Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Re: PopMarket Selling 1st Edition (Numbered) of Complete Mas

Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:26 am

Yes I saw several 0002 white stickers on the carton, when I opened it, it was confirmed. The white sticker relates to what is in the carton! I cannot open such a beautiful thing. It should be put in a time capsule.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:34 am

So they pressed 1000, sold a few, somehow lost the remainder, panicked, pressed some more up, quick like -without numbers, then found the remainder of the first batch?! Seems a bit funny to me...

Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:39 am

Yes, it is freakin' hilarious.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:45 am

They're laughing all the way to the bank... :mrgreen:

Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:47 am

skatterbrane wrote:Son of a bee wacking farmer I got number TWO. I wonder if number one was still available when these were "found"?

I have to admit, being an almost broke and practical man, I am going to try to sell this on Ebay for big bucks and then buy a second edition. Use the difference to pay some bills.

Let us know when you list it on ebay. What are you looking to get for it? Amazing that you got that low of a number.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:03 am

I still feel cheated somehow... does that mean Popmarket bought the first numbers or have they been reserved for them? :wtf:

Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:04 am

Son of a bee wacking farmer I got number TWO. I wonder if number one was still available when these were "found"?

Nah .... No 1 was kept aside for the ole special Technical Advisor......

Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:10 pm

Mike C wrote:
skatterbrane wrote:Son of a bee wacking farmer I got number TWO. I wonder if number one was still available when these were "found"?

I have to admit, being an almost broke and practical man, I am going to try to sell this on Ebay for big bucks and then buy a second edition. Use the difference to pay some bills.

Let us know when you list it on ebay. What are you looking to get for it? Amazing that you got that low of a number.

If I can't triple or quadruple my investment, I would not sell it. It will be on Ebay this Thursday evening 7PM USA West coast time.

Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:27 pm

Congratulations, but by God, it's just a number.....

Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:14 pm

And why post this is two different treads?!?

Tue Aug 20, 2013 8:20 pm

K.C. wrote:And why post this is two different treads?!?

Good thing it was not 999 of 1000. After I posted here, I thought it would be cool to have its own thread. That's all.