Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Re: Seen this before I think is 1972

Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:21 am

elvisalex wrote:I have wrong on this one. I not was trying to fool anyone. Find these photos on FB .
About The CBS the most of you that have send PM and get my Mail have get pictures or a sample of it.
We did a trade it’s I glad that I don’t sell it . my whizz for the one we do the trade to releases it all
But I can’t do it. We trade for two consorts and buffalo rehearsal I believe is the same that was showing after Elvis On Tour 9 songs. And 9 and 10 April … April 9 Tonzi has wrong in his book’s the last 7 min of is not filmed just the end Elvis Levin stage…
It’s no crime to trade thinks. In the year 1999 I Get steamroller blues and Lady miss gladly from (1977) someone who trust me. And till it was released I only play it for my collectors friends…
I Have give some unreleased stuff to bootleggers most from 1969, nothing I’m pro
ud of today.
But in the late 90’s it was Elvis everywhere on bootlegs …
I was 8 yare’s old when I start collecting Elvis over the year’s is been Johnny Cash . Jimmy Ellis and Jerry lee.
I buy all The FTD and I like the vinyl they rely sound grate …
I have over 500 boots DVD with Elvis. And is like new time now when the WHS are gone DVD is much better ….
Take Care everyone
Alexander

can i have some of what you are drinking

Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:32 pm

My wife say, Don't fight over a dead men (ELVIS)

I Like to drink Gin thonic .

Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:42 pm

elvisalex wrote:My wife say, Don't fight over a dead men (ELVIS)

I Like to drink Gin thonic .

Have you tried Kool-Aid with tranquilizers ?? :shock:

Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:17 pm

elvisalex wrote:I have wrong on this one. I not was trying to fool anyone. Find these photos on FB .

Are you seriously saying that you just stumbled across these very recent pics of an ETA show by accident and you really thought they were Elvis?

So when you saw these pics on Facebook, there was no indication at all of what they were? Nothing in the description box to say that they were of Martin Fontaine? The photos were not tagged or anything? I find it quite hard to believe that someone would have posted these photos on Facebook and not put any text or description alongside them at all.

Which Facebook page did you see them on?

Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:18 pm

Elvisalex! why dont you upload a screenshot from the CBS tapes footage??? Come on!!!!

Show us that this was not a lie!!! please!!!

Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:37 pm

elvisalex wrote:I not was trying to fool anyone. Find these photos on FB .
Alexander

Hi Alex,

You don't seem to have answered my previous question- so I'll ask again: which Facebook page did you find these pictures on? I was wondering if you could post a link?

Because you said that you honestly thought that these Martin Fontaine photos were Elvis in 1972 and you then posted them on here as being Elvis. So these photos were not tagged on FB as "Martin Fontaine" at all? Not even 1 Facebook comment or share that the man in the pics was Martin? There were no indications at all where or when the pics were taken? Because Facebook being what it is-that's almost unbelievable...

So I would be really grateful for the link to the FB page where you first saw these pics of Martin.

Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:48 pm

Excellent look-a-like, even the band looks like the TCB band, short Charlie, hairy Scheff and moustached John Wilkerson (hehe). The give-aways are the stage, the seating arrangement in the audience (and the audience as such) as well as it not being Elvis. I thought the drum set looked pretty much like the 1972 arrangement with those tiny toms but, well, nice copy.

Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:55 pm

My favorite part of the pics is the pretty, shiny stage.

Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:01 am

About The CBS the most of you that have send PM and get my Mail have get pictures or a sample of it.
We did a trade it’s I glad that I don’t sell it . my whizz for the one we do the trade to releases it all
But I can’t do it. We trade for two consorts and buffalo rehearsal I believe is the same that was showing after Elvis On Tour 9 songs. And 9 and 10 April … April 9 Tonzi has wrong in his book’s the last 7 min of is not filmed just the end Elvis Levin stage…
It’s no crime to trade thinks. In the year 1999 I Get steamroller blues and Lady miss gladly from (1977) someone who trust me. And till it was released I only play it for my collectors friends…
I Have give some unreleased stuff to bootleggers most from 1969, nothing I’m pro
ud of today.
But in the late 90’s it was Elvis everywhere on bootlegs …
I was 8 yare’s old when I start collecting Elvis over the year’s is been Johnny Cash . Jimmy Ellis and Jerry lee.
I buy all The FTD and I like the vinyl they rely sound grate …
I have over 500 boots DVD with Elvis. And is like new time now when the WHS are gone DVD is much better ….
Take Care everyone
Alexander

do you work for compare the market.com !!!!!! with a name like Alex you must if you do i hope Sergei is doing well don't be to hard on him

Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:49 am

Old wise man once say, Man with no shoes sould prey from man with no feet

smt195

Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:44 pm

robbie wrote:Old wise man once say, Man with no shoes sould prey from man with no feet

smt195

yes he also said "man who go bed with itchy bum wake up with smelly finger" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:33 pm

Old wise also say only a fool eats vindaloo :smt010

Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:53 pm

robbie wrote:Old wise also say only a fool eats vindaloo :smt010

Wise men say only fools rush in.