Anything about Elvis
More than 100 Million visitors can't be wrong

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
r&b

Re: Ginger Alden Today

Post by r&b »

1Sixstring wrote:Hands down, of all his past ladies (possibly any women), she has aged the slowest and the best. It almost defies logic. I don't care who you are, anyone that doesn't see a mega attractive woman here is ... I'll just say, suspect lol. Even my wife just walked past the screen and says "Wow, that's a 56 year old woman?" lol.
Ginger is definitely taking care of herself, good for her
yes she has, but she is also the youngest of all his past women. 5-10 years mean a lot.

1Sixstring

Post by 1Sixstring »

Well that's a good point but believe me I took the age difference into account. I'm very aware what the others looked like in their 50's, they looked like pretty ladies in their 50's lol. She, on the other hand likes farrrrrrr younger than that. Just my opinion of course.

jurasic1968

Post by jurasic1968 »

Yes, the age difference between Elvis and Ginger was 22 years, more in any other relationship of Elvis before. And Ginger I think was the only girl who openly not agreed to live in Elvis Presley way of life, even he was desperate to conquer her, even he was engaged to her, only by his will and the diamond ring he gave to Ginger.

rjm

Post by rjm »

Liverbobs wrote:Stunning... and she's my friend on facebook :D always courteous and always answer any questions, but there are some strange Elvis fans in the FB world! :facep:
No kiddin'

rjm
P.S. -- Only some. And misunderstandings seem easier there for some reason. And there are no "guidelines." I am digging "guidelines"!

Sent From My Phabulous Galaxy Note II Phablet Using Tapatalk 4

"And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God."
Aeschylus

"Treat me mean and cruel, treat me like a fool, but love me!"

My Tumblr blog: https://robinmark64.tumblr.com/

https://www.youtube.com/user/robinmark64

rjm

Post by rjm »

In that understanding, I will ask HERE, and only here, about the engagement. Why did Elvis say "my girlfriend" Ginger? I don't have the gall to ask her directly. And that would be rude. It is a reasonable question.

rjm

Sent From My Phabulous Galaxy Note II Phablet Using Tapatalk 4

"And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God."
Aeschylus

"Treat me mean and cruel, treat me like a fool, but love me!"

My Tumblr blog: https://robinmark64.tumblr.com/

https://www.youtube.com/user/robinmark64

rickeap

Post by rickeap »

Ginger has definitely aged best and most naturally among Elvis' major loves.

Christopher

Post by Christopher »

ekenee wrote:Do you think she dates hard core Elvis fans?
hate to dissapoint you, but i heard, she only dates softcore fans.
may be wrong though, but that´s what i heard.

Give a man a fish and he´ll have dinner for a day.
Teach a man how to fish and he´ll have dinner for a lifetime!

(signature borrowed from treasured fecc member lovin´ EP Linda ... until she wants it back)

More important than ever: https://blacklivesmatter.com/

Topic author
Rob

Post by Rob »

r&b wrote:she is also the youngest of all his past women. 5-10 years mean a lot.
Indeed it does.

Ginger has not officially aged yet.

Topic author
r&b

Post by r&b »

Rob wrote:
r&b wrote:she is also the youngest of all his past women. 5-10 years mean a lot.
Indeed it does.

So true. I met Priscilla when she was about 55. She was still stunning, before all the plastic & botox work. She was aging beautifully. Now? No comment.

brian

Post by brian »

r&b wrote:
Rob wrote:
Indeed it does.

So true. I met Priscilla when she was about 55. She was still stunning, before all the plastic & botox work. She was aging beautifully. Now? No comment.
Priscilla already had botox work and chemical peels before then.

A big deal was made about that botched plastic surgery on her face a few years ago but she had work done before then.

Elvis1970KING
Banned, COPPA Requires users to be at least 14 years old.

Post by Elvis1970KING »

:wtf: HOW DID SHE NOT AGE!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????????

midnightx

Post by midnightx »

It is no surprise that she has not "written" a book. The real story in a nutshell is that she was a young, unsophisticated girl who got swept up in a crazy ordeal and was essentially pressured by her family and by Elvis to play the role of a girlfriend, mother figure, and quasi-night nurse. There was no great love affair and it is highly unlikely she was attracted to an aging man, significantly out-of-shape with personal hygiene issues, socially reclusive, impotent, and nursing a hardcore drug addiction. Ginger was placed into a very difficult set of circumstances and certainly did not conduct herself particularly well during that period. If she tries to tell a different story - a whitewashed fairytale - few will believe it.

eligain

Post by eligain »

midnightx wrote:It is no surprise that she has not "written" a book. The real story in a nutshell is that she was a young, unsophisticated girl who got swept up in a crazy ordeal and was essentially pressured by her family and by Elvis to play the role of a girlfriend, mother figure, and quasi-night nurse. There was no great love affair and it is highly unlikely she was attracted to an aging man, significantly out-of-shape with personal hygiene issues, socially reclusive, impotent, and nursing a hardcore drug addiction. Ginger was placed into a very difficult set of circumstances and certainly did not conduct herself particularly well during that period. If she tries to tell a different story - a whitewashed fairytale - few will believe it.
I pretty much agree but I have to give her credit for not cashing in as much as she could have. She could have made quite a bit of money if she had written a book and sold a movie on her story in the first 5 years after Elvis died. She was his last girlfriend who found him dead!; Ca-ching!

