Anything about Elvis
More than 100 Million visitors can't be wrong

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
elvisalex
Registered for: 19 years 9 months

I got a offer to buy unseen video from Elvis in Concert andI

Post by elvisalex »

I got a offer to buy unseen video from Elvis in Concert the price was to high for me but and friend and I buy it together..its almost 5 h long all is in NTSC and we live in Sweden…
JD & Stamps Gospel Intro /you never walk along /A fly away… ”break”11 min The sweet inspirations/ Leave me now/hot Sunday/SI bandintro…medley : “Break”
Until now the arena is dark except the stage have blue and red light…now the starting to move the drums to repays it with Tutt set … in the same time you can hear the Elvis super souvenirs’
Now another camera go backstage you can see a black Lincoln limousine driving in I the building another car drive after…
Elvis is coming first out the car is some bodyguard I don’t recognize. And Joe the open the back door and Elvis get out of the limo a policeman give him a newspaper to sign but Elvis don’t do it.
Elvis is already dress so the backstage from Omaha is 1:41 sek you see Elvis and the bodyguards go in to a hall, that all…
Now we are back in the arena and 2001 is starting and the rest we all know from Omaha..
Yesterday I get it in my mail so I have don’t look at all yet I get a trailer first here is the address the see but it better quality almost prefect

And I have done two audio samples from the DVD it’s still Charlie In Concert and is in mono I don’t have the new boot ELVIS IN CONCERT but you can compare is some on have it … Here is the audio

http://www24.zippyshare.com/v/60082361/file.html

http://www67.zippyshare.com/v/39099678/file.html

I will tell you what is on all DVD’s.. One think I can say now 21 June is complete with Bandintros….
The audio is from 19 June …
Take care for now
Alex (sorry for the spelling)

luckyjackson1
Registered for: 13 years 9 months

Re: I got a offer to buy unseen video from Elvis in Concert

Post by luckyjackson1 »

elvisalex wrote:I got a offer to buy unseen video from Elvis in Concert the price was to high for me but and friend and I buy it together..its almost 5 h long all is in NTSC and we live in Sweden…
JD & Stamps Gospel Intro /you never walk along /A fly away… ”break”11 min The sweet inspirations/ Leave me now/hot Sunday/SI bandintro…medley : “Break”
Until now the arena is dark except the stage have blue and red light…now the starting to move the drums to repays it with Tutt set … in the same time you can hear the Elvis super souvenirs’
Now another camera go backstage you can see a black Lincoln limousine driving in I the building another car drive after…
Elvis is coming first out the car is some bodyguard I don’t recognize. And Joe the open the back door and Elvis get out of the limo a policeman give him a newspaper to sign but Elvis don’t do it.
Elvis is already dress so the backstage from Omaha is 1:41 sek you see Elvis and the bodyguards go in to a hall, that all…
Now we are back in the arena and 2001 is starting and the rest we all know from Omaha..
Yesterday I get it in my mail so I have don’t look at all yet I get a trailer first here is the address the see but it better quality almost prefect

And I have done two audio samples from the DVD it’s still Charlie In Concert and is in mono I don’t have the new boot ELVIS IN CONCERT but you can compare is some on have it … Here is the audio

http://www24.zippyshare.com/v/60082361/file.html

http://www67.zippyshare.com/v/39099678/file.html

I will tell you what is on all DVD’s.. One think I can say now 21 June is complete with Bandintros….
The audio is from 19 June …
Take care for now
Alex (sorry for the spelling)
:shock:
Do we finally get to see Ronnie's drum solo (all kidding aside)? That would be cool! :D ::rocks
Last edited by luckyjackson1 on Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

When the evening shadows fall
And you're wondering who to call
For a little company
There's always me

Topic author
elvisalex

Post by elvisalex »

I have it was in my mail when i come home from work ..

/Alex

BigBird
Banned - Multiple usernames. Same user as robbie
Banned - Multiple usernames. Same user as robbie
Registered for: 10 years 10 months

Post by BigBird »

Quality looks worse :(

stevelecher
Registered for: 20 years 10 months

Post by stevelecher »

I don't see much evidence of anything new here. From your description it looks like the new stuff would be from the opening acts. What I already have of the CBS raw tapes is enough for me.

Topic author
elvisalex

Post by elvisalex »

It’s much better image, and TFC BOX remember that it comes from a old video`s tape…

I will write what the rest of DVD’s is… it’s except 19&21 I but I can tell you it’s no countdown number on rapid city

Take care
Alex

Robert
Registered for: 19 years 7 months

Post by Robert »

In Omaha, the Sweets must have outperformed the main act!

All kidding aside, this does sound interesting as it offers new material.
Seeing is believing though.

