Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Q. about footage of Elvis with Priscilla--Elvis wearing hat?

Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:45 am

I've seen some really cute, romantic what appeared to be home movie footage of Elvis and Priscilla together and in many of the clips he is uncharacteristically wearing a fedora. At one point it appears as if he's behind the wheel of an RV or a Bus of some sort...I was wondering when the footage is from and what period in their lives it captures?

Also, can someone point me to other home movie footage of Elvis.

Re: Q. about footage of Elvis with Priscilla--Elvis wearing

Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:51 am

Clark Gable wrote:I've seen some really cute, romantic what appeared to be home movie footage of Elvis and Priscilla together and in many of the clips he is uncharacteristically wearing a fedora. At one point it appears as if he's behind the wheel of an RV or a Bus of some sort...I was wondering when the footage is from and what period in their lives it captures?

Also, can someone point me to other home movie footage of Elvis.

- Summer/Fall 1967
- http://www.thevideobeat.com/music-documentaries/elvis-home-movies-1960s.html

When are you going to pick up that first book on Elvis?

Re: Q. about footage of Elvis with Priscilla--Elvis wearing

Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:22 am

You can get them used, real cheap! Good books, in readable condition, for cheap! (And join the local library. There are Elvis books there, and you can do inter-library loan. I got through grad school without buying the books, generally - the library is intended for everyone to have equal access to knowledge.)

Whether or not our Movie Star friend wants to make use of this, everyone should be aware that books are always available, regardless of economic condition. We have all been broke from time to time, often more than we'd like to admit. Reading is one thing you can always do. :D

rjm