Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

It's about the music, first and foremost!

Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:52 pm

Been a lot of negativity lately so this thread is primarily of posting a song from youtube or any other source, showcasing Elvis and his music. I'll get it started with Tiger Man-68 special!

http://youtu.be/QCie_LulfHk

Re: It's about the music, first and foremost!

Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:42 pm

don't get any better than that 8) 8)

Re: It's about the music, first and foremost!

Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:53 pm

Joe Car wrote:Been a lot of negativity lately so this thread is primarily of posting a song from youtube or any other source, showcasing Elvis and his music. I'll get it started with Tiger Man-68 special!

phpBB [video]



Shoot, it really doesn't get any better than that, Joe Car!

"Tiger Man" was first screened on NBC-TV on Sunday, August 17, 1969.

Then not seen again for more than eight years, until Sunday, November 20, 1977.

Re: It's about the music, first and foremost!

Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:41 pm

What can you say? Outta sight...

Re: It's about the music, first and foremost!

Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:39 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
Joe Car wrote:Been a lot of negativity lately so this thread is primarily of posting a song from youtube or any other source, showcasing Elvis and his music. I'll get it started with Tiger Man-68 special!

phpBB [video]



Shoot, it really doesn't get any better than that, Joe Car!

"Tiger Man" was first screened on NBC-TV on Sunday, August 17, 1969.

Then not seen again for more than eight years, until Sunday, November 20, 1977.


Man, what a seat Lance had during this special!

Re: It's about the music, first and foremost!

Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:45 am

Viewing this can only leave you exhilarated by watching a man single handedly savaging every demon which had possessed him and despondent because you know the exorcism would be short lived. One of the finest moments in the history of rock and roll.

Re: It's about the music, first and foremost!

Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:48 am

fn2drive wrote:Viewing this can only leave you exhilarated by watching a man single handedly savaging every demon which had possessed him and despondent because you know the exorcism would be short lived. One of the finest moments in the history of rock and roll.


Arguably the greatest rock 'n' roll of all time!

Re: It's about the music, first and foremost!

Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:25 am

Elvis was in beast mode any time i could see a show i would want to be in the middle of that crowd!