Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Re: Hot August Night FTD Edition is GREAT!

Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:11 am

r&b wrote:
DEH wrote:
r&b wrote:
DEH wrote:Mccartney mixes it up everynight??? i have seen him 5 times over a number of years and the shows were almost indentical. Its laughabe to say that you never know whats going to happen at a Mccartney show.lol he has used the same damn dialogue at shows!

As for Bruce. you are right he changes things up. he is one of the RARE ones that do. but that's not always a good thing because a lot of people go see his shows and want the hits and there have been shows were he sings mainly new stuff that people could care less about and barely any hits. so there is a down side to it too.

Back in Elvis' day there where not many acts mixing it up every night. He did it more than a lot of people.

5 times? You must really love Sir Paul! I've seen him twice, 3 years apart, and I must say the mix of Beatles songs he did varied.

In 3 years apart elvis' shows setlists did not change up??

Not really as they should have. As I have stated, you had your basic opening routine, same songs. Then the scarves routine, etc. Then if he did mix it up, he brings back songs like Bridge OTW, a 1970 staple, 7 years later! Why? Let's take 3 years 1975, 76, 77, the shows really were the same and not in a good way. No need to respond, I can see you will never agree with me. Us longtime fans were always hoping he would revisit his own songs, especially the terribly neglected 1960's era. Instead he keeps ONJ songs in there for years, or My Way again back in 1977. Paul mixed it up better and with his own songs. When you have an artist with a treasure load of back catalog, like Elvis, it is mind blowing that catalog was for the most part ignored. But that's another topic. For me, not my cup of meat,

I agree with part of what you wrote, but entertainers know that not everyone other than the super fans go to every show.
So, suppose he plays an arena in 1975 and the same arena in 1977, perhaps 75 % of those didn't see the 1975 show, so it's new to them.

Now we are getting soundboards by the dozens from mainly the later years, so yes the basic show will be similair, but there are plenty of exceptions
to keep most of us interested.
Compare the set lists for March 1975 vegas to just 1.5 years later, with the set list from Vegas in 1976. Quite different since he was
doing alot of songs from his Today Album and some stax songs.

Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:31 am

ekenee wrote:
r&b wrote:
DEH wrote:
r&b wrote:
DEH wrote:Mccartney mixes it up everynight??? i have seen him 5 times over a number of years and the shows were almost indentical. Its laughabe to say that you never know whats going to happen at a Mccartney show.lol he has used the same damn dialogue at shows!

As for Bruce. you are right he changes things up. he is one of the RARE ones that do. but that's not always a good thing because a lot of people go see his shows and want the hits and there have been shows were he sings mainly new stuff that people could care less about and barely any hits. so there is a down side to it too.

Back in Elvis' day there where not many acts mixing it up every night. He did it more than a lot of people.

5 times? You must really love Sir Paul! I've seen him twice, 3 years apart, and I must say the mix of Beatles songs he did varied.

Not really as they should have. As I have stated, you had your basic opening routine, same songs. Then the scarves routine, etc. Then if he did mix it up, he brings back songs like Bridge OTW, a 1970 staple, 7 years later! Why? Let's take 3 years 1975, 76, 77, the shows really were the same and not in a good way. No need to respond, I can see you will never agree with me. Us longtime fans were always hoping he would revisit his own songs, especially the terribly neglected 1960's era. Instead he keeps ONJ songs in there for years, or My Way again back in 1977. Paul mixed it up better and with his own songs. When you have an artist with a treasure load of back catalog, like Elvis, it is mind blowing that catalog was for the most part ignored. But that's another topic. For me, not my cup of meat,

I agree with part of what you wrote, but entertainers know that not everyone other than the super fans go to every show.
So, suppose he plays an arena in 1975 and the same arena in 1977, perhaps 75 % of those didn't see the 1975 show, so it's new to them.

