Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Re: Best June '75 cd

Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:50 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:
minkahed wrote:
midnightx wrote:Which one has the best dive-bomb?

The one that lands in your living room ...

True, they are all pretty great.

Thanks, It's what I do !!!!

Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:02 pm

Best June '75 cd

Clay wrote:THE BEST

Uhm, not really from June. Not really from '75, either. :smt017

Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:26 pm

The question was not about the best you bought in 1975, but the best performed then.

Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:36 pm

Rob wrote:

The question was not about the best you bought in 1975, but the best performed then.

He already bought the FTD in 1975??? :shock:

Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:44 pm

No, but possibly the original album. I'm just reaching and trying to figure out where in the hell he is coming from with his post.

Work with me -- not against me.

Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:59 pm

Rob wrote:No, but possibly the original album. I'm just reaching and trying to figure out where in the hell he is coming from with his post.

Work with me -- not against me.

Yeah, I was wondering too. I was so shocked so I didn't know what to answer until I read your reply.

Apologies, buddy.

Why do I have Conway's "Be Proud Of Your Man" in my head for the last few minutes?

Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:04 pm

Help me, don't hurt me -- be proud of your man.

I like that.

Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:07 pm

As many have already said, the June 10, 1975 closing show of that tour is excellent and in great sound!
Also, I would recommend Disc 4 of the Elvis Aron Presley set... although it's only part of the Dallas show, it's still a great listen!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:17 pm

I just got lucky and obtained a new copy of the Venus release "Bringing It All Back Home".

I had always regretted not getting this when it came out. But now I will finally have it, and will get to hear & enjoy the Memphis '75 show. I have the Memphis '74 show only on CDR, and haven't heard it in years.