Anything about Elvis
More than 30 Million visitors can't be wrong

Elvis Toronto April 2 1957 footage

Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:24 pm

phpBB [video]

I don't know about you guys, but this is the first time I've ever seen this. I wonder where it comes from ...

Re: Elvis Toronto April 2 1957 footage

Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:42 pm

Gunter wrote:
phpBB [video]

I don't know about you guys, but this is the first time I've ever seen this. I wonder where it comes from ...

They've been around for a while.

The video clips appear to be a mishmash of Chicago (March 28, full gold suit) and Ottawa (April 3 AS), not Toronto. The Ottawa footage is contained in the CBC archives, the Chicago shots must be from a 1957 newsreel.

Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:05 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:
Gunter wrote:
phpBB [video]

They've been around for a while.

The video clips appear to be a mishmash of Chicago (March 28, full gold suit) and Ottawa (April 3 AS), not Toronto. The Ottawa footage is contained in the CBC archives, the Chicago shots must be from a 1957 newsreel.

Agree with the doc, 2 different footage... (also look at the pants black and gold)

Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:06 am

Another cool snippet gets loose onto YouTube,when in the world is EPE going to loosen their vice lock grip on everything they are keeping from us :smt076
That Newspaper clipping at the beginning is the same as mine,I would like to find the clipping that's at the end.

Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:27 am

drjohncarpenter wrote:They've been around for a while.

Thanks Doc. I knew about the Chicago footage, but I wasn't aware there also was footage from Ottowa.