Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Re: Any FTD news yet??

Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:42 pm

Tony... said
....but he still never performed "The Wombling song"! :cry:

Of course he did it`s going to be out in July b/w A wombling merry Christmas, :wink:.

Alan.

Re: Any FTD news yet??

Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:46 pm

Speaking of FTD's... I'm behind on quite a few and would like to pre-order the new ones as well... does anyone have any CURRENT discount codes for shopelvis.com?

Re: Any FTD news yet??

Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:37 pm

Check here -->

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/shopelvis.com

Re: Any FTD news yet??

Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:39 pm

Tony.. wrote:
Ciscoking wrote:
Tony.. wrote:The only 'surprise' on the 1974 shows is that JD Sumner does his 'dive bomb' routine just the once! :wink:


It will surprise you how surprising these shows are.. ..fasten your seat belts..:wink:


Elvis does imromptu versions of "Feelings", "Baby, let's play house" and "The Wombling song"??!! :lol:


Wanna have a copy of the pro-shot film by a local TV Station?

Re: Any FTD news yet??

Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:47 pm

according to http://flaming-star.no/juli-ftd-ene-pa-vei-til-klubben-na/ the New FTD releases was shipped to dealers today.
Many fan clubs should recieve them next week.
The vinyl is delayed approx a week.

Re: Any FTD news yet??

Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:14 pm

Any news yet on the next batch coming up in when? Sept? Just wondering. Let the conjecture begin.

Re: Any FTD news yet??

Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:35 pm

Hi there!! :D :D :D.

JerryNodak wrote:Any news yet on the next batch coming up in when? Sept? Just wondering. Let the conjecture begin.


I think the next FTD batch is coming out late September/early October and hope one of them is Flaming Star or Kissin┬┤Cousins 8). Bye for now :smt006.

Re: Any FTD news yet??

Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:23 pm

JerryNodak wrote:Any news yet on the next batch coming up in when? Sept? Just wondering. Let the conjecture begin.


"GI Blues vol. 2" and "The Sun Collection" featuring "IFTRTF" live!!!! (Guesses)! :smt001

Re: Any FTD news yet??

Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:29 pm

According to the Norwegian Flaming Star Fan Club, the FTD's are shipped from Denmark today! They expect to have their stock within one week. So good news under way! :) Ooops someone already beat me to it! :)

Re: Any FTD news yet??

Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:47 pm

Can some of you guys not just enjoy either what's recently been released or look forward to what's coming in the next few days without constantly nagging on about what's going to come in several months' time? I wonder whether the most impatient of you even bother to buy the releases or, if you do, whether you tear yourselves away from online discussions of future releases to enjoy what's on the CDs.
Last edited by Garfield on Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Any FTD news yet??

Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:20 pm

Today i pre-ordered hot august night 1969 from FTD. Mainly so i have another 1969 show. (I already pre-ordered Sold Out in end of may, the one im looking for to the most :D)
and heck, i even bought myself some Blue Hawaii Flip Flops

Image
Image

Re: Any FTD news yet??

Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:20 pm

Are they shipped to the dealers of will it be later this week? ::rocks

Re: Any FTD news yet??

Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:13 pm

Johnny2523 wrote:Today i pre-ordered hot august night 1969 from FTD. Mainly so i have another 1969 show. (I already pre-ordered Sold Out in end of may, the one im looking for to the most :D)
and heck, i even bought myself some Blue Hawaii Flip Flops

Image
Image




Hahaha :)

'bout ten years ago I got this one:
http://www.carshirtsandstuff.com/produc ... dM0KNh5iE8

Re: Any FTD news yet??

Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:39 am

Rocker wrote:
Johnny2523 wrote:Today i pre-ordered hot august night 1969 from FTD. Mainly so i have another 1969 show. (I already pre-ordered Sold Out in end of may, the one im looking for to the most :D)
and heck, i even bought myself some Blue Hawaii Flip Flops

Image
Image




Hahaha :)

'bout ten years ago I got this one:
http://www.carshirtsandstuff.com/produc ... dM0KNh5iE8



No it's Alohahaha :)

Re: Any FTD news yet??

Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:40 am

Tony.. wrote:
JerryNodak wrote:Any news yet on the next batch coming up in when? Sept? Just wondering. Let the conjecture begin.


"GI Blues vol. 2" and "The Sun Collection" featuring "IFTRTF" live!!!! (Guesses)! :smt001



Please let it be GI Blues vol. 2.

Re: Any FTD news yet??

Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:43 pm

The Sold Out and Hot August Night Follow That Dream CD releases expected at the end of June will not be available until around 10th July. The Live on Stage in Memphis 2 LP Vinyl will be out a week later.

Source: The OEPFC of Great Britain / Updated: Jul 3, 2013

Re: Any FTD news yet??

Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:17 pm

Johnny2523 wrote:The Sold Out and Hot August Night Follow That Dream CD releases expected at the end of June will not be available until around 10th July. The Live on Stage in Memphis 2 LP Vinyl will be out a week later.

Source: The OEPFC of Great Britain / Updated: Jul 3, 2013



Interesting that it took FTD 9 years from the initial CD release of "LOSIM" to issue a vinyl version. If anyone is lucky enough to get the vinyl, please post how it differs in terms of sound quality (echo, reverb, etc.) in comparison to the CD release from 2004.

Re: Any FTD news yet??

Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:06 pm

TCB-FAN wrote:
Johnny2523 wrote:The Sold Out and Hot August Night Follow That Dream CD releases expected at the end of June will not be available until around 10th July. The Live on Stage in Memphis 2 LP Vinyl will be out a week later.

Source: The OEPFC of Great Britain / Updated: Jul 3, 2013



Interesting that it took FTD 9 years from the initial CD release of "LOSIM" to issue a vinyl version. If anyone is lucky enough to get the vinyl, please post how it differs in terms of sound quality (echo, reverb, etc.) in comparison to the CD release from 2004.

I fear it doesn't differ at all. Maybe a little more "dynamics".

IF they did a remix for the vinyl version, I'd gladly order it! :D