed. Back to the regularly scheduled programming. :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


No i dont live in the same house but i do and have visted him regarding footage trading and use wifi connection there yes

Re: Cleveland Footage already at 1000 EURO LOL

Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:10 pm

Any relation to the one who called himself "Blue River" who also went 'down the pan'??!!! :P

Re: Cleveland Footage already at 1000 EURO LOL

Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:00 pm

I know Blue River and as far as I'm concerned, no, not the same thing at all. I think I know the reason for him being banned (again), but can't openly discuss it for it involves my personal opinion on the matter since he's my friend. IF he was banned for similar reasons to previous bans, then I'll just say this: I don't agree with the situation especially taking into consideration certain things that happen over here with no punishment involved. Then again, there may be a reason for certain attitudes going unpunished, right? wink wink.

Unless he had a different login which I didn't know about/wasn't told.

Re: Cleveland Footage already at 1000 EURO LOL

Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:25 pm

So anyone still wants to pitch in some money to get this footage?

Re: Cleveland Footage already at 1000 EURO LOL

Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:26 pm

Hmmm....really, why would long time members make up multiple user names......never understood that :? ........you are who you are.

Re: Cleveland Footage already at 1000 EURO LOL

Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:42 pm

Wiebe wrote:So anyone still wants to pitch in some money to get this footage?


I'm in 8)