Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Help With A Version Of American Trilogy

Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:30 am

Hi,

I was driving home today listening to my Sirius/XM Radio and they played of nice version of American Trilogy and I was hoping one of you VERY SMART people will tell me

which show it's from and maybe what CD it's on. :)

He starts out saying to someone in the audience "I hear you", then when the Stamps are done singing their part Elvis sings "In Dixieland where they were born."

He seems like he is in a good mood for this show, his voice sounds very good to me.

Later when the flute is playing after "You're Daddy's bound to die", you hear Elvis say "Thank You" to someone in the audience and then says "Yeah Baby".

This isn't his best version of the song buy I did enjoy it. Normally the one they play on Sirius/XM is where he is kind of out of it.

I know this isn't much information but I have faith that one of you guys or gals will know the answer. :wink:

Please help out if you can.

Thanks in advance. :)

::rocks

Re: Help With A Version Of American Trilogy

Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:44 am

Mitch wrote:Hi,

I was driving home today listening to my Sirius/XM Radio and they played of nice version of American Trilogy and I was hoping one of you VERY SMART people will tell me

He starts out saying to someone in the audience "I hear you", then when the Stamps are done singing their part Elvis sings "In Dixieland where they were born."

He seems like he is in a good mood for this show, his voice sounds very good to me.

Later when the flute is playing after "You're Daddy's bound to die", you hear Elvis say "Thank You" to someone in the audience and then says "Yeah Baby".

This isn't his best version of the song buy I did enjoy it. Normally the one they play on Sirius/XM is where he is kind of out of it.

I know this isn't much information but I have faith that one of you guys or gals will know the answer. :wink:

Found it
FTD: Big Boss Man - March 30 1975 DS
This one right here: http://www25.zippyshare.com/v/41021881/file.html

Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:51 am

Johnny2523 wrote:

Found it

WOW!!!

That was fast! (that's what my wife said on out wedding night! :( :oops: )

Thank you so much Johny2523!

I knew that someone would know.

Even though I didn't have much info for you.

Thanks again! :)

Take Care My Friend,

Mitch

Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:54 am

Mitch wrote:
Johnny2523 wrote:

Found it

WOW!!!

That was fast! (that's what my wife said on out wedding night! :( :oops: )

Thank you so much Johny2523!

I knew that someone would know.

Even though I didn't have much info for you.

Thanks again! :)

Take Care My Friend,

Mitch

Your very welcome mitch, I like the 1975 shows :D

Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:47 am

Why they would choose a '75 soundboard over the many fine multitrack recordings available is indicative of their lack of real knowledge about the subject.

Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:26 am

elvisjock wrote:Why they would choose a '75 soundboard over the many fine multitrack recordings available is indicative of their lack of real knowledge about the subject.

I think they just mix it up every so often.

Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:48 pm

Mitch wrote:That was fast! (that's what my wife said on out wedding night! :( :oops: )

now that´s something else!
she was out during your wedding night?
who did she meet?