Johnny2523
Registered for: 11 years 8 months

Post by Johnny2523 »

I would love to the see this all :D

if you'll try a little kindness and you'll overlook the blindness
Of the narrow minded people on the narrow minded streets

BrianTCB
Registered for: 13 years 3 months

Post by BrianTCB »

I would absolutely love seeing all of this too.

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

I also wouldn't mind pitching in and getting a copy.

OnTourCam
Registered for: 20 years 11 months

Post by OnTourCam »

the quality does seem better

Get them to send you a small clips of the stamps songs :)

I love how everyone thinks charlie will be gone in the mix on different copies folks this is what happened

Elvis mic got mixed up with charlies so they had each others mic

the only way this will ever be corrected as if they went back to the multi tracks

I would never in my life time release Omaha Rapid city i think there is stuff there they could release for sure

elvisjock
Registered for: 20 years 1 month

Post by elvisjock »

OnTourCam wrote:the quality does seem better

Get them to send you a small clips of the stamps songs :)

I love how everyone thinks charlie will be gone in the mix on different copies folks this is what happened

Elvis mic got mixed up with charlies so they had each others mic

the only way this will ever be corrected as if they went back to the multi tracks

I would never in my life time release Omaha Rapid city i think there is stuff there they could release for sure
The mic problem was a pretty significant screwup on the part of CBS. A large chunk of the show was over by the time they figjred it out.

"Don't tell me to play it. I will when I get ready. Do you understand me?"

drjohncarpenter

Post by drjohncarpenter »

elvisjock wrote:The mic problem was a pretty significant screwup on the part of CBS. A large chunk of the show was over by the time they figjred it out.
A few thoughts:

(1) It's doubtful CBS had a strictly MONO board feed for their audio.
(2) The leaked tape of Omaha is not a final cut
(3) RCA was also rolling tape.

One suspects the actual CBS and RCA archives are much different than what is heard on the bootlegged videotape from Omaha on June 19, 1977.

Dr. John Carpenter, M.D.
Stop, look and listen, baby <<--->> that's my philosophy!

stevelecher
Registered for: 20 years 10 months

Post by stevelecher »

How Great Thou Art, in the original broadcast, sounds better than the bootleg tape. I agree with the Doc.

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

drjohncarpenter wrote:
elvisjock wrote:The mic problem was a pretty significant screwup on the part of CBS. A large chunk of the show was over by the time they figjred it out.
A few thoughts:

One suspects the actual CBS and RCA archives are much different than what is heard on the bootlegged videotape from Omaha on June 19, 1977.
Agreed.

drjohncarpenter

Post by drjohncarpenter »

Wiebe wrote:On the other hand, Love Me in This Is Elvis sounds the same, with Charlie up front.
IIRC, this was inserted into the 1984 "expanded" VHS release, and was a very poor video-to-film transfer. Who knows what source they used?

Dr. John Carpenter, M.D.
Stop, look and listen, baby <<--->> that's my philosophy!

promiseland
Registered for: 12 years 10 months

Post by promiseland »

drjohncarpenter wrote:
A few thoughts:

Absolutely - This is something that a lot of folks seem to overlook.
The CBS Special is one of the most guarded Elvis Presley live material of his entire career.
And it's a sure bet if it was ever by chance officially released, those who praise the quality of all this bootleg footage, would be in for one big surprise.

Topic author
elvisalex

Post by elvisalex »

Here is the rest of Elvis Concert CBS have cameras on just hand video cameras
They use 2 cameras so first come one angel and the same thing from another camera
The sad is, this is no sound of any of this, good quality but it very dark in the arena
I'm not sure about the song line but it look like they will have a good version of c c rider...
Running time on this DVD is 68 min...

June 20 C C Rider / I Got A woman / Amen /If You Love Me / You Gave Me A Mountain / Jailhouse Rock / O Sole Mio (by Sherrill Nielsen) / / Its Now Or Never / Love Me Tender / Help Me....

June 22 see see Rider / I Got A Woman

June 25 C C Rider / I Got A Woman / Elvis introduces Vernon Presley Ginger Alden / Jo Alden Rosemary Alden Terry Alden / Joe Esposito / British Fan Club Members / Unchained Melody / Hound Dog / Cant Help Falling In Love

June 26 C C Rider / Release Me / I Cant Stop Loving You / Bridge Over Troubled Water / Elvis introduces Vernon Presley Bruce Jackson / Felton Jarvis Bill Porter Ginger Alden / Jo Alden Rosemary Alden Terry Alden / Patsy Gambil & Joe Smith / Cant Help Falling In Love. (not complete)

on the next DVD is outside arena fan look like all is filmed with 16 mm with sound no video airports film is on this one to...look a little like Elvis on Tour outtakes no Elvis on this DVD except from airport June 26

I believe this 16 film (sound) is have nothing to do with the concert CBS filmed this cut together later and it is no interesting at all.

