Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Re: Ginger Alden Tribute on Facebook

Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:22 pm

From time to time, I've tried to look at the history from Ginger's side. Virtually everyone that was around Elvis at the time told the same, negative stories. It was easy to give Ginger some credit, for staying silent and not disparaging Elvis in any way. This Facebook fiasco, though, lends credibility to the stories that it was impossible to deal with Ginger without becoming entangled with the family. Going back a little further, Andrew Hearn scored an interview with Ginger, but in order to do so he had to allow Rosemary to participate and vet the questions in advance.

God bless!

Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:53 am

You have summed up the reason I initially friended Rosemary, and then Ginger, on Facebook: to find out if she had been given bad press unfairly over the years.
The Group came along a little after, and that's when things started to go pear-shaped.

It soon turned into an exercise in who could come up with the most grovelworthy posts towards 'the Aldens'. I even saw some people who said 'God Bless the Aldens', which left me a bit perplexed, I must confess, as if some deity had placed the Aldens in Elvis' path in 1977, and as if it was a good move on His/Her part.

Anyway, it was a bit of a fraught week last week, with her admins and minions awfully busy calling people 'wh*res' across Facebook, and suggesting some 'renegades' were offering b*****s on street corners (yes, you read that right), whilst almost simultaneously posting about how classy the Aldens are.
It's all been more than a bit bizarre, to be honest.

Essentially we have a power-crazy sister who thinks the suns shines out of her own nether regions, and who also has an unhealthy relationship with photoshop and bad wigs.

The lady in question in all this (if we can get away, for a moment, from the ever-present domineering sister), Ginger Alden, seems to be continuing to let her sister dominate, as she appears to have done back in 1977.
I refer to the Alicia Kerwin interview cited in 'The Death of Elvis', in which she mentions Rosemary Alden:
"She [Rosemary] was just...she was real inquisitive and very rude, and she wanted to know who I was and what I was doing there. And, uh, she was bein' a female".

Alicia Kerwin is also cited as saying, "He [Elvis] said that they had an argument and he was upset about it. He felt like she was more or less after his money than anything else".

Just about sums it all up to me.

Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:08 pm

I have seen ginger get mad at someone for not defending her. It was on her page. There was something that was said on the page and that person basically said "don't worry about it. Let it go" and ginger got real defensive and posted about why was it not bothering them about the negatives. I had never seen her do that before....it was always Rosemary that acted like that. Ginger even went as far as to say they had "taken up" for that person by NOT defending her. Surreal....
And she and her sister are very quick to say that she was a "good" girl who didn't move into Graceland,BUT Nancy Rooks wrote about how Vernon had to tell her to get out after E died. She also said that ginger never lived there....so WHY didn't she leave after he died? And lots of things were "missing" and it was making him even more upset. Some things turned up later for sale by the Alden's. hmmmm wth?

Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:07 pm

I'm enjoying this :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:58 pm

TINML wrote:I'm enjoying this :lol:

she acts like shes 14. :facep:

Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:22 am

memphisound wrote:

It's not even the Alden's that bother me so much as the sycophants that bend over backwards to kiss their ass!

Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:54 am

TINML wrote:
memphisound wrote:

It's not even the Alden's that bother me so much as the sycophants that bend over backwards to kiss their ass!

Well I'm sure Rosemary's rants on there will make them even more loved in the Elvis word. Hate to say it, but I could stomach The Stanley's (nowadays) much more than I can the "Alden sisters". But the more they showcase on FB is not painting them a pretty picture at all. No wonder Elvis was going nut's in 1977, (not even talking about the medication issue).

Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:16 am

Is Terri Alden a nice person?

George Klein originally wanted to set Elvis up with her so I'm just curious.

Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:38 am

Damn, what happened? My name was on last week's hit list, but not this one.

Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:47 am

She is yelling, lol

Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:55 am

Chris Roberts wrote:Ginger was, and still is, one of the best, she is still beautiful.

After writing above I have realized my error, I was getting muddled up between Ginger and Linda Thompson. It was Linda who I consider 'one of the best'.

Beautiful women get me all confused too! And i'm just a little bear.

Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:25 am

JaneTLC wrote:Essentially we have a power-crazy sister who thinks the suns shines out of her own nether regions, and who also has an unhealthy relationship with photoshop and bad wigs.

You could ask her to post a picture of said nether regions in the Off Topic section. It shouldn't be too difficult to rule-out any natural light sources.

Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:30 am

For the record, I never tried to get back into their obnoxious group.
I have had it up to here with the antics of the Aldens and their intellectually-challenged sycophants.

Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:32 am

JaneTLC wrote:

I have had it up to here with the antics of the Aldens and their intellectually-challenged sycophants.

I have a strange sense of humour and want to join to be kicked out, lol :D :D :D :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:35 am

JaneTLC wrote:

Please don't let them upset you. I just can't imagine anyone posting photos of themselves continuously, after playing with Photoshop and then posting it, wanting a response.

The lady needs a few things - more in her life, to help others and to release some tension, lol.

Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:36 am

Rosemary Alden has a thing about photoshop and her assorted wigs, which she is careful to show in her daily photos, like the one visible in the screen capture (actually that's yet another photoshop job).
I also did one for her, which I understand has been seen via one of her henchmen (the one who called me a 'whòre'):
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:20 am

She just doesn't stop. Ever. They have ruined their own reputation. And some people are so gullible that they will swoop in and "protect" their Alden's. it's all so stupid. Just stupid.

Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:21 am

And one of those ppl on that list is their OWN cousin.

Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:37 am

It is looking more and more like Ginger is going to offer a fantastic read... :roll:

Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:49 am

brian wrote:Is Terri Alden a nice person?

No idea.
One point in her favour is that she appears to have no part in any of the stuff happening at the moment and is not, as far as I know, even on Facebook.

Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:04 am

midnightx wrote:It is looking more and more like Ginger is going to offer a fantastic read... :roll:

I'm honestly amazed that Ginger is allowing her sister to keep stirring up all this drama among fans on her Facebook Page. Guess she will always been controlled by her sister(s). I have decided not to get this book, I don't think it will offer the honest view we fan's are hoping for. I'd rather spend my money elsewhere and not support these folks.

Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:06 am

Ginger's Sister = Facebook Drama & Attention Grabbing Queen. :smt005

Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:02 pm

I used to think it was only rosemary that acted like that, but then I saw ginger herself do it too. I was amazed. She seems so soft-spoken and sweet. Then the crazy comes out. Poor Elvis should have stopped looking at her outer shell and realized that the "inside" was twisted.

Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:06 pm

Mountain Misst wrote:
JaneTLC wrote:

I have a strange sense of humour and want to join to be kicked out, lol :D :D :D :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

Go for it, man. Go on i dare you....please let us no what was said and happens.

Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:24 pm

Lol! It won't take long for a normal person to get kicked out of that group. They are disgusting. One guy on their hit list (Martin Robbins) is actually a friend of mine. He is strictly an authentic elvis fan. Genuine guy with a genuine love for the music and the talent.
I dare someone to join that group and then start asking questions about his music, etc. They won't know 1 answer. I'll bet they don't even know where his first hit was recorded, what was his biggest album , etc. but I bet they know how much they've made off of stuff they sold or stole from him.