Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Re: Ginger Alden Tribute on Facebook

Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:41 am

Thank you, inherit, for all your help. I am just astounded they can go that low. They really need to take the time to learn about elvis and his amazing accomplishments. Time much better spent since they know nothing of him. They are team alden all the way. I keep wondering where elvis comes into play there.

Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:43 am

Sorry Bunnygirl. See the craziness? It doesn't make any sense! That melody girl you are talking about actually sent me a pm saying that I was harrassing ginger and Elvis and slandering them. WTH!? Then she blocked ME so I couldn't reply back to her. Small minded weak individual.

Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:51 am

I just checked the page again and FB won't let me report my photo. What's up with that? So anybody can use your image and you can't do anything about it. Crazy....maybe just have to delete my FB account.

Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:04 pm

Contact Elvis Presley Enterprises!

Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:42 pm

I never understood much of Facebook's way of handling things. I won't go into politics here but let's just say that some of the politics-related pages I was part of were deleted for no logical reason at all in the past. Seems like someone reported them and got them deleted - there were even talks of involvement by our "dear" I-wish-we-were-a-Communist-dictatorship government since the "worse" that was posted by such pages were messages pointing out the flaws in it.

Then a few weeks ago I saw a very, very offensive page about Asian people. Worse: it was getting popular. You know, full of Chinese stereotypes and the like. Of course the first thing I've done was report it! Got the same message as some of you and that Ginger Alden page - seems like prejudice, bullying, stalking, etc are perfectly fine with Facebook but politics aren't. Go figure.

No wonder I haven't been visiting that place much lately.

Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:26 am

The page appears gone.

Perhaps enough people reported it for Facebook to finally do something...

Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:31 am

Or the publisher was getting worried :D

Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:39 am

Pink&Black wrote:Or the publisher was getting worried :D

I can confirm that, yes .

Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:23 am

GetLow wrote:Sorry Bunnygirl. See the craziness? It doesn't make any sense! That melody girl you are talking about actually sent me a pm saying that I was harrassing ginger and Elvis and slandering them. WTH!? Then she blocked ME so I couldn't reply back to her. Small minded weak individual.

Do they think he's still alive? Harassing him! Crazy indeed.

Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:12 am

It's gone!

It was discovered by an Elvis radio station, and exposed.

And then it was gone!

:D

rjm

Sent From My Phabulous Galaxy Note II Phablet Using Tapatalk 4

Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:16 am

rjm wrote:It's gone!

And then it was gone!

rjm

Ohhhhh "discovery" well done :D

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Marty Lacker involved, too?

Did this radio station report any "current news"? :D

Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:25 am

Mountain Misst wrote:
rjm wrote:It's gone!

And then it was gone!

rjm

Ohhhhh "discovery" well done :D

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Marty Lacker involved, too?

Did this radio station report any "current news"? :D

I don't think Marty had anything to do with this particular case.

This WAS the current news!

rjm

Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:25 am

As one of the people targeted on that Trolls and Stalkers page on Facebook, I would like to say a huge thank you to the people who put themselves out there and helped get it removed (when Facebook wouldn't act).
All of us that were involved in this crap by the Alden camp are very grateful, and very happy this evening.

Thank you, you know who you are!

smt127 smt126 smt127 smt126 smt127 smt126

Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:31 am

There's simply no room for hate anywhere on the internet. Thanks to all who got this rubbish removed from FB. It really does take a village. ::rocks

Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:11 pm

You don't need to ask why Gingers name was removed from the page , BAD publicity for the forthcoming tome.
Makes no difference now, a concerted campaign looks like it is forthcoming exposing the Alden family and the way they have been. Oh dear, nice job Alden's , you screwed up and shot yourselves in the foot big time on this one.
Next time the publisher contacts you it might be wise to take the page down and leave it down!

Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:23 pm

If she was intending to 'speak' at Elvis week, I guess she'll be thinking twice now.