I have get a mail from a fan club that I don't can put out something on this on YouTube. they say that they have talk to EPE... But one thing I don't care about it. was a*****fan club and EPE thinks
I not the only one in the world who have this ..this was on sale 1979-80 so if I put up little on youtube will the price go down for the collectors that buy this in 1979.
I don't Care. I'm tired on EPE and collectors who try to hide things for other Elvis fans.

Take care
Alex

promiseland
Registered for: 12 years 10 months

Post by promiseland »

elvisalex wrote:Here is the rest of Elvis Concert CBS have cameras on just hand video cameras
They use 2 cameras so first come one angel and the same thing from another camera
The sad is, this is no sound of any of this, good quality but it very dark in the arena
I'm not sure about the song line but it look like they will have a good version of c c rider...

June 20 C C Rider / I Got A woman / Amen /If You Love Me / You Gave Me A Mountain / Jailhouse Rock / O Sole Mio (by Sherrill Nielsen) / / Its Now Or Never / Love Me Tender / Help Me....

June 25 C C Rider / I Got A Woman / Elvis introduces Vernon Presley Ginger Alden / Jo Alden Rosemary Alden Terry Alden / Joe Esposito / British Fan Club Members / Unchained Melody / Hound Dog / Cant Help Falling In Love

June 26 C C Rider / Release Me / I Cant Stop Loving You / Bridge Over Troubled Water / Elvis introduces Vernon Presley Bruce Jackson / Felton Jarvis Bill Porter Ginger Alden / Jo Alden Rosemary Alden Terry Alden / Patsy Gambil & Joe Smith / Cant Help Falling In Love. (not complete)

on the next DVD is outside arena fan look like all is filmed with 16 mm with sound no video airports film is on this one to...look a little like Elvis on Tour outtakes no Elvis on this DVD except from airport June 26

I believe this 16 film (sound) is have nothing to do with the concert CBS filmed this cut together later and it is no interesting at all.

I have get a mail from a fan club that I don't can put out something on this on YouTube. they say that they have talk to EPE... But one thing I don't care about it. was a*****fan club and EPE thinks
I not the only one in the world who have this ..this was on sale 1979-80 so if I put up little on youtube will the price go down for the collectors that buy this in 1979.
I don't Care. I'm tired on EPE and collectors who try to hide things for other Elvis fans.

Take care
Alex
Well get at uploaded all this to YouTube so we all can enjoy this great footage of our man EP!
PS: Please Hurry!

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

elvisalex wrote:Here is the rest of Elvis Concert CBS have cameras on just hand video cameras

Take care
Alex
WHAT!!!! Are you seriously saying CBS professionally filmed more of the last concert tour than we have ever known about using hand video cameras? And you're not fooling us, right? It's not completely s****y fan filmed camera quality right? It could probably be overdubbed pretty successfully using existing recordings from these shows.

Can you post single shot screen captures for us? Should be relatively easy to do by inserting the DVD into the computer and using a screen capture program or screen capture commands on the keyboard.

But get it uploaded DANGIT!!!!!! I wanna see!!!!!!!

elvisjock
Registered for: 20 years 1 month

Post by elvisjock »

drjohncarpenter wrote:
Wiebe wrote:On the other hand, Love Me in This Is Elvis sounds the same, with Charlie up front.
IIRC, this was inserted into the 1984 "expanded" VHS release, and was a very poor video-to-film transfer. Who knows what source they used?
The 1981 original used poor quality footage. The expanded version quality is perfect, as good as Unchained Melody in Great Performances. I agree that the RCA sound is probably fine.

"Don't tell me to play it. I will when I get ready. Do you understand me?"

Robert
Registered for: 19 years 7 months

Post by Robert »

Take care
Alex

This news is getting potentially big now.
Are you sure this is not new 8mm footage?

BrianTCB

Post by BrianTCB »

Robert wrote: This news is getting potentially big now.
Are you sure this is not new 8mm footage?
Agreed. If this is the real deal, it will be incredibly BIG news.

I am keeping an extremely close watch on this thread.

Christopher
Registered for: 17 years 11 months

Post by Christopher »

elvisjock wrote:
drjohncarpenter wrote:
... The expanded version quality is perfect, as good as Unchained Melody in Great Performances...
confirmed.
"love me" came in pristine tv quality.

Give a man a fish and he´ll have dinner for a day.
Teach a man how to fish and he´ll have dinner for a lifetime!

(signature borrowed from treasured fecc member lovin´ EP Linda ... until she wants it back)

More important than ever: https://blacklivesmatter.com/

SUN-RCA

Post by SUN-RCA »

Cool....but when i downloaded the clips from that Zippyshare site it automatically installed 3 other websites that messed up my computer and i had to spend 30 minutes removing its viris ridden software :smt013....But i dont blame you,its not your fault.