Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

unpopular onions or opionons / bestest song never

Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:30 pm

health warning: if you have a weak heart (for that eat less sugar and fat) or a weak far* (flatulence is healthy let em fly)...you might want to refrain from reading the following as it is one of those dissenting from the masses / did this person really just post this type of thing / the apocalypse is upon us etc. etc. posts

given the titles of some of the recent topics on the board

I am unsure if it is hyperbole or just mob mentality or what...

probably the "what"

bust surely there must be some out there who think that Mystery Train is not the penultimate or even pencilultimate recording to come out of Sun

the record seems somewhat pedestrian and seems to be as long as many an old western train ride replete with suffocating smoke, a lack of a proper lavatory (hence the stench), and the 120 degrees of heat that is killing you.

Well, its not really all that bad, in fact it is a solid record, but there must be some fellow board members who also border on the lunatic fringe and think that some of the other Sun sides (besides That's All Right) are superior in one way or another, or even just subjectively better meaning your non Mystery Train favorite sun song is miles ahead on the tracks in front of mystery train as a better song because you like it better (thats actually what really counts or you would be listening to a Bieber compilation right now because as all know his vocal prowess trounces not only Presley, but Caruso, the three tenors, and even the chipmunks...well but maybe not the Monkees [now that was a great band]).

Well (is a very deep hole in the ground) as music is SUBJECTIVE on a personal level although some on the board might try to dissuade you and convince you that My Boy, Yoga is as Yoga Does, and My Happiness are the BESTEST records never and that might be true for THEM and thats okay

we are free thinkers and after many a meal free stinkers and thats okay

whats not okay (unless you want it to be then Let It Be) is letting someone tell you that Mystery Train is the bestest sun record because all the music critics, psychoanalysists, sanitational engineers, unsanitational engineers, and even those sanitary engineers who are unsanitary and lack a thorough knowledge of auditory engineering at least on a non auditory level, or music history / hysterical professors have written in a number of books, papers, chiseled in rock etc. state that mystery train is the best sun side

okay now that we have a mob gathered before us consisting of members of this forum or maybe they gave up after the first part of the post that's okay i will type for myself

who else wants to join in on this heretical topic of mystery train being more of a misery train when compared to other great Sun sides that are more funerer to listen to like

good rockin (gosh its basically the battle cry to ROCK from Buddy Holly to the Beatles to AC / DC - number 1 wow)
baby lets play house (one of the arhictectural manuals for the rock and roll song and rock and roll itself)
im left your right (great vocal mannerisms and just great)

AND MORE

these songs really have that extra something special to them and are revolutionary in their scope and influence while being more enjoyable and rolling along the track on round wheels as opposed to the semi oblong ones on mystery train

and of ocurse i don't care if the sun dont shine...whoops I mean I don't care if every great group of musicians was influenced by mystery train thats a mystery and besides the Three Stooges and Abbott and Costellow would have been famous just by hearing good rockin

its not that Mystery Train isn't a great Sun song...of course it is...but give some of those other Sun sides another spin and you might find that you like them even MORE!

Re: unpopular onions or opionons / bestest song never

Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:36 pm

Are you okay?

Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:38 pm

phpBB [video]

Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:39 pm

music2 wrote:health warning: if you have a weak heart (for that eat less sugar and fat) or a weak far* (flatulence is healthy let em fly)...you might want to refrain from reading the following as it is one of those dissenting from the masses / did this person really just post this type of thing / the apocalypse is upon us etc. etc. posts

probably the "what"

bust surely there must be some out there who think that Mystery Train is not the penultimate or even pencilultimate recording to come out of Sun

the record seems somewhat pedestrian and seems to be as long as many an old western train ride replete with suffocating smoke, a lack of a proper lavatory (hence the stench), and the 120 degrees of heat that is killing you.

Well, its not really all that bad, in fact it is a solid record, but there must be some fellow board members who also border on the lunatic fringe and think that some of the other Sun sides (besides That's All Right) are superior in one way or another, or even just subjectively better meaning your non Mystery Train favorite sun song is miles ahead on the tracks in front of mystery train as a better song because you like it better (thats actually what really counts or you would be listening to a Bieber compilation right now because as all know his vocal prowess trounces not only Presley, but Caruso, the three tenors, and even the chipmunks...well but maybe not the Monkees [now that was a great band]).

Well (is a very deep hole in the ground) as music is SUBJECTIVE on a personal level although some on the board might try to dissuade you and convince you that My Boy, Yoga is as Yoga Does, and My Happiness are the BESTEST records never and that might be true for THEM and thats okay

whats not okay (unless you want it to be then Let It Be) is letting someone tell you that Mystery Train is the bestest sun record because all the music critics, psychoanalysists, sanitational engineers, unsanitational engineers, and even those sanitary engineers who are unsanitary and lack a thorough knowledge of auditory engineering at least on a non auditory level, or music history / hysterical professors have written in a number of books, papers, chiseled in rock etc. state that mystery train is the best sun side

okay now that we have a mob gathered before us consisting of members of this forum or maybe they gave up after the first part of the post that's okay i will type for myself

who else wants to join in on this heretical topic of mystery train being more of a misery train when compared to other great Sun sides that are more funerer to listen to like

good rockin (gosh its basically the battle cry to ROCK from Buddy Holly to the Beatles to AC / DC - number 1 wow)
baby lets play house (one of the arhictectural manuals for the rock and roll song and rock and roll itself)

AND MORE

these songs really have that extra something special to them and are revolutionary in their scope and influence while being more enjoyable and rolling along the track on round wheels as opposed to the semi oblong ones on mystery train

and of ocurse i don't care if the sun dont shine...whoops I mean I don't care if every great group of musicians was influenced by mystery train thats a mystery and besides the Three Stooges and Abbott and Costellow would have been famous just by hearing good rockin

its not that Mystery Train isn't a great Sun song...of course it is...but give some of those other Sun sides another spin and you might find that you like them even MORE!

Gee, man, you need help! What the hell are you talking about? I couldn't make any sense of it all. Go to your doctor and he'll give you some medication........

Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:57 am

mysterytrainrideson wrote:
music2 wrote:health warning: if you have a weak heart (for that eat less sugar and fat) or a weak far* (flatulence is healthy let em fly)...you might want to refrain from reading the following as it is one of those dissenting from the masses / did this person really just post this type of thing / the apocalypse is upon us etc. etc. posts

probably the "what"

AND MORE

Gee, man, you need help! What the hell are you talking about? I couldn't make any sense of it all. Go to your doctor and he'll give you some medication........

Too late he's taken all the medication he needs >>?

Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:57 am

probably the "what"

AND MORE

Wow.

If this is what you dialed up for post #199, I can't wait to read post #200.

Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:05 am

My brain hurts :shock:

Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:50 am

It's calling trolling people... apparently he's quite good at it...