Now we are getting soundboards by the dozens from mainly the later years, so yes the basic show will be similair, but there are plenty of exceptions
Compare the set lists for March 1975 vegas to just 1.5 years later, with the set list from Vegas in 1976. Quite different since he was

What really bothers me is what I have previously mentioned, Elvis bringing songs back into the show, first of all, that 1) were no longer current (the reason he did them in the first place), and 2) really had nothing to do with him. Why he brought Bridge back in 1977 is beyond me, and why for his 1977 TV special did he again do My Way when it was already done for TV in Aloha? Even Mountain for that matter. This shows a lack of creativity and innovation on his part, and yes, make the show a tad boring, at least to me. Granted he did sit at the piano and play Unchained Melody. That's what Im talking about. More of that kind of stuff. And CBS didn't even show it!

Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:10 am

r&b wrote:
ekenee wrote:
r&b wrote:
DEH wrote:
r&b wrote:

What really bothers me is what I have previously mentioned, Elvis bringing songs back into the show, first of all, that 1) were no longer current (the reason he did them in the first place), and 2) really had nothing to do with him. Why he brought Bridge back in 1977 is beyond me, and why for his 1977 TV special did he again do My Way when it was already done for TV in Aloha? Even Mountain for that matter. This shows a lack of creativity and innovation on his part, and yes, make the show a tad boring, at least to me. Granted he did sit at the piano and play Unchained Melody. That's what Im talking about. More of that kind of stuff. And CBS didn't even show it!

I think he just plain liked "My way" and "mountain". He was still doing "my way" with respect and it was still nice hear.

"Mountain" I think is a boring song within a concert context. After 1973 he should have stoppped it.

"Bridge" was still being sung with respect in 1977 and I enjoy those versions, but he wasn't doing that song nightly, only when he felt like it.

He actually could have done a full 3 or 4 song segment at the piano which would have made every how fascinating.

And yes, he could have brought back some of his 60's songs, just as he did with "Down in the alley " in 1974.

He did bring "Love letters" which was originally a 1966 song, back in 1976, but the tempo was always done way too slow. It dragged.

We got "Such a night" a few times in 1976 but they were off the cuff versions, though enjoyable.

I understand what you mean, he could have done more but people at the time seemed to be happy just getting to see him.

Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:53 am

r&b wrote:
DEH wrote:
r&b wrote:

Bull . you are pointing out what u want to see. he changed it up plenty. 1970 is not the same as 69. 71 was not the same as 1970. 1972 was not the same as 1971. and so on. it got stale a lot in 1976 and 1977. but that's it. he mixed it well in 1974 and 1975 too. the setlists are out there to see.

Elvis did not like a lot of his early songs. its been proven. u can cancel out most of the movie songs. he was not going to do most of those.

And mccartney has done the same schtick and routines at his shows over the years.

Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:19 am

DEH wrote:
r&b wrote:
DEH wrote:
r&b wrote:

Bull . you are pointing out what u want to see. he changed it up plenty. 1970 is not the same as 69. 71 was not the same as 1970. 1972 was not the same as 1971. and so on. it got stale a lot in 1976 and 1977. but that's it. he mixed it well in 1974 and 1975 too. the setlists are out there to see.

Elvis did not like a lot of his early songs. its been proven. u can cancel out most of the movie songs. he was not going to do most of those.

And mccartney has done the same schtick and routines at his shows over the years.

McCartney though doesn't give short shrift to his classics he performs,Elvis did.Elvis also did some great cover versions that at least gives us something to enjoy.I would have loved Elvis to do an all Elvis show but then again we wouldn't have heard Runaway,Words,Proud Mary,Never Been To Spain,Bridge Over Troubled Water,An American Trilogy and many others.I just wish he had added more of his own classics and given them the full monty.

norrie

Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:53 am

Joe Car wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:
rlj4ep wrote:Nice comments, epf. I appreciate your "review."

I really am glad to have this concert. A great CD which takes a back seat to nothing! If we had everyone of 1969 shows recorded and available I would find a way to purchase them. Elvis at his best! No need for me to expound as others have said it way better than I. I have all of the 1969 official releases and each time I listen it is an enjoyable experience. I am never bored with Elvis in 1969. THANK YOU to the FTD team!

rlj

Indeed! More than a third of the show on Hot August Night was officially issued by RCA three months later (7 tracks), and listening to all of it now, in 2013, it could have been more:

Elvis Presley
Monday, August 25, 1969 MS
International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV

Blue Suede Shoes - From Memphis To Vegas (RCA)
I Got A Woman
All Shook Up - From Memphis To Vegas (RCA)
Love Me Tender
Jailhouse Rock / Don't Be Cruel
Heartbreak Hotel
Hound Dog - From Memphis To Vegas (RCA)
I Can't Stop Loving You - From Memphis To Vegas (RCA)
My Babe - From Memphis To Vegas (RCA)
Mystery Train / Tiger Man - From Memphis To Vegas (RCA)
Monologue
Baby What You Want Me To Do
Runaway
Are You Lonesome To-night?
Words - From Memphis To Vegas (RCA)
Yesterday / Hey Jude
In The Ghetto - Writing For The King (FTD)
Suspicious Minds
What'd I Say
Can't Help Falling In Love

The show has many highlights. Elvis hits all the notes, and with ease. "My Babe" has such a nice, hard edge. Presley hits this R&B classic with confidence and power, and the band is right there. How many Elvis songs in the later era may one say that about? Not many. His mid-set monologue is once again a fascinating, honest and revelatory experience. Elvis would never be so candid in public again.

"A lot has been written and said, but not from my side of the story."

"Then I went to, uh, the Steve Allen show. And, uh, they were going to tame me down. So they had me dressed in a tuxedo, and singing to a dog on a stool."

"So I was living it up pretty good, and then I got drafted. And shafted, and everything else, man. Uh, so just overnight, it was all gone, you know. I was in a different world."

"Runaway" is a light, free-flowing cover, a beautiful rendition where Larry Muhoberac's piano triplets vie with James' smooth guitar licks for top honors with the lead vocal. Presley must have always loved the Del Shannon hit. After closing out a graceful "In The Ghetto" he says "Thank you, Mac" to the cowriter of his #3 hit, Mac Davis. The extended introduction to "Suspicious Minds" is unexpected and pretty cool, and the tempo is more breakneck than a few weeks earlier. It reflects the nervous energy in the air, perhaps. It is also a KILLER version, running over 7 minutes, that brings down the house. Listen after he finishes a frenetic "What'd I Say" for a two-liner of "Polk Salad Annie," too. Can you imagine being there?

Beyond the incredible performances, superb sound quality and beautiful booklet, there are even more unique moments of interest.

In the introductions Elvis credits James Burton by saying "his name is Lightnin' Hopkins" ... which is so cool, because I have never heard him make a reference to that great, great bluesman.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightnin'_Hopkins

He also gives singer and actress Nancy Sinatra an incredibly warm and generous introduction:

First of all, the, uh, young lady that opens here when I do. She's, uh, I just did a picture with her, and I don't know what to say about her, man, I really dig her. She's really fantastic, she's going to have a fantastic show here. I'd like you to say hello to Miss Nancy Sinatra, ladies and gentlemen. You out there, baby? You out there, sweetheart? Right there, aw, my girl, my girl! Love you.

Wow. No wonder Presley attended her opening show a few days later, and the one a year later at Caesar's Palace. He also praises tunesmith and future star Mac Davis, sitting in Nancy's booth, and thanks comedian Buddy Hackett for a letter he wrote to Elvis in Germany back in 1959 where Hackett said he was "taking care" of his girlfriend back home! Singer and buddy Tom Jones ("my good friend Thomas Jones") and actress Shelley Fabares ("one of the most lovely creatures I've ever met") also receive big hellos from Presley. No wonder his game was up, up, up during this evening's performance.

Elvis Presley firing all ALL cylinders. Every fan should have this CD.

P.S. It's also nice no one has bitched about the cover and booklet's track list numbering error. Bless you!

Tremendous post Doc. I can only imagine being in the audience and listening to all of this! ::rocks

Thanks very much for the kind words!

Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:34 am

ekenee wrote:
r&b wrote:
ekenee wrote:
r&b wrote:
DEH wrote:
r&b wrote:

I think he just plain liked "My way" and "mountain". He was still doing "my way" with respect and it was still nice hear.

"Mountain" I think is a boring song within a concert context. After 1973 he should have stoppped it.

"Bridge" was still being sung with respect in 1977 and I enjoy those versions, but he wasn't doing that song nightly, only when he felt like it.

