Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Re: I got a offer to buy unseen video from Elvis in Concert

Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:08 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:
Wiebe wrote:On the other hand, Love Me in This Is Elvis sounds the same, with Charlie up front.

IIRC, this was inserted into the 1984 "expanded" VHS release, and was a very poor video-to-film transfer. Who knows what source they used?

Not correct, the expanded TIE was a VIDEO ONLY Release, therefore the CBS stuff does actually look a lot better than on the theatrical version, which also makes you statement false, since there is NO need to make a video to film transfer for a video only release.
TIE expanded was NEVER on Film at all!
Last edited by BigBird on Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:20 pm

i guess we have no further information from Elvisalex about this unseen CBS footage.
He's probably standing over in the corner on a time out because he got caught telling a fib.
shame on you! :oops:

Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:06 pm

For those of you who believed and were interested in this, you've been had.

We should be pining for the March/April '72 footage over this stuff anyway.

Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:45 pm

Rob wrote:For those of you who believed and were interested in this, you've been had.

Perhaps it's not surprising that more people were had by this than they would have been by many April Fools threads on FECC. Fakers work harder at their latest tasks knowing that it aint as easy as it used to be to convince us they possess gold. And fans get excited easily too by the talk, maybe because they want to believe badly enough. Didn't Kahlil Gibran's prophet say, "rest in reason and move in passion"?

But still, maybe the creator of this thread was frog-marched from his computer. So, we don't know.

Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:53 pm

I've seen that video on youtube a few weeks ago and a friend of mine said: "Unbelievable!". Well, I wasn't actually that impressed.
No matter what, I still want EIC in the best possible quality (from the real master tapes). I've watched it quite enough to know how sad it is and brings me down. But it's part of history and shouldn't be ignored and/or neglected.

Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:11 pm

I agree with you luckyjackson , I think many fans would welcome this in best quality.

Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:26 pm

Rob wrote:For those of you who believed and were interested in this, you've been had.

You gotta admit, the bit about Elvis emerging from the limo and walking past the outstretched hand of a police officer was a creative touch. Should have been a dead giveaway, too. Elvis wouldn't have blown off a cop.

As for the differences in quality seen in the two iterations of This Is Elvis, I think they were able to access the master for the home video version. The theatrical release used what might have been a working copy (as we saw in TTWII - the Santa Claus Is Back In Town footage.)

Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:48 pm

i recently watched the STAR VIDEO Elvis in Concert upgrade and thought it was pretty well done by dubbing official sound over existing footage. Of course video quality is lacking because of source material. What i've done is edit together both segments on this release to create one long concert and found this to be about the closest we'll ever get to a "complete" Elvis concert on DVD....but, painful viewing nonetheless.
we can thank Satan Parker :evil: for that!

Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:52 pm

Yes I say lot of things. I Have a very interesting offer I my E- Mail I have send him a sample and the person say he send a Sample of what he have …
So it’s maybe going to be a trade I ask he if he any bootlegs contacts and he say yes and say he was a part of 5 he say the name on the boot ,and he was one of the writer on the book Elvis the documenters”
I will no write no mere but he say he had something from 1972 a Concert, and The interview’s from
Elvis on Tour in color …so I Say ok to him let see if I get some samples …
It’s no crime to trade thinks ….
This was the best thing for me to do, if he will do bootleg of curse without me is ok for me
Let see what happening……
If get the interview I can pictures so you see id the real ting ….ehen i get it ..

Now you can starting saying Elvis just done one interview and in 1972 or was't 1872 I don’t remember was even colorcamera around.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:23 am

What is the rare's thing you have With Elvis ? Video or adieo.....

Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:42 pm

elvisalex wrote:What is the rare's thing you have With Elvis ? Video or adieo.....

SURPRISE ! ! !

Why is this guy asking "us" if we have rare Elvis videos if he already has the rarest video footage of all (the l977 tv special unseen footage) ???

