Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

TCB-World Is Down.....

Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:31 pm

I just tried to go to the TCB-World homepage and got this:

Warning: require() [function.require]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home2/elviswol/public_html/forum.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home:/tmp:/usr) in /home2/elviswol/public_html/index.php on line 43

Warning: require(/home2/elviswol/public_html/forum.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home2/elviswol/public_html/index.php on line 43

Warning: require() [function.require]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home2/elviswol/public_html/forum.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home:/tmp:/usr) in /home2/elviswol/public_html/index.php on line 43

Warning: require(/home2/elviswol/public_html/forum.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /home2/elviswol/public_html/index.php on line 43

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'forum.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home2/elviswol/public_html/index.php on line 43

Anybody know what's up?

Re: TCB-World Is Down.....

Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:35 pm

They probably once again didnt pay their bills.. probably they be back in a few days.

Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:04 pm

Tony Trout wrote:I just tried to go to the TCB-World homepage and got this:

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'forum.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home2/elviswol/public_html/index.php on line 43

Anybody know what's up?

It's also been taken off life-support?

Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:17 pm

The real question is why you would want to go there in the first place?
Last edited by Mike S on Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:17 pm

Johnny2523 wrote:They probably once again didnt pay their bills.. probably they be back in a few days.

Indeed, my thoughts...so move along folks nothing special to see. :lol:

Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:46 pm

TCB-World = Haven for banned trolls (ie Curtis , SNG Scott, Allen Damron ,etc...)

Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:54 pm

TCB-FAN wrote:TCB-World = Haven for banned trolls (ie Curtis , SNG Scott, Allen Damron ,etc...)

i heard of curtis before on here, but who are those others ?? :shock:

Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:09 pm

Johnny2523 wrote:
TCB-FAN wrote:TCB-World = Haven for banned trolls (ie Curtis , SNG Scott, Allen Damron ,etc...)

i heard of curtis before on here, but who are those others ?? :shock:

You wouldn't want to know.....let's just say all three of them are from the same DNA gene pool. They're proof that God does have a sense of humor.

Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:59 pm

Tony Trout wrote:I just tried to go to the TCB-World homepage and got this:

Anybody know what's up?

Here you go:
http://www.tcb-world.com/

Note:
This is Google's cache of http://www.tcb-world.com/.
It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on Jul 13, 2013 15:15:40 GMT.
The current page could have changed in the meantime.

Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:10 pm

Mike S wrote:The real question is why you would want to go there in the first place?

MIke, I don't post on the forum there, but the photo gallery is amazing.

Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:10 pm

Mike S wrote:The real question is why you would want to go there in the first place?

Mike, one of the main reasons I go there is the photo gallery AND also because I'm a Moderator there. :x

DarrylMac wrote:

EXACTLY!

Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:26 am

I still can't get in anyonelse having the same problem?

Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:31 pm

DarrylMac wrote:

Ok, right...I didn't know that. Thanks for the headsup.

Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:37 pm

Tony Trout wrote:

Mike, one of the main reasons I go there is the photo gallery AND also because I'm a Moderator there. :x

If you're a moderator Tony (the mind boggles...), surely you have exclusive contact details for those responsible for running the site?

And if not, why not?

Mon Jul 29, 2013 4:59 pm

Mike S wrote:
Tony Trout wrote:

If you're a moderator Tony (the mind boggles...), surely you have exclusive contact details for those responsible for running the site?

And if not, why not?

good point.......

Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:01 pm

I like that site a lot. Hope it gets going soon.

Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:06 pm

:roll: Can i be the last one to react in this topic so it will become part
of history? The site and its content is imo not that special to waste any
more comment or time on.

Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:39 pm

[quote The site and its content is imo not that special to waste any
more comment or time on.][/quote]

It does have the largest photo gallery anywhere on the net, so if Elvis pics are your thing, this site is essential.

Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:02 pm

moffringa wrote::roll: Can i be the last one to react in this topic so it will become part
of history? The site and its content is imo not that special to waste any
more comment or time on.

you arent tony dot dot are you?

Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:19 pm

DarrylMac wrote:[quote The site and its content is imo not that special to waste any
more comment or time on.]

It does have the largest photo gallery anywhere on the net, so if Elvis pics are your thing, this site is essential.[/quote]

One of my favourite Elvis sites and I contribute quite a bit there. I hope it returns soon.

Brian

Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:24 pm

DarrylMac wrote:It does have the largest photo gallery anywhere on the net, so if Elvis pics are your thing, this site is essential.

It may be the largest but it's also an utter mess. Absolutely no infos on probably more than 90% of the photos and TONS of same shots uploaded more than just twice. Some shots are uploaded over and over again while the old ones are still in. A bit lazy checking from the mods and apparently the administrator isn't doing his job too well either - this is certainly not the first time it's "down".

Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:41 am

FECC is still here though

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 2

Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:45 am

Why do we see these post all the time about the site being down.
:facep:

Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:13 am

memphisound wrote:Why do we see these post all the time about the site being down.

That's what I am wondering about too.

Thu Aug 01, 2013 10:53 am

zolderopruiming1 wrote:
memphisound wrote:Why do we see these post all the time about the site being down.

That's what I am wondering about too.

And me