He actually could have done a full 3 or 4 song segment at the piano which would have made every how fascinating.

And yes, he could have brought back some of his 60's songs, just as he did with "Down in the alley " in 1974.

He did bring "Love letters" which was originally a 1966 song, back in 1976, but the tempo was always done way too slow. It dragged.

We got "Such a night" a few times in 1976 but they were off the cuff versions, though enjoyable.

I understand what you mean, he could have done more but people at the time seemed to be happy just getting to see him.

No way in hell it is! It's a beautiful song, written by Marty Robbins... I think I heard Frankie Laine doin' it... :wink:

Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:47 am

rlj4ep wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:
rlj4ep wrote:Nice comments, epf. I appreciate your "review."

I really am glad to have this concert. A great CD which takes a back seat to nothing! If we had everyone of 1969 shows recorded and available I would find a way to purchase them. Elvis at his best! No need for me to expound as others have said it way better than I. I have all of the 1969 official releases and each time I listen it is an enjoyable experience. I am never bored with Elvis in 1969. THANK YOU to the FTD team!

rlj

Indeed! More than a third of the show on Hot August Night was officially issued by RCA three months later (7 tracks), and listening to all of it now, in 2013, it could have been more:

Elvis Presley
Monday, August 25, 1969 MS
International Hotel, Las Vegas, NV

Blue Suede Shoes - From Memphis To Vegas (RCA)
I Got A Woman
All Shook Up - From Memphis To Vegas (RCA)
Love Me Tender
Jailhouse Rock / Don't Be Cruel
Heartbreak Hotel
Hound Dog - From Memphis To Vegas (RCA)
I Can't Stop Loving You - From Memphis To Vegas (RCA)
My Babe - From Memphis To Vegas (RCA)
Mystery Train / Tiger Man - From Memphis To Vegas (RCA)
Monologue
Baby What You Want Me To Do
Runaway
Are You Lonesome To-night?
Words - From Memphis To Vegas (RCA)
Yesterday / Hey Jude
In The Ghetto - Writing For The King (FTD)
Suspicious Minds
What'd I Say
Can't Help Falling In Love

The show has many highlights. Elvis hits all the notes, and with ease. "My Babe" has such a nice, hard edge. Presley hits this R&B classic with confidence and power, and the band is right there. How many Elvis songs in the later era may one say that about? Not many. His mid-set monologue is once again a fascinating, honest and revelatory experience. Elvis would never be so candid in public again.

"A lot has been written and said, but not from my side of the story."

"Then I went to, uh, the Steve Allen show. And, uh, they were going to tame me down. So they had me dressed in a tuxedo, and singing to a dog on a stool."

"So I was living it up pretty good, and then I got drafted. And shafted, and everything else, man. Uh, so just overnight, it was all gone, you know. I was in a different world."

"Runaway" is a light, free-flowing cover, a beautiful rendition where Larry Muhoberac's piano triplets vie with James' smooth guitar licks for top honors with the lead vocal. Presley must have always loved the Del Shannon hit. After closing out a graceful "In The Ghetto" he says "Thank you, Mac" to the cowriter of his #3 hit, Mac Davis. The extended introduction to "Suspicious Minds" is unexpected and pretty cool, and the tempo is more breakneck than a few weeks earlier. It reflects the nervous energy in the air, perhaps. It is also a KILLER version, running over 7 minutes, that brings down the house. Listen after he finishes a frenetic "What'd I Say" for a two-liner of "Polk Salad Annie," too. Can you imagine being there?

Beyond the incredible performances, superb sound quality and beautiful booklet, there are even more unique moments of interest.

In the introductions Elvis credits James Burton by saying "his name is Lightnin' Hopkins" ... which is so cool, because I have never heard him make a reference to that great, great bluesman.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightnin'_Hopkins

He also gives singer and actress Nancy Sinatra an incredibly warm and generous introduction:

First of all, the, uh, young lady that opens here when I do. She's, uh, I just did a picture with her, and I don't know what to say about her, man, I really dig her. She's really fantastic, she's going to have a fantastic show here. I'd like you to say hello to Miss Nancy Sinatra, ladies and gentlemen. You out there, baby? You out there, sweetheart? Right there, aw, my girl, my girl! Love you.

