Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

The Elvis DVD Collector Website, your thoughts.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:11 am

Is this site any good In what they are selling as In the Quality of their Videos and CD's, because this site seems too good to be true, If they are then I am In.

:arrow: http://www.elvisdvdcollector.com/main.sc :?:

These are just a sample of what they have with 115 different Elvis Videos ranging In prices from $15-20-30-50

with alternate versions and filmed from different angles

Great outtakes and live performance footage which was not included in the " On Tour Outtakes " DVD.Totally new

DVD Elvis "Aloha From Hawaii ",rare Japan Version,filmed from completely different angles,NTSC,codefree RC0.Playable on PC and on DVD-Players.BONUS:"The Alternate Aloha" concert which was a test for the actual event and appr.25 minutes of different Elvis video clips.Picture and sound quality are great

With 5 more separate CBS dvd's including all the EIC shows and the final 6/26/77 show below.

They have Volumes 1-3 complete set at $30 each

For the first time, fans now have a documented project on one of Elvis’ most popular movies.All complete six shows, recorded for the 1970 movie 'That's The Way It Is' on 3 dual layer DVD's filled with over 9 hours of complete shows with excellent edits, amazing multi angle sequences and much more.

The 3 Dual Layer DVD’s video footage has been culled from over 50 different discs to find the best quality with thousands of hours put in to make the 9 hours of concert and rehearsal video contained in the DVD's. Collectors will note verses and sections cut out of songs in the original MGM edits now present in their entirety and in the proper sequence. The added multi angle sequences throughout the DVD’s makes it a pleasure to finally watch in one go. Great care has been taken to give the Elvis fans a limited edition package that will provide hours of pleasure for many years to come.

THESE ARE JUST SOME SAMPLES OF THE CD'S WITH ALTERNATE TAKES ON ALL OF THEM
ImageImageImageImage

Re: The Elvis DVD Collector Website, your thoughts.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:15 am

I'm not clear on what's "too good to be true"?
These all appear to be copies of previously released material...

Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:26 am

elvis-fan wrote:I'm not clear on what's "too good to be true"?

I just have never seen these or this site before and I am very Intrigued and thinking as the old saying goes, If It's too good to be true, It probably Is, and I wanted to know If you think It's worth getting any of their products, thanks. :)

Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:29 am

Clay wrote:

I just have never seen these or this site before and I am very Intrigued and thinking as the old saying goes, If It's too good to be true, It probably Is, and I wanted to know If you think It's worth getting any of their products, thanks. :)

I wouldn't touch it with a 10ft pole... but that's just me. There is nothing "collector" about that website... they carry "Orion" DVD's for crying out loud...

Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:32 am

elvis-fan wrote:
Clay wrote:

I wouldn't touch it with a 10ft pole... but that's just me. There is nothing "collector" about that website... they carry "Orion" DVD's for crying out loud...

Yeah you're right about ORION,omg that's funny, I just looked at that smt174

Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:39 am

Is this site any good In what they are selling as In the Quality of their Videos and CD's, because this site seems too good to be true, If they are then I am In.

http://www.elvisdvdcollector.com/main.sc

These are just a sample of what they have with 115 different Elvis Videos ranging In prices from $15-20-30-50

And again DCR cd's to be for sale on a website these are homemade mp3 in low bitrate and free for download on newsgroups

most of these dvd's are showed up there to

my opinion do not buy there

Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:12 pm

elvis-fan wrote:
Clay wrote:

Hey, last weekend they even sold "Rio" DVD's in Bad Nauheim... smt128

Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:52 pm

What's your problem, it's a great movie! :wink:

Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:14 pm

Am I the only one cynical enough to think this is a deliberate attempt to plug the website?

Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:41 pm

I wish I had the capabilities of making cds & dvds with intriguing covers. Id make a fortune off the gullible fans out there.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 4:44 pm

R2-D2 wrote:Am I the only one cynical enough to think this is a deliberate attempt to plug the website?

No It's not a plug, I simply wanted to know from other members if they know this site and If I should buy from them, how else are people going to learn If sites like this are any good, and where else Is better to learn about such sites other than an Elvis forum like FECC, that has been around for 10 years and has alot of very knowledgeable Elvis collectors.