I think she does have an interesting story to tell if she told the truth with what you laid out above about the ordeal she found herself in at the age of 19 or 20, thrown together with an aging rock star with a drug problem.

sweetangeline

Post by sweetangeline »

midnightx wrote:and by Elvis to play the role of a girlfriend, mother figure, and quasi-night nurse. There was no great love affair and it is highly unlikely she was attracted to an aging man, significantly out-of-shape with personal hygiene issues, socially reclusive, impotent, and nursing a hardcore drug addiction.
quite productive midnight, you have managed to answer not only this topic but several others a well...rarely does that occur :wink: thanks!!

midnightx

Post by midnightx »

eligain wrote: I pretty much agree but I have to give her credit for not cashing in as much as she could have. She could have made quite a bit of money if she had written a book and sold a movie on her story in the first 5 years after Elvis died. She was his last girlfriend who found him dead!; Ca-ching!

I think she does have an interesting story to tell if she told the truth with what you laid out above about the ordeal she found herself in at the age of 19 or 20, thrown together with an aging rock star with a drug problem.
Well, she did sell a 'story' to the National Inquirer after his death, if I recall correctly. Additionally, there is no way to know if she has indeed tried to make a book deal over the years, perhaps the price has been too high? There may be a reason why she never contributed interviews and other access to Elvis biographers in the past, perhaps she wants her story to be exclusive when she finally decides to tell it? Or perhaps one can hope she truly wants to let Elvis rest in peace.

She does have a potentially interesting story, but it is unlikely she will be honest about her motivations at the time, which were likely far from genuine. Her insight into Elvis' final months could be revealing and insightful, but she can't possibly look good if she tells the truth. A difficult predicament for sure.

JaneTLC

Post by JaneTLC »

She has been saying for quite some time that she is in the process of writing a book.
Oh, and she is also happily married, for those of you still salivating.

Rock Legend
Suspended for one week
Suspended for one week

Post by Rock Legend »

midnightx wrote:It is no surprise that she has not "written" a book. The real story in a nutshell is that she was a young, unsophisticated girl who got swept up in a crazy ordeal and was essentially pressured by her family and by Elvis to play the role of a girlfriend, mother figure, and quasi-night nurse. There was no great love affair and it is highly unlikely she was attracted to an aging man, significantly out-of-shape with personal hygiene issues, socially reclusive, impotent, and nursing a hardcore drug addiction. Ginger was placed into a very difficult set of circumstances and certainly did not conduct herself particularly well during that period. If she tries to tell a different story - a whitewashed fairytale - few will believe it.
That sounds like a fair assessment of their relationship.

ekenee
Banned: VERY angry previously returning member. Banned for abuse of the forum. ****Same Member as Mississippi1935****
Banned: VERY angry previously returning member. Banned for abuse of the forum. ****Same Member as Mississippi1935****

Post by ekenee »

So, 42 is aging? Tony Randle that, sexy beast, married a chick about 40 years younger than himself when he was in his 70's or 80's.

jurasic1968

Post by jurasic1968 »

Maybe, but Elvis was in a bad physical condition for a man at 42.

YDKM

Post by YDKM »

Rock Legend wrote:

EXACTLY

Bruce Jackson Born June 3rd 1949- Died January 29th 2011 Elvis's Sound Engineer from 1971-1977.
You Don't Know Me!

sweetangeline

Post by sweetangeline »

Clint Eastwood and his current wife just separated this past August, he`s 83 and she is 48...that little rascal :wink:

Topic author
zolderopruiming1

Post by zolderopruiming1 »

We have someone who is 62 having a girlfriend who is 20. She just lost their baby. Just google Peter Jan Rens.

Alexander

Post by Alexander »

YDKM wrote:
Rock Legend wrote:

EXACTLY
Confirmed and agreed.

yaso

Post by yaso »

midnightx wrote:
eligain wrote: I pretty much agree but I have to give her credit for not cashing in as much as she could have. She could have made quite a bit of money if she had written a book and sold a movie on her story in the first 5 years after Elvis died. She was his last girlfriend who found him dead!; Ca-ching!

Well, she did sell a 'story' to the National Inquirer after his death, if I recall correctly. Additionally, there is no way to know if she has indeed tried to make a book deal over the years, perhaps the price has been too high? There may be a reason why she never contributed interviews and other access to Elvis biographers in the past, perhaps she wants her story to be exclusive when she finally decides to tell it? Or perhaps one can hope she truly wants to let Elvis rest in peace.

She does have a potentially interesting story, but it is unlikely she will be honest about her motivations at the time, which were likely far from genuine. Her insight into Elvis' final months could be revealing and insightful, but she can't possibly look good if she tells the truth. A difficult predicament for sure.
+ 1

brian

Post by brian »

It wasn't Elvis age it was the bad shape he was in.

Elvis in 1976 and 1977 didn't look that good yet he had a young beautiful girlfriend.

His girlfriend accepted his marriage proposal after only knowing him for a month.

Yes, 42 years old is aging by music business standards especially back then.

The term aging rock star would apply to Elvis because the prime of a rock star is in their twenties.

Ginger Alden's book would have been about how much she was in love with Elvis and how they were going to be married at Christmas time and live happily ever after.