Anything about Elvis
More than 100 Million visitors can't be wrong

Moderators: Moderator5, Moderator3, FECC-Moderator, Site Mechanic

Topic author
Tony Trout
Registered for: 21 years

Looking For A Couple Of Books - Help?

Post by Tony Trout »

Most of ya'll know that I have been looking for a copy of "Fashion For A King" for a while. The London online shop where I found a copy only had one or two (at best) the last time I emailed them earlier this week and I don't have the $265.00 that they're wanting for the book. I'm also looking for a copy of the book (and excuse me if I'm misquoting the title: "Graceland: 1957-1977." Same said shop also has it but...I'm saving up to switch cellphones in the next month or so.

HERE IS WHAT I'M SIMPLY ASKING MY FELLOW FECC MEMBERS TO HELP ME WITH:

I'm only looking for a place (other than where I've already mentioned) to find copies of these books - I AM NOT LOOKING FOR FREE COPIES - LET ME MAKE THAT CLEAR RIGHT NOW!

If anybody can or would try to help, I would appreciate it. I found a copy of FFAK on Ebay but...I can't afford it right now due to, as mentioned, saving my $$$ in the hopes of buying an IPhone5 in a couple of months or less (I found one from a local Wal-Mart store near here that sells them much cheaper than what you'd pay buying directly from Verizon).

"If the songs don't go over, we can do a medley of costumes!" - Elvis Presley (August 10, 1970 backstage in his dressing room before the first show of the August, 10, 1970/September 8, 1970 season in Vegas).

JohanD

Re: Looking For A Couple Of Books - Help?

Post by JohanD »

http://www.elvis-collectors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=75194

http://www.essentialelvis.com/blog/?p=1549

Good luck finding one a a normal price.
I got it when it came out, payed 65€ for it....

But i find your question strange..
I can't afford it right now due to, as mentioned, saving my $$$ in the hopes of buying an IPhone5 in a couple of months or less (I found one from a local Wal-Mart store near here that sells them much cheaper than what you'd pay buying directly from Verizon).
If you can afford it now at the moment, then why are you looking for it?
If you are saving the mony for a new IPhone5 (and really, i have no clue what it is, i'm happy with a regular nokia basic), then how you would pay for the book if you can find one?
I just don't understand Tony,no disrespect, i just don't follow you.... :?:

JohanD

Topic author
Tony Trout

Re: Looking For A Couple Of Books - Help?

Post by Tony Trout »

JohanD wrote:http://www.elvis-collectors.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=75194

http://www.essentialelvis.com/blog/?p=1549

Good luck finding one a a normal price.
I got it when it came out, payed 65€ for it....

But i find your question strange..
I can't afford it right now due to, as mentioned, saving my $$$ in the hopes of buying an IPhone5 in a couple of months or less (I found one from a local Wal-Mart store near here that sells them much cheaper than what you'd pay buying directly from Verizon).
If you can afford it now at the moment, then why are you looking for it?
If you are saving the mony for a new IPhone5 (and really, i have no clue what it is, i'm happy with a regular nokia basic), then how you would pay for the book if you can find one?
I just don't understand Tony,no disrespect, i just don't follow you.... :?:
I'm looking for it because the other shop I was keeping an eye on that actually had a copy, are sold out of them. I keep looking on Ebay but I haven't run across it yet.

"If the songs don't go over, we can do a medley of costumes!" - Elvis Presley (August 10, 1970 backstage in his dressing room before the first show of the August, 10, 1970/September 8, 1970 season in Vegas).