Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Re: Houston We Have A Problem.New Soundboard

Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:29 am

:D So who is packing up CD's of this show to give away as Christmas Presents? :roll:

Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:43 am

YDKM wrote::D So who is packing up CD's of this show to give away as Christmas Presents? :roll:

Bumped for no reason eh.

Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:06 am

well its still selling and i am packing up cd's of this show now for presents!~ :D

Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:32 am

I hear these discs make great coasters as well as tree ornaments.

Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:15 pm

yeah i use hundreds of em' for scaring away birds in my vegi garden and also for surveying with a disto~! :wink:

Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:36 pm

Just play the concert once and I am sure you'll make them all extinct.

Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:01 pm

YDKM wrote:yeah i use hundreds of em' for scaring away birds in my vegi garden and also for surveying with a disto~! :wink:

Feel free to throw one my way :D

rlj ::rocks

Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:13 am

rlj4ep wrote:
YDKM wrote:yeah i use hundreds of em' for scaring away birds in my vegi garden and also for surveying with a disto~! :wink:

why you want one!?
i have that whole August/September tour now...mixture of soundboard and audience recordings and i know how i rate the shows.
quite likely Houston was/is worst one ...but really only slightly worse than many poorer shows.
thank goodness his next tour was a marked improvement and no more Afternoon shows on tour EVER AGAIN!~
this tour certainly dropped to a lower 'standard' than his already all time low previous terrible July/August 76' tour!~
still i'd rather have a cd like this released as some other shows that came out from 76' such as El Paso,Tucson and South Bend were surprisingly 'average' - yet SOUNDBOARDS!~

Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:23 am

YDKM wrote:
rlj4ep wrote:

why you want one!?
i have that whole August/September tour now...mixture of soundboard and audience recordings and i know how i rate the shows.
quite likely Houston was/is worst one ...but really only slightly worse than many poorer shows.
thank goodness his next tour was a marked improvement and no more Afternoon shows on tour EVER AGAIN!~
this tour certainly dropped to a lower 'standard' than his already all time low previous terrible July/August 76' tour!~
still i'd rather have a cd like this released as some other shows that came out from 76' such as El Paso,Tucson and South Bend were surprisingly 'average' - yet SOUNDBOARDS!~

lol those shows are much better compared to this houston disaster

Thu Nov 21, 2013 1:24 am

Johnny2523 wrote:
YDKM wrote:
rlj4ep wrote:

why you want one!?

lol those shows are much better compared to this houston disaster

No No! It certainly wasn't a disaster!! :P

Thu Nov 21, 2013 2:01 am

correct Brad.... this is a wikipedia defenition of 'DISASTER' :-A disaster is a natural or man-made (or technological) hazard resulting in an event of substantial extent causing significant physical damage or destruction, loss of life, or drastic change to the environment. A disaster can be ostensively defined as any tragic event stemming from events such as earthquakes, floods, catastrophic accidents, fires, or explosions. It is a phenomenon that can cause damage to life and property and destroy the economic, social and cultural life of people.

Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:12 am

YDKM wrote:well its still selling and i am packing up cd's of this show now for presents!~ :D

Talk about having a Blue Christmas ...

Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:58 am

Blue Christmas.....well its a toss up between New Years Eve 1976 and Houston 76. both completely different shows :P

Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:34 pm

I just bought a dozen of these cd's for target practice.

Anyone wanna come over and have a "blast" ?

Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:38 pm

Why do you guys continue to add to this thread? Do you not realize that every time a post is added, the thread comes back to the top?

Stop it!

Fri Nov 22, 2013 3:43 pm

Well deserved for the most significant bootleg release of the millennium yet!

Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:07 pm

Rob wrote:Why do you guys continue to add to this thread? Do you not realize that every time a post is added, the thread comes back to the top?

Stop it!

Are you sure?

Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:21 pm

Yes! I just checked again.

Don't make me put you on my weekly report!

Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:53 am

Rob wrote:Yes! I just checked again.

The guys that keep adding to this thread are real losers.

Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:34 am

Page 60, here it is!
Last edited by Robert on Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:35 am

ekenee wrote:
Rob wrote:Yes! I just checked again.

The guys that keep adding to this thread are real losers.

"Over 24 thousand views can be wrong"!

FECC members are still reading this thread - might make 60 pages soon.
Unbelievable!

Cheers
Piers

STOP THE PRESSES - it has just made SIXTY pages!

Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:24 pm

ekenee wrote:The guys that keep adding to this thread are real losers.

I couldn't agree more.

Bastards, is what they are!

Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:40 pm

60 pages about a sh*t CD and a poor performance from our man. Most will play the CD once and prob never play it again so very sad.

All this CD is about is a ownership thing, some people are scared of missing out on something, that otherwise will probably never be played more than once then just left on the shelf. This falls into the "got to have everything" brigade, it's certainly not for the appreciatuon of his music.

Now, lets just let this thread disappear from view...

Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:43 pm

I agree that everyone should stop posting here.

I will be the first.

Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:57 pm

Ok, this thread ends here. Really. No....Really. I'm serious. I'm not joking.