Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Re: Ginger Alden Tribute on Facebook

Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:40 pm

I figure it'll take perhaps 45 minutes to read the book. I will do it while sitting in a comfy chair at Barnes & Noble. If there are any decent photos, I'm sure someone will scan them and upload them. But, I won't put a dime into those pockets.

Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:19 pm

Mountain Misst wrote:
JaneTLC wrote:
TINML wrote:I'm enjoying this :lol:

For the record, I never tried to get back into their obnoxious group.
I have had it up to here with the antics of the Aldens and their intellectually-challenged sycophants.

I have a strange sense of humour and want to join to be kicked out, lol :D :D :D :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

lol....I know what you mean....just to stir a bit of s*it up

Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:49 am

midnightx wrote:It is looking more and more like Ginger is going to offer a fantastic read... :roll:

Yes, i'm really looking forward to Ginger's views/opinions on Steve Sholes' handwritten notes on the Sun tapes.

Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:39 am

JaneTLC wrote:Rosemary Alden has a thing about photoshop and her assorted wigs, which she is careful to show in her daily photos, like the one visible in the screen capture (actually that's yet another photoshop job).
I also did one for her, which I understand has been seen via one of her henchmen (the one who called me a 'whòre'):

Well, there will be lots of tips on hairstyling (with Photoshop, lol) from Rosemary in the book anyway :D

I'm sorry, I'm a bad, bad, girl :(

Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:27 am

Will the book actually be written by Ginger, or Rosemary?

Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:30 am

Lonely Summer wrote:Will the book actually be written by Ginger, or Rosemary?

I was kidding by the way.

Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:56 am

Mountain Misst wrote:
JaneTLC wrote:Rosemary Alden has a thing about photoshop and her assorted wigs, which she is careful to show in her daily photos, like the one visible in the screen capture (actually that's yet another photoshop job).
I also did one for her, which I understand has been seen via one of her henchmen (the one who called me a 'whòre'):

Well, there will be lots of tips on hairstyling (with Photoshop, lol) from Rosemary in the book anyway :D

Unless someone else is doing the Photoshop work, it looks more like a phone app. "Perfect365" or something. They usually cause unsightly distortion! LOL!

And I think they also sell separate wigs apps. And "funny face" apps!

That's what it looks like!

Professional portrait photographers use a combination of Photoshop and Portrait Professional. It is very difficult to master those programs for portrait photography without making the subject look ridiculous. (Portraits must be retouched with *extreme* subtlety, or they come out really bad.)

And there's no way on Earth Rosemary would know how to use such programs. And no professional would make someone look so silly!

So I figure she combines bad plastic surgery with cheap phone apps.

rjm

Sent From My Phabulous Galaxy Note II Phablet Using Tapatalk 4

Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:03 pm

rjm wrote:
Mountain Misst wrote:

Unless someone else is doing the Photoshop work, it looks more like a phone app. "Perfect365" or something. They usually cause unsightly distortion! LOL!

And I think they also sell separate wigs apps. And "funny face" apps!

That's what it looks like!

Professional portrait photographers use a combination of Photoshop and Portrait Professional. It is very difficult to master those programs for portrait photography without making the subject look ridiculous. (Portraits must be retouched with *extreme* subtlety, or they come out really bad.)

And there's no way on Earth Rosemary would know how to use such programs. And no professional would make someone look so silly!

So I figure she combines bad plastic surgery with cheap phone apps.

rjm

Thanks rjm. Wow, fiddling with her phone, manipulating her image, then posting it.

Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:34 am

Mountain Misst wrote:
Lonely Summer wrote:Will the book actually be written by Ginger, or Rosemary?

I was kidding by the way.

I'm sure the book will be an "as told to" job. Ginger's entire story of her time with Elvis could probably be told in 60 minutes or less. The rest of the book will be padded with Rosemary's rants about everyone else and how evil they are.

Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:48 am

Lonely Summer wrote:The rest of the book will be padded with Rosemary's rants about everyone else and how evil they are.

And, judging from this thread, a printed list of those who shouldn't be in your Facebook if you want the Aldens' approval. Future editions will keep the list updated! It will probably be called something like "The if you love us, let us know and if you don't then move it list" or "The they'll have to go list".

Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:38 am

billyblues wrote:
Lonely Summer wrote:The rest of the book will be padded with Rosemary's rants about everyone else and how evil they are.

And, judging from this thread, a printed list of those who shouldn't be in your Facebook if you want the Aldens' approval. Future editions will keep the list updated! It will probably be called something like "The if you love us, let us know and if you don't then move it list" or "The they'll have to go list".

I'm already eagerly awaiting the film adaptation of this book.

Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:41 am

Lonely Summer wrote:
billyblues wrote:

I'm already eagerly awaiting the film adaptation of this book.

Yes!

Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:26 pm

Now there's a thought. But I think Cinderella has already been done too many times lol. But that's exactly their "self-image".

Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:31 am

I think another fairytale would be more apt...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:52 am

JaneTLC wrote:I think another fairytale would be more apt...

Leave Poundcake alone!

Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:09 am

TINML wrote:
JaneTLC wrote:I think another fairytale would be more apt...

Leave Poundcake alone!

:smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003 :smt003

Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:32 pm

For Jane ;) lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:52 pm

I'm a proud member of Poundcake's Enemies List.

Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:40 am

"And to think these very same people were members here in our Group" !!!!!

AND they put fluoride in your water when they were there!!!!!

OMGosh. (No cussing allowed. ;) )

Does the publisher know what they have wrought? Keeeerist!

rjm

Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:30 am

This is going to get very nasty, possibly legal.

Facebook is very good at talking the talk about protecting your privacy and against bullying, but when it comes down to it, they do nothing.
Despite many reports, the offensive page naming names that Rosemary doesn't like is still up.

Has anyone here had anything to do with publishing books?
Her 'book' is on pre-sale on Amazon for an early August release date, but does that mean that copies have been printed?
I'm just wondering if her publishers will view any publicity as good publicity, or if they will be concerned about the alienation of potential buyers by deliberate hate campaigns engineered by her own family?

Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:39 am

Does anyone want to see what the Alden sisters look like these days?
I have the pics from a family source.

Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:13 am

JaneTLC wrote:Does anyone want to see what the Alden sisters look like these days?
I have the pics from a family source.

Sure, I'd like to see them.

Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:58 am

Rosemary Alden with her mother.

Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:16 am

The Alden family, including Terry (seated R), Ginger (behind Terry) and Rosemary behind their mother, Jo (seated L).

Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:22 am

JaneTLC wrote:This is going to get very nasty, possibly legal.

Facebook is very good at talking the talk about protecting your privacy and against bullying, but when it comes down to it, they do nothing.
Despite many reports, the offensive page naming names that Rosemary doesn't like is still up.

Has anyone here had anything to do with publishing books?
Her 'book' is on pre-sale on Amazon for an early August release date, but does that mean that copies have been printed?
I'm just wondering if her publishers will view any publicity as good publicity, or if they will be concerned about the alienation of potential buyers by deliberate hate campaigns engineered by her own family?

Where is that offensive page?