USA Today wants our help!

Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:57 am

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/peop ... y/2435999/

Re: USA Today wants our help!

Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:00 am

Do teenagers read USA Today?

Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:12 am

how do you remember who again? I don't remember..

Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:30 am

Whoa...they sure DO need our help, they must be in trouble or something...jeepers! Quick SuspiciousMind, send them every photo of Elvis that you have! You could single-handedly save USA Today!

Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:40 am

SuspiciousMind wrote:http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2013/06/18/how-do-you-remember-elvis-presley/2435999/

The paper seems far more interested in photos of junk, or people other than Elvis:

Send us photos you have of your Elvis Presley memorabilia, you or your friends impersonating him or, better yet, pictures of the King himself.

Can you not see where this will end up? What a waste of time.

Wed Jun 19, 2013 9:59 am

It's an open call for ETAs! Build it, and they will come. Oh, my. :facep:

rjm

Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:14 am

A waste of time. Would have been better if it had been "How do you remember Chopper One?"

Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:08 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:

The paper seems far more interested in photos of junk, or people other than Elvis:

Send us photos you have of your Elvis Presley memorabilia, you or your friends impersonating him or, better yet, pictures of the King himself.

You sure beat me to this one Doc I wholeheartedly agree!

Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:10 pm

drjohncarpenter wrote:

Absolutely agree. Unbelievable. Well, not really unbelievable - but pretty crappy if you ask me. :roll:

Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:30 pm

I only read (or see ) USA today when I am away and it is a hotel freebie.

Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:31 pm

Curtis, you've started another "gem" of a post... CONGRATS!!! Isn't it time for that 2 month summer vacation to anywhere there isn't access to the internet?? :facep: