Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Are there any male Presleys alive?

Sat May 10, 2003 4:51 pm

Elvis had Lisa Marie (which continues his direct line), but are there any male Presleys alive? - maybe from Elvis grandfather or something?

Nashnet

Sat May 10, 2003 5:36 pm

Have you ever thought about this? Elvis' great-grandmother Rosella gave birth to about ten children from different men and never married any of them. If she had married and took his name as women did 100 years ago who knows what Elvis' last name would have been.
Terry Presley

Sat May 10, 2003 5:48 pm

I don't believe so, because Lisa Marie said on the Larry King interview that she often thought that she shouldn't have changed her children's last names because there's no one else left to carry on the name. She said she wanted her children to grow up with their own identities.

Lisa

Sat May 10, 2003 5:49 pm

Thanks for your reply. I'm totally ignorant as far as Elvis' family tree- that's why I made the post. I just wondered if there are male blood relatives to Elvis that are alive. Are you related to Elvis?

Nashnet

Sun May 11, 2003 2:54 am

No I'm not. However, there are a lot of similar names from the same general area. It's a shame that Elvis didn't have a son. Also, another thought to ponder. What if Elvis' brother had lived? Would Elvis have been the same Elvis that we know?

Sun May 11, 2003 3:16 am

There is a male Presley that i know of.. he played for the New York Mets.. he is a pitcher i have his ball card(or had)It states on the back of the card that he is Elvis's cousin

Sun May 11, 2003 11:33 pm

i do have his card if anybody wants to see it i can email them a scan of it