Wow. No wonder Presley attended her opening show a few days later, and the one a year later at Caesar's Palace. He also praises tunesmith and future star Mac Davis, sitting in Nancy's booth, and thanks comedian Buddy Hackett for a letter he wrote to Elvis in Germany back in 1959 where Hackett said he was "taking care" of his girlfriend back home! Singer and buddy Tom Jones ("my good friend Thomas Jones") and actress Shelley Fabares ("one of the most lovely creatures I've ever met") also receive big hellos from Presley. No wonder his game was up, up, up during this evening's performance.

Elvis Presley firing all ALL cylinders. Every fan should have this CD.

P.S. It's also nice no one has bitched about the cover and booklet's track list numbering error. Bless you!

As always, a great post, DOC!! Thanks for your insight.

rlj

You are too kind. This show is a KEEPER!

Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:06 pm

I've been playing this CD off and on for a few weeks now. I really can't understand how anyone would want to pass on it because of similar concerts from the same engagament. Yet many fans will continue to buy concerts with very similar song line ups from no end of aweful 76/77 concerts. This is Elvis at his peak performing with full on intensity and energy. When Elvis performs like this he is up there with the all time great live performers. Simply stunning stuff, I for one don't get bored with this quality even if it is similar in song line up. Elvis is in great spirits and does joke around quite a bit. However, crucially the songs remain properly performed with high energy and committment. I have no problem with Elvis messing around between songs as long as the songs themselves are delivered properly. Although, I could live without the lenghty childish start to Hound Dog! But again the song itself is full on with some nice skatting during it. Having the concert in its entirety puts the previous masters in context and make no mistake this is a great concert. As has been mentioned previously it does feel like an evolution from the 68 special. I wish we had some professional footage because you can tell just how physical Elvis performance is by the way he delivers the lyrics and his breathing in between. I wont go in to individual reviews of songs, others have done that far more eloquently than i could manage.

I love the introductions. It's clear Elvis had real affection for the individuals introduced. I wonder if Tom (the old town don't look the same Tom) knows this has been released, I am sure he would be chuffed to have this in his collection and a great momento of his friendship.

The sound quality is good. The standard of FTD's is very high these days. To be slightly critical, I agree with many of Monks earlier observations, I think the mix isn't the best to date. It does sound a bit muddy to me with bass and drums lacking clarity. And personally I've never got on board with the "vintage" mix thing. Elvis always had the drums centre stage and stood in front of Ronnie. Thats where the drums belong in the mix for me, not stage left.

But the SQ doesn't detract from this being a great gig. It's another stella 69 performance and a must have.

cheers Jamie

p.s one final thought, why do so many of the versions of What I'd Say have JB's guitar burried in the mix? The version from 21/08 is still the best for me.

Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:47 pm

Jamie wrote:Although, I could live without the lenghty childish start to Hound Dog!

Believe it or not..I like it...it`s just pure fun...

Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:47 am

great CD and fantastic to hear such a high energy show...why i even enjoyed the 8 minute monlogue!~ Elvis on fire and full of energy fantastic live CD well done FTD!~ :D

Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:38 pm

...I just ordered this today w. the shopelvis.com discount... cant wait to get it!

JEFF d
EP fan

Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:05 pm

JEFF d wrote:...I just ordered this today w. the shopelvis.com discount... cant wait to get it!

JEFF d
EP fan

All of mine came yesterday from Shop Elvis USA. FEIM, SAJ, as well as this one and Sold Out. All four are damage free and came in a box. They took two weeks from the time I ordered. A++ for Shop Elvis and the discount that was included.

So far I have played both From Elvis In Memphis and Hot August Night. Wonderful. Great to hear the live masters in the context of the show. What a great show from 69. The sound quality is top notch. Listening to these both back to back I am reminded why 1969 is my favorite year. And it is hard to pick a favorite year but this is mine.

Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:34 am

I just got done with this show.

MY question is why did take so long for this one to come out?

One of the best from this engagement.

I liked the nice things he said about his celebrity guests at this show.

The only thing I have to say critical is that 'All shook up', and "Are you lonesome tonight" are still sung too fast.

Lonesome was done great in 1968 and 1970, but I don't really like this piano arrangement. It sounds too loungy if you know what i mean.

It's a waltz, so timing is very important with this song, and the less instruments the better.

I like a more acoustic feel like the studio master than what is done here.

But his covers of 'Runaway', 'my babe' and 'words' are really great.

Why the hell didn't they film this?

Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:19 am

"Are You Lonesome To-night?" by Elvis is a waltz?

Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:12 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:"Are You Lonesome To-night?" by Elvis is a waltz?

Yes, musically it is.

It has a 1-2-3 beat which is in waltz time.

Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:13 am

ekenee wrote:

Yes, musically it is.

That's very enlightening. Thank you. :D

Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:17 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
ekenee wrote:

Yes, musically it is.

That's very enlightening. Thank you. :D

I thought I would contact your friends down at google after the fact, and here is a random piece of what I found.

"The three-quarter time signature of waltz has a distinctive 1-2-3; 1-2-3 feel and ... "Moon River" - Henry Mancini and Orchestra; "Are you Lonesome Tonight" ...."

Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:10 pm

I've listened to this show a couple more times and each time I listen to it it gets better! Love it! The version of Suspicious Minds is tremendous and it's a shame the drums and bass weren't put higher in the mix on this CD because Tutt and Scheff were really cooking on this version.

Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:20 pm

I got this cd yesterday along w. the Ken Sharp book "Elvis Vegas 69" what a great combo!! I'm so glad I bought them together! While reading this fabulous book and listening to this suburb cd ... It really transported me back to that wonderful year for Elvis 1969! I cant praise enough how good this FTD and this book is! I am still digging into the book, I truly hope Ken Sharp would do another book focusing on a single year... perhaps 1972? Anyways I highly HIGHLY recommend both of these!

JEFF d
EP fan

Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:14 pm

JEFF d wrote:I got this cd yesterday along w. the Ken Sharp book "Elvis Vegas 69" what a great combo!! I'm so glad I bought them together! While reading this fabulous book and listening to this suburb cd ... It really transported me back to that wonderful year for Elvis 1969! I cant praise enough how good this FTD and this book is! I am still digging into the book, I truly hope Ken Sharp would do another book focusing on a single year... perhaps 1972? Anyways I highly HIGHLY recommend both of these!

JEFF d
EP fan

Fantastic post JeffD. Just love HAN and as you say the Ken Sharp book...

God I love FTD!!

Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:00 pm

ekenee wrote:The only thing I have to say critical is that 'All shook up', and "Are you lonesome tonight" are still sung too fast.
Lonesome was done great in 1968...

Done great in 1968 ?

I don't thnk so. He doesn't even bother with the spoken parts of the song. He actually does a little mumbling & humming for those parts!

Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:15 pm

Blue River wrote:
ekenee wrote:The only thing I have to say critical is that 'All shook up', and "Are you lonesome tonight" are still sung too fast.
Lonesome was done great in 1968...

Done great in 1968 ?

I don't thnk so. He doesn't even bother with the spoken parts of the song. He actually does a little mumbling & humming for those parts!

I don't think it would have worked with the spoken part if he didn't have the Jords oohing and ahhing in the background.

It would have sounded weird with just him talking and playing guitar.

I guess the word great, is a bit exaggerated but he at least had the tempo right.

When he played guitar on this song in 1968, 1970, or 1977 for that matter, the songs tempo was done correctly.

When the band backed him such as in 1969 or the 1972 "On tour" version, the tempo is too fast and it loses its feel.

Of course with the spoken part, even as far back as 1961, he almost always joked his way thru it anyway. ie. the laughing version 1969.

Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:45 pm

Does anyone else's copy of this FTD have yet another mix up with the track numbering on the sleeve?! There are 2 track 5's listed on the rear and in the photo booklet AND on the CD itself!!! It's the same type of fault we had with "Elvis at the International" FTD and the Chicago Stadium CD!! Also, the photo booklet doesn't have any information about which tracks were previously scattered about on previous releases, like the 'in and out-takes section' always does.

Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:49 pm

Tony, if you contact Ernst, he will send you one of these.

You can make the corrections yourself and be done with it.