He's probably sitting down right now and ironing out the details of his next big fib.
He'll probably claim he has found the 1977 poolside interview with Elvis. :smt005

Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:34 pm

That can't be true since i have the original poolside interview footage, I don't recall ever making any copies.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:53 pm

Wiebe wrote:That can't be true since i have the original poolside interview footage, I don't recall ever making any copies.

you bought a copy again, wiebe. :wink:

Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:47 am

I thought the color of the swimming pool seemed faded..

Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:55 am

It's kinda funny to see how people that always trash EIC suddenly were him to release more videos from this tour.
Last edited by Xaykev on Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:48 pm

Ni som håller på och ringer till mina vänner, i tron att ni kommer att få se någonting som ni inte har sett kan bara glömma det, vi betalde 30 000 svenska kronor eller om nu ca: $ 4500 för CBS och vi har redan gjort ett byte mot 2 Konserter från 1972 April 9 -10.. plus en hel del från Elvis on tour…

Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:26 pm

elvisalex wrote:Ni som håller på och ringer till mina vänner, i tron att ni kommer att få se någonting som ni inte har sett kan bara glömma det, vi betalde 30 000 svenska kronor eller om nu ca: $ 4500 för CBS och vi har redan gjort ett byte mot 2 Konserter från 1972 April 9 -10.. plus en hel del från Elvis on tour…

Ehhhh...... and here's the above bombshell translated to (broken) english

elvisalex translation in broken english wrote:For you who are in and call my friends, thinking that you will see something you have not seen may just forget about it, we paid the 30,000 Swedish kronor, or about now about $ 4,500 for CBS and we we've already made receipt of the 2 Concerts of 1972 April 9 -10 .. plus a lot of Elvis on tour ...

All very convenient if you ask me. Oh well. :mad: :evil:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:22 pm

Is's Swedish.

Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:33 pm

elvisalex wrote:Is's Swedish.

Indeed.

Quick question, Alex. Why provide this information in such a "cloak and dagger" manner? You must realize that many people will not and do not believe you have such material. I apologize for my skepticism, but the way you revealed this follows the formula of many great fakers out there. Starting with the way you came here to announce this, leading to your most recent "I paid too much, nobody can see it but me" post. Like I said before, oh well.
The above scenario highlights one of the main problems inherent in the"Elvis World" -- the legitimacy of your claims not withstanding.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:02 pm

I know that not everyone believe in this, but when they starting to call’s my friends.
Asking if they can tell what it is and offer the money 03 AM I think this is going too far.
First I thinking of put out more one YouTube, but I got so angry Mail from collectors.
Who say they have this so I didn’t do that..
So the right thing to do was to go for the trade and I hope He have better contact in the bootleg business and what I have so we can see a released soon. That was my whizz when I do the trade …
Take Care
Alex

Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:13 pm

elvisalex wrote:I know that not everyone believe in this, but when they starting to call’s my friends.
Asking if they can tell what it is and offer the money 03 AM I think this is going too far.
First I thinking of put out more one YouTube, but I got so angry Mail from collectors.
So the right thing to do was to go for the trade and I hope He have better contact in the bootleg business and what I have so we can see a released soon. That was my whizz when I do the trade …
Take Care
Alex

Any chance of putting any photos up here of the footage from your TV where Elvis walks past the Police Officer?

Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:25 pm

But it is EIC right...who cares. Oh, everybody! :wink:

Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:04 pm

It's bollocks.

Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:35 pm

londonflash wrote:

It's bollocks.

Never Mind. :wink:

Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:12 am

Bodie wrote:
elvisalex wrote:I know that not everyone believe in this, but when they starting to call’s my friends.
Take Care
Alex

Any chance of putting any photos up here of the footage from your TV where Elvis walks past the Police Officer?

Yeah. Put up a photo like that. If you want us to believe you.

It's just a photo. No one can do anything with a photo. Especially if you put "Property of ElvisAlex" as a faded watermark over it repetitively perhaps with a faded pattern over the whole thing too. That's simple to do in Photoshop. Then, it would be difficult to remove the watermark. But, don't make it difficult to identify Elvis.

Before even believing anything, we want to see proof. I hope you understand our reluctance.