Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Re: Who cares about what the Beatles thought of Elvis?!

Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:50 pm

HoneyTalkNelson wrote:That seems to be the new spin on this.

A good friend is a life-long Beatle fan. He mentioned recently that many fans believe it was Elvis that wanted the visit and the guys went along with it.

Yeah, sure.

the idiots in the Memphis Mafia write about it in the same vein. The Beatles were cool and great and Elvis was just our employer. It is frightening how much of their crap is now accepted as being what really happened.

Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:53 pm

matilda wrote:
BigBird wrote:
matilda wrote:
HoneyTalkNelson wrote:I wonder if Beatles sites have as many posts about Elvis?

Do Not Know....but I wonder if Beatles fans there speak with respect of Elvis.

... and that exactly should not matter!

no. just interesting that alot of Elvis fans on Elvis forums speak with respect of the Beatles....but somehow I have the impression that the Beatles-fans don't do that necessarily when it comes to Elvis.
it's funny....and surely arrogant ...but in the end....I don't loose sleep over it.

You actually should loose sleep over it, because it is a dangerous trend in my eyes. I mean why cant the beatles mooks not leave us alone, why do they have to force their stuff into our throats?

If that trent goes on for a couple of decades, there will be no great releases anymore despite the fact there is still so much unreleased stuff around, because there are not enough Elvis fans would would care for that, after all the great and ,mucially important elvis stuff is already released, according to the here posting non-elvis fans.

Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:53 pm

A good friend is a life-long Beatle fan. He mentioned recently that many fans believe it was Elvis that wanted the visit and the guys went along with it.

Yeah, sure.

sure , ...and stating the opposite from Mr. mccartney was a voice double...

I guess, Beatles fans are the same deluded and stupid as many Elvis fans..

twisting the history to fit their agenda.

the thing that Elvis requested their visit I only read recently.....and gave me a big laugh.

thats why he declined their invitation for the next day...cause he was too nervous of beein in the presence of his newfound idols. :wink:

Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:54 pm

pingpong wrote:

I rarely visit those sites but I know Beatles fans and they really think The Beatles are the one and only. I did see on one site...."Elvis was just the warm up act for the beatles...."

Which is fine of course...each to their own ...but I would not want to go to a monthly Beatles do and listen to their pop songs all night......it has to be rock n roll for me...and with a handful of exceptions they really could not do rock n roll....the first boy band did pop best. :wink: :wink:

And most here on this board think Elvis in the one and only.

People on the Del Shannon Board or the Michael Bolton boards think they are the one and only. It's the reason for these boards.

Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:55 pm

matilda wrote:

Yeah, sure.

sure , ...and stating the opposite from Mr. mccartney was a voice double...

I guess, Beatles fans are the same deluded and stupid as many Elvis fans..

twisting the history to fit their agenda.

the thing that Elvis requested their visit I only read recently.....and gave me a big laugh.

thats why he declined their invitation for the next day...cause he was too nervous of beein in the presence of his newfound idols. :wink:

my sentiments exactly, you earned yourself a "Thank you".

Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:56 pm

eligain wrote:
pingpong wrote:

I rarely visit those sites but I know Beatles fans and they really think The Beatles are the one and only. I did see on one site...."Elvis was just the warm up act for the beatles...."

Which is fine of course...each to their own ...but I would not want to go to a monthly Beatles do and listen to their pop songs all night......it has to be rock n roll for me...and with a handful of exceptions they really could not do rock n roll....the first boy band did pop best. :wink: :wink:

People on the Del Shannon Board or the Michael Bolton boards think they are the one and only. It's the reason for these boards.

I dont think Elvis is the one and only...and it is not the reason for these boards!!

Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:58 pm

eligain wrote:
pingpong wrote:

Yes, that is right, my whole point.

The thing is, on those other boards you mentioned I doubt some Beatles-Shneetles fanatics go around to "dawa" them into beatles fans, they only do it on Elvis sites and that sucks big time.

Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:58 pm

BigBird wrote:
matilda wrote:
pingpong wrote:

that's why Elvis begged them to visit him in the mid 60s. :wink:

Is this a joke, or do you really believe that Elvis begged them to visit him?

I recall reading about Elvis was ready to go to bed and leave the 4 slags dumb found sitting by themselfs after the 4 mooks keept starring at him without saying a word, due to his overpowering charisma, which they had a total lack of.

Im trying to picture this, the most handsome singer ever, and the most ugly 4 from an average boy-band, in one room? How humiliating for the shaking-heads from Liverpool.

Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:02 am

pingpong wrote:

Yeah, sure.

the idiots in the Memphis Mafia write about it in the same vein. .

no. not really.
at least not one member of the mm dared to write that it was Elvis who requested the meeting.

Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:02 am

pingpong wrote:
eligain wrote:
pingpong wrote:

I dont think Elvis is the one and only...and it is not the reason for these boards!!

The name of this Board is: For Elvis CD Collectors, namely Elvis Fans and if Elvis is not the one and only artist for you, perhaps you are not really an elvis fan.

See, there is nothing wrong with being a musicfan who does like elvis amongst others, but equating others to Elvis sort of disqualifies you as an elvis fan, or should i explain to you what "FAN" means?

Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:05 am

nevermind wrote:
BigBird wrote:
matilda wrote:
pingpong wrote:

I recall reading about Elvis was ready to go to bed and leave the 4 slags dumb found sitting by themselfs after the 4 mooks keept starring at him without saying a word, due to his overpowering charisma, which they had a total lack of.

Im trying to picture this, the most handsome singer ever, and the most ugly 4 from an average boy-band, in one room? How humiliating for the shaking-heads from Liverpool.

Thank you, again you hit the nail on the head.

BTW this seams to be a topic which touches the minds and hearts of a lot of ppl around here judging by the numbers of post in that short amount of time, very interesting.

BTW2:

does have anybody have any more nicknames for the beatles, besides the ones I, you and some others have already posted?

Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:11 am

BigBird wrote:
pingpong wrote:
eligain wrote:
pingpong wrote:

I am disqualified as being an Elvis fan?...do I lead a different life from tomorrow ?

The name of this Board is: For Elvis CD Collectors, namely Elvis Fans and if Elvis is not the one and only artist for you, perhaps you are not really an elvis fan.

See, there is nothing wrong with being a musicfan who does like elvis amongst others, but equating others to Elvis sort of disqualifies you as an elvis fan, or should i explain to you what "FAN" means?

I am disqualified as being an Elvis fan?...do I lead a different life from tomorrow ? :D

Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:12 am

nevermind wrote:
BigBird wrote:
matilda wrote:
pingpong wrote:

well, history proved that wrong.
thanks To in part to Elvis but more so thanks to the critics and media......over decades it was finally Elvis who did get humiliated and beein turned into a joke.......robbin him even his deserved status as an artist....and degrading him in the general public opinion as a joke....while the fab four are on the podest an artist is.
overseeing the faults of the Beatles and overplayin the faults of elvis on purpose.

so.....the Beatles had the last laugh...even if they had bad teeth that evening, like el observed. :smt002
and they still having the last laugh.
so what is one uncomfortable eveningsstart against decades that followed and were very kind to them .
Last edited by matilda on Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:22 am

pingpong wrote:
BigBird wrote:
pingpong wrote:
eligain wrote:
pingpong wrote:

I am disqualified as being an Elvis fan?...do I lead a different life from tomorrow ?

I am disqualified as being an Elvis fan?...do I lead a different life from tomorrow ? :D

You are not disqualifie, you disqualified yourself per definition,so dont blame that on aynbody but yourself.

Explaination: Per definition Elvis comes first for a true Elvis fan and any other artists are ranked below Elvis. In some cases Elvis overshaddows even Wife or husband, or even the own children, which I find wrong, but as far as Elvis versus other artists is concerned for a true Elvis fan, Elvis should be undisputed # ONE.
You siad that is not the case with you, ergo you no true Elvis fan.

Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:22 am

BigBird wrote:
JEFF d wrote:when did big bird get so angry!? haha all you need is love!

JEFF d
EP fan

easy question, easy answer, i saw one of the drug skanks on TV not too long ago.

Another great post!

Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:24 am

matilda wrote:
nevermind wrote:
BigBird wrote:
matilda wrote:
pingpong wrote:

thanks To in part to Elvis but more so thanks to the critics and media......over decades it was finally Elvis who did get humiliated and beein turned into a joke.......robbin him even his deserved status as an artist....and degrading him in the general public opinion as a joke....while the fab four are on the podest an artist is.
overseeing the faults of the Beatles and overplayin the faults of elvis on purpose.

so.....the Beatles had the last laugh...even if they had bad teeth that evening, like el observed. :smt002

Yeah, maybe, but only from a atheist point of view, cause the beatles go to hell, that is for sure.

Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:25 am

BigBird wrote:
HoneyTalkNelson wrote:It just seems to me that certain members here go out of their way to either post Beatle-related threads or sing their praises every chance they get.

I hope they do the same on the Beatle sites in promoting Elvis, both with respect to his legacy and all the new releases.

I am afriad your hope is in vain.

You absolutely correct about what you are saying, the sure go out of their way to praise the beatles around here and i can also explain why that is done.

Its called information dominance and in order to apply that IO, one must first have a foot in the door of the target.
I am not trying to make it too complicated, in broad strokes, you infiltrate a ceratin group and introduce idea contrary to their believes, of course you go by the frog methode.

The frog methode is to heat up the water slowly so the frog would not jump out of the water, which he would do if you would put him in boiling water right away, but if you heat it up gradually, the frog will keep sitting in it until he dead, cooked and ready to be eaten.

Spound like conspiracy theroy, maybe, but if it is not true what i am saying,why do ppl waste or their energy to convert Elvis Fans into beatles Fans???

Very interesting!

Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:26 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
BigBird wrote:
JEFF d wrote:when did big bird get so angry!? haha all you need is love!

JEFF d
EP fan

easy question, easy answer, i saw one of the drug skanks on TV not too long ago.

Another great post!

allright, I achknowledge your post and the one before too.

... happy now?

Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:26 am

BigBird wrote:
matilda wrote:
nevermind wrote:
BigBird wrote:
matilda wrote:
pingpong wrote:

Yeah, maybe, but only from a atheist point of view, cause the beatles go to hell, that is for sure.

:?:

Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:29 am

BigBird wrote:
matilda wrote:well, history proved that wrong.

Thank you for clearing that up!

Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:32 am

matilda wrote:
BigBird wrote:
matilda wrote:
nevermind wrote:
BigBird wrote:
matilda wrote:
pingpong wrote:

:?:

What is it that you do not understand?

Beatles glorified illegal drugs, many young ppl back then died on OD because the beatles suggested taking illegal drugs is cool and the thing to do, ergo the Beatles have a lot of blood on their hands, yet nobody talks about that, but almost everybody is bashing Elvis for taking Meds, as if he is no entitled to take what the hell he wants, he was a grown man, not so the many dead drug takling minor aged beatles fans!!!

Elvis did not lead young minor aged ppl into taking any drugs, the beatles sure did, plus they said they were bigger than jesus, ergo they go to hell.

Corretction: half of them are already there and looking at the other too senile mooks, it wont be long until they follow on a bullet train.
Last edited by BigBird on Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:34 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
BigBird wrote:
matilda wrote:well, history proved that wrong.

Thank you for clearing that up!

... as if you did not already know that, you are being tooooo modest.

Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:39 am

BigBird wrote:What is it that you do not understand?

Beatles glorified illegal drugs, many young ppl back then died on OD because the beatles suggested taking illegal drugs is cool and the thing to do, ergo the Beatles have a lot of blood on their hands, yet nobody talks about that, but almost everybody is bashing Elvis for taking Meds, as if he is no entitled to take what the hell he wants, he was a grown man, not so the many dead drug takling minor aged beatles fans!!!

Elvis did not lead young minor aged ppl into taking any drugs, the beatles sure did, plus they said they were bigger than jesus, ergo they go to hell.

Corretction: half of them are already there and looking at the other too senile mooks, it wont be long until they follow on a bullet train.

You should consider publishing your stunning theories in print, instead of wasting them on an Elvis Presley forum.

Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:15 am

I tend not to worry too much about what the Beatles did or didn`t say about Elvis or visa versa, Elvis is my favourite solo artist so I enjoy listening to his music and the Beatles are my favourite band so I also enjoy listening to their music, Both brought a great deal to the music world and both are pioneers in their own rights so in my opinion there is no need for all the anger that is being shown towards the Beatles on this thread, You don't have to be just a Beatles fan or and Elvis fan it is quite possible to be both and whatever they may or may not have said about each other whether good or bad is irrelevant it`s the music that counts and that is what I focus on.

Alan.

Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:17 am

Chad Gates wrote:I tend not to worry too much about what the Beatles did or didn`t say about Elvis or visa versa, Elvis is my favourite solo artist so I enjoy listening to his music and the Beatles are my favourite band so I also enjoy listening to their music, Both brought a great deal to the music world and both are pioneers in their own rights so in my opinion there is no need for all the anger that is being shown towards the Beatles on this thread, You don't have to be just a Beatles fan or and Elvis fan it is quite possible to be both and whatever they may or may not have said about each other whether good or bad is irrelevant it`s the music that counts and that is what I focus on.

You need to focus on the fact that the Beatles are going to hell